You get to live in the country of your dreams...

You get to live in the country of your dreams, but you are only allowed to speak the second most popular language of that country. Which country would you choose (not limited to europe)

Other urls found in this thread:

thejournal.ie/census-2011-half-a-million-people-speak-a-language-other-than-english-at-home-400257-Mar2012/
youtube.com/watch?v=RU5qHzttgXA
youtube.com/watch?v=n3XJRk8Cyag
youtube.com/watch?v=-yo8_hUeV2g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirandese_language
be.wikipedia.org/wiki/Беларусь
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarusian_Latin_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarusian_Arabic_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taraškievica
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarusian_orthography_reform_of_1933
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The US is certainly NOT the country of my dreams but it's by far the most practical on the second language thing

here's one for asia

France

north america

French Polynesia.
2nd most popular language is probably English haha.

south america

Only choice is Denmark

africa

>Argentina
>Italian
I'm surprised it isn't German.

Poland

>ireland
Gets me every time

Probably Denmark, I do all my work remotely anyway.

its kinda sad actually. it'll be similar in the US in 2050 when Spanish in #1

USA because of Spanish. Or Argentina, as the Italian is close to the Portuguese. Chile or Uruguay.

China, live in Hong Kong.

I assume you've lived there if that's the place you chose. I lived there for a while and loved it. expensive though

I may have misunderstood the OP. I don't speak Cantonese, but if you lived in China and could only speak Cantonese that would be the place to be.

Then I'll speak English in Malta.
Foolproof!

Finland of course

Japan

Guess I can only speak English.

>isixhosa
SA is officially a niggerstate

but i already live in the country of my dreams

though i dont want to speak polish, so i'll pick my 2nd favorite country; holland

Why is the second most popular language in Belarus Belorussian?

But I don't want to live in fucking France

>Australia
>Mandarin

What the fuck is Denmarks?

English most likely

Poland because I'm the exact copy of an autistic famous youtuber from there.

Our main language is English, with second largest being Chinese Mandarin at 1.6% of the total population speaking it. Chinese Mandarin beat Italian by 0.2%

>Belarus
>Ireland

Why are the Irish even allowed a sense of nationalism if they don't have their own language?

they speak russian.

>k*rdish
Not a language.

Is that Southern Min in Taiwan?
Why the Philippines isn't Cebuano?
Singapore?
Aren't there quite a few Danish speakers in Iceland?
Given Greenland and Puerto Rico are listed with different languages in this map, I am not so sure about how it'd count HK.

It would be Switzerland and I'd be fucked if I didn't know English or German there.

Pic related

Should be easy to get by with French in Switzerland, right? I never liked German anyway.

I also like Italy a lot but that seems way harder.

CONGRATS AMERICA

YOU RUINED THE NORTH

FUCKING SPANISH IN ALASKA?!?!?!?!?! FUCK YOU

You know its not breaking this down by states right? We're still one country.

Iceland, so why not. Anyone who doesn't speak English there is an old fart so I wouldn't miss anything interesting.

>Kosovo not independent and part of Serbia in the map
>Hungarian the 2nd language most widely spoken

>Italy
>English

They're honestly probably better at French or something.

Ah that is why Chile is the best.

Are you prepared to learn Danish fuckboi?

I can make out written Danish occasionally but the way it's pronounced hurts my body.

C'mon, Danish ain't that bad. I think it sounds kinda pleasant desu

Kamelåså

I have no idea what that means and google translate isn't giving me an answer either.

They are not even wide enough to get text written on them

actually it's polish, the last time I heard who can (fluently) speak other than english language, why not laugh at Belarus gettin' RUSS'D?

It doesnt mean anything. Its a Norwegian meme about Danes.

Literally the only sense of humor Norwegians and Swedes have is joking about our language, because God forbid that you make fun of other cultures and religions.

Memeiontach a chara.

for anyone who cares:
thejournal.ie/census-2011-half-a-million-people-speak-a-language-other-than-english-at-home-400257-Mar2012/

y? our biggest european ancester is Italy, then Spain, and then the others (Germany, France and shit like that)

>with Polish being by far the most common

IS THERE ANYWHERE POLES DO NOT INFEST

>the way it's pronounced hurts my body.
that comment reminded me of these:
youtube.com/watch?v=RU5qHzttgXA
06:17 03. Avus - Your Body (Original Mix)

youtube.com/watch?v=n3XJRk8Cyag
no surprise, given how common italian surnames are in Argie–bargie.

Argie Bargie? :(((((((((((((((((
y u doo dis airland?

> Belerussian

>Ireland
>second most popular language: irish
Is there anything more cucked then this?

1-st time I heard that expression was watching/playing F1 vidya.
t. Mudley Talker
youtube.com/watch?v=-yo8_hUeV2g

k

the fuck is mirandese

The language spoken in Mirand (?

:(

>saudi
tagalog
kek

>regular albanian butthurt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirandese_language

Russians assimilated us from 1795 to 1991

>Finland: Swedish
>Sweden: English

>Turkish
>popular
Just because 3 million turks or so speak it, doesn't mean it's popular.
English is probably the second most popular language.
I wouldn't stay in Germany if I don't speak German though. You'll run into too many problems because not everyone speaks a foreign language well enough to communicate fluently.

I don't even understand the OP question. You can live in The country of my dreams, which one do you choose based on this criteria of speaking a second language?
Makes no sense. Italy is already the country of my dreams, why would I change my choice for what the country of my dreams is?

Surely if Irish is considered a second language in Ireland then Welsh is A second language here? If you go to places like Gwynedd, especially the Llyn peninsula you'll struggle to find people not speaking Welsh

Iceland of course.

Russia.

Learning Tatar won't be hard.

isreal or mongolia

how can you be so autistic and retarded at the same time? "popular" obviously refers to the second most spoken native tongue

>Turkish
You CANNOT make this shit up

India, provided I earn a decent salary. Not sure what the second-most spoken language is, though. Bengali, I guess.

That'd be fine by me. Bengali girls are QTs an Kolkata is cheap and fun.

Before anybody asks, I was born and raised in the United States. First girlfriend is from Delhi. Kept coming back here even after we broke up. Currently broke as fuck, but at least I have a return ticket back to the United States in another three months.

>UK Polish
kek

I would choose Ireland so I could go from simply telling Yugos to learn Slovene to telling other Irishmen to learn Irish.

Shoo shoo Albonigger

>all these cucks

Spain reached Alaska and stablished there before anyone else. Cry more.

But that is wrong.
>France not Arabic (Algerian)
>Sweden not Somalian (or what ever the fuck they speak)
>Poland not Ukrainian
>Netherlands not Turkish/Morrocan

Belorussian is an extremely fucky language, I know because I saw it and tried to read it. Its appearance is as if it was constructed by bydła from Moscow.
>UU, look at that, I'll change "o" to "a", "a" to "ja" and "v" to "w" just because we can't be fucked about making any sense with our neighbors languages !

be.wikipedia.org/wiki/Беларусь

I don't get Bosnia, cause people there speak so called 'Serbo-Croatian' or simply Bosnian, mix of Serbian and Croatian with distinct accent in every town and region. So nobody is actually speaking pure Croatian or Serbian. Second language would be English?

Lietuva

Not being butthurt,but I don't see how is the 2nd most widely spoken.May I ask,how many people speak hungarian in Serbia?

Only Hungarian minority in Vojvodina, it's BS that Hungarian is the second most popular language in Serbia. English is spoken by larger population for sure.

Shouldn't the 2nd be albanian,since this map considers Kosovo part of Serbia,and you know,over 1 million people speak albanian in Serbia n Kosovo

uk
xd

Just like home, eh?

Goddamnit, missquoted, it was meant for

R A R E

>people
Looks like we found the problem

Hey fuck off.It's not like only you austrians in denial are any better

>Belorussian is an extremely fucky language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarusian_Latin_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarusian_Arabic_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taraškievica => en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarusian_orthography_reform_of_1933
I love my language, Žyvie Bielaruś! XD

>implying english is not the second most popular language here

Yep, actually, If I were to move from here I would learn language anyway

I didn't pay atention on that, so if the map is like that i suppose that's true. But it's weird map, cause i don't know if that map means how many people understand and can speak some language in some extent, or which language is perfectly spoken. If the first is true, everybody in Serbia understand Croatian (younger people English too , so English would be third), only ethnic Albanians from Kosovo understand Albanian, just like Hungarian.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarusian_Arabic_alphabet
:DDDD

It's for the tatars right?