Jesus Christ, why is AURORA so perfect lads?

Jesus Christ, why is AURORA so perfect lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFf-qGxxT18
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you mean St. Vincent

you mean Marina

Her musics pretty good.

not qt
2skinny rn but was very qt
not qt

Are you mental?

Stop shilling your shitty waifu

I haven't listened to much of her music but it was surprisingly better than I expected. And her npr tiny desk concert was great

Conqueror is my SOTY, simply beautiful, is her album any good apart from that one?

i want shills off this board

I enjoyed it all but conqueror is a bit different to the rest (from what I remember its the only really upbeat song)

>was
She still is

you're all fucking autistic retards, how can anyone still like this woman after she ruined herself with alcohol,smoking and stereoids? She used to be so good but she ruined her perfect looks AND MUSIC with her stupid annoying bullshit that no one gives a shit about. I really hope that i turn on the TV and see that she finally decided to end her life because she's a bitter disgusting piece of shit. Have you seen any of her concerts recently? She sounds like someone purposly singing like shit and her faggot fuck fans cheer like absolute retards. I could understand the apeal of this woman a few years ago, but anyone who still likes her should be exterminated also her lyrics turned into normie bullshit

She is maximum qt

she looks like daniel craig

Looks like aaron ellis

She'll stop being perfect after announcing her boyfriend who will be very mediocre.

Will it be me :'(

>perfect

Literally Poverty Susanne Sundfor

I fell in love with her while looking at a picture of her on MDMA

shes okay, but if she can make more shit like thi:
youtube.com/watch?v=vFf-qGxxT18
she's all set. this is prime bjork shit right here. cover me - headphones lite.

looks like a boy

I'd like to spend the rest of my life with her if you catch my drift

Ultra kek

That is fucking filthy mate