>unironically using ''electronic'' as a label

Summer kid pls leave

You forgot the name.

Try google image search some time

>742 names for rock
>''electronic'', ''jazz'', ''classical''

This board is cute

not hard to achieve seeing as how electronic is shit

Try remembering to put a name you stupid cunt.

we get it, you can quit samefagging now

I didn't forget, I just assumed people would have critical thinking skills.

nah

>electronic

>electronic
what's it like anyway?

it's literally the best album under the electronic umbrella though - better than any techno, hip-hop, glitch, synth-pop album etc

you mean you assumed people cared about your pointless existence enough to acknowledge you

but they don't

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

worst thread ever congrats

It is, tho.

>tho

It is, though.

montie hasn't posted in it yet

Name? I'm on mobile and can't image search it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keked

Name 3 that are better.

If this album isn't electronic then what is it

M A R C E L - C O R E
A
R
C
E
L
-
C
O
R
E

not electronic
why even bother posting
you're supposed to sell us on the album if you're going to call it AOTY when nobody even knows what it is faggot

Kek, this dude serious?

not an album

>i just saw RA gave this a favorable review so i listened to it on youtube and it's definitely aoty guys

Kill yourself, my man

marcel's review of this is the most insane, nonsensical thing i've ever read. and i think he tries to add some sort of empowering transgender message to it as well.

except it is

Well whatever you want to call it it's still the best collection of music released so far this year

>Genres: Latin Electronic, UK Bass
Post-Industrial, Digital Cumbia, Sound Collage, Trap, Grime
fuck off
fuck off idiot

sound slike runescape music

Do you use the label string music for all and everything that uses instruments with strings?

>Genres: Latin Electronic, UK Bass, Post-Industrial, Digital Cumbia, Sound Collage, Trap, Grime

i've never seen such a random assortment of fluff tags that don't mean shit, post-industrial? really?

you people know nothing about music. please leave. fuck off.

>uk bass
>latin electronic

make up your mind

>memetechre
>it's 4 hours of random beats this sure makes me feel intelligent and refined

You shouldn't be allowed to listen to music.

i think latin electronic is moombah

>muh geetar

>the "random" meme
baka senpai desu

also there's nothing "intelligent" or "refined" about it - it just bangs 2bh. some real scorchers.