ISIS's last major stronghold is going to fall by the end of the week

>ISIS's last major stronghold is going to fall by the end of the week
>Mudslimes are going to have no legitimate reason to leave their home countries/stay in Europe after there's peace in the Middle East
>They're going to stay in Europe anyway

>they're going to blame """""""""""""discrimination"""""""""""" for that treatment, triggering another leftist rally.
>"muh nothing left there"
>we settled here already
i've seen it, you read it here first, muslims blame everyone but themselves

A little bit of Allah in my life
A little bit of Ackbar by my side
A little bit of Haram is what I need
A little bit of Durka is what I see

Actually the civil war in Syria is still going strong.
Its literally you and Russia's fault. Just fucking leave the rebels to die at the hands of Assad and his Turkish backed army. Holy shit.

Seen Damascus? Theres literally nothing left there.

>Seen Damascus? Theres literally nothing left there.
more works to be done means more workers are being needed, that's not an excuse

It is when you dont have the money nor the ressources to build from.

If you ask the west, big bad Assad still being in power among other groups who are just as IS but with a worse media department (al shabab and the like) are still reasons to flee.

Besides that, we are taking a lot of africans and they see nothing wrong with that, the narrative has shifted against the concept of borders and being at fault for africas woes since a long time already even if syria would be at peace overnight people would keep coming.

Our media talks since months about integrating syrians, they were never meant to go back as a whole anyway.

so it is okay to be a parasite?
they should be grateful they can come out from foreign country peacefully.
its stupid to run from inevitable death in the first place.

Can you read you fucking dipshit? I merely made it clear that they actually dont have anything left in Damascus as its fucked bombed to shit. I didnt sympathise nor excused them for being the parasites they are. Im just being a realist.
Lots of Cities are still standing though, but you dont build Rome in a day, especially with no money.

>"is it an excuse"
>"yes, It is"
>I didnt sympathise nor excused them

>I didnt sympathise nor excused them for being the parasites they are.
>for being the parasites they are
How about NOT taking things out of context?

because taking it makes contradiction?
see the irony here m8, i put "excuse" to express "excuse of being a parasite" here .
now why did you take it out of context then?

Good.

I want to see western Europe pay for their sin of stupidity. Those fuckers were so smug with their "humanitarism" and other catch phrases for cucks. It's only fair they pay for it.

Can't wait for a Kosovo-like enclave in Germany or France.

>ISIS's last major stronghold is going to fall by the end of the week
Mosul operation is just a show for your upcoming elections, despite what your media might say, it doesn't really hurt ISIS that much.

This and this

I can't wait for russia to balkanize and the start of conflicts between the balcanized regions as well.

Will be fun to watch.

We didn't balkanize in the 90's, when the country was much weaker, what can cause it now?

Putin's end and a even weaker Russian than in 90ties.

One way or another it will be a great show to watch russians what they deserve.

>even weaker Russian than in 90s.
That's impossible :^]

Of course it is, you just don't want to let that thought surface because of "muh Russia is stronk".

One way or another there is a big chance the near future will be a great show for someone from /v4/.

A little bit of halal is what i need*

Ok you can dream gzegosh

Oh my dreams are much bigger szaszka and a hundred times more bloody.

>refugees here are mostly Sudanese, Eritreans and Afghans
>police "kicked" them out
>refugees will just simply settle on the other side of the street

we didn't ask for this
you will pay, Hollande

You mean like how poles leech off the Eu and Eu nations?

>poland
>doing anything bloody ever

lmao historically speaking this beta nation of faggots didn't even kill people who murdered poles in a brutal way (read about the siege of PoĊ‚ock for example) you can punch a polack in the face and he won't do anything about it

>1612

Isn't somebody forgetting the US and Saudi Arabia backed "freedom fighters" that are still rampaging across Syria?

Although I'm sure once that's taken care of, the civilians are gonna be delighted to return back to a despotic regime that violates human rights under Assad.

Tbh I could punch you in the face and you'd prolly do nothing.

elaborate because as far as I know we dindunuffin