Routine Infant Circumcision is a lot like using the Imperial Measurements System: Only America still does it...

Routine Infant Circumcision is a lot like using the Imperial Measurements System: Only America still does it, and no one else is quite sure why.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesn't jews bite of the foreskins of their babies?

Most Islamic nations do it, they have to though I'm not sure what Americas excuse is.

>Using some French-devised measuring system

Have some pride, Australia.

No, they only suck the blood.

it's not french derived. Celsius is based on the boiling and freezing point of water, and happened to be codified by a french person.

logically progressing from temperature, the mass of a cubic centimeter of water at room temperature (25C), also known as a milliliter, become the definition of a gram of mass.

the meter was historically defined as the length a pendulum needs to be in order to swing once per second. and a centimeter is just a 1/100th of a meter

as you can probably imagine, this is based on the combined work of scholars over a period of hundreds of years, and dispersed over a relatively large geographical area. austria, france, sardinia, england, and many others.

btw im from murica

I'm American, and I'm not quite sure why we do either of those things.

oh, and one liter is defined as 1kg of water at room temperature.

so you can see how it all connects to our natural world quite logically.

Don't take it the wrong way but I think you people just like being contrarians

No but they suck their dicks after mutilating it and give them herpes

Maybe...

Have you ever heard of John Money? He tried to circumcise someone's son using like a soldering iron or something and ended up just blasting the kid's dick off. They tried to raise the kid as a girl but he had severe identity issues and killed himself a while later. I think that was in Canada tho.

hadn't heard of that, but i can imagine having a piece of your dick chopped of ""the right way"" or not will impact your emotional state quite a bit. it's the most sensitive part of my dick.

isn't there foreskin restoration though? was on the news a while back

I've heard the surgery is more cosmetic than anything. I'd rather not bother at that point since a lot of American women are turned off by foreskin.

>a lot of American women are turned off by foreskin

not in my experience, in fact i've received a compliment each time (inb4 both times)

skin can be stretched, is what they said. like those african tribes that stretch their lips and ears. some poor guy in qld was on the news, said he's doing it, and it sucks to be circumcised

You know an erect dick looks pretty much the same uncut and cut right? Except the uncut one doesn't have a dried up glans and isn't eczema red on the shafy.

I'm pretty much just basing that off of Tinder in my area tbqhwyg.
>Swipe left if you aren't circumcised etc
I feel that, especially if it happened to you later in life. I'm circumcised, and I'm kind of mad at my parents for cutting part of my dick off before I could consent.

>>Swipe left if you aren't circumcised etc
they're ignorant anyway. an intact (the entire penis) feels better for everyone

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention

you didn't have a cereal baron pour his millions into an anti-masturbation campaign that included telling doctors that circumcision was the way to go. Thankfully, chemical circumcision for girls wasn't as accepted.

they do it for "hygiene" or smth: they're too retarded to teach their kids to properly clean their dicks

good thing we finally banned this back in the 1980s

nice flag, ebola

not even china does it

holy shit, is this real?

er nup mate, I was born in 97 and circumcised
I don't think my parents are the type to break the law to chop a bit of dick off

>mfw not circumcised
>mfw white
>mfw parents were protestant
>mfw have whole penis

Actually Americans, Muslims, Jews and South Koreans are all stupid enough to mutilate their genitals because God and/or their colonial masters tell them too.

>south koreans
literally the most kek'd country

I've been with a cut American guy and oddly one cut German guy before, and it was dry, hard to play with and actually made me feel more sore than anything... I feel sorry for circumcised men, but I'll be sticking with my uncut european guys

Even fags prefer uncut dicks and they should know their dicks. What's your excuse, burgerland?