Have you ever felt extremely happy by listening to a song/band that you just found for the first time...

Have you ever felt extremely happy by listening to a song/band that you just found for the first time. (I'd be surprised if you haven't, I just want you to post those bands/songs for fun).

Listened to the Smiths for the first time this night

>hearing The Smiths for the first time

i would pay big money to be in your shoes right now

I don't know why I missed out on them for so long, am pretty happy now. In a couple of months I'll probably feel the sam

Supertramp when I started listening to the less popular stuff

I saw these guys live without knowing who they were before hand, highly recommend them.

Listening to Astral Weeks for the first time, at like 2am when I was about 16, was genuinely one of the most extraordinary moments of my life.

>Listening to The Smiths for the first time
Must've been an amazing

I heard this last night for the first time, after somebody posted it in a thread

I listened to the Smiths for the first time 2 months ago. It was their first album, I loved it and I still listen to it. And they say it's one of their weakest so I'm very excited for the rest if the weak one is this good.

why haven't you listened to anymore since? it honestly only gets better until their last album

The production is dated on their first album but it's still my favorite by them and my overall favorite album.
Their other albums have much more modern sounding production but none of them are nearly as melancholic or comfy

>Smiths for the first time.
Legitimately awesome dude.

For me it was back in 2009 when I graduated high school and stopped being an autistic elitist and sat down and gave Led Zeppelin an honest chance.

Pure fucking poetry over expertly crafted blends of Blues rock and folk vibed hard rock. Every member is a master of their instrument, including vocals. It's almost as if there was a reason they were so highly overrated. Crazy, I know.

Oh, and the first time I listened to Slow Riot For New Zero Kanda was on a 3am drive through New Mexico (literal wasteland, not even gas stations or houses.)

Surreal as hell. One of those moments that you know the music is going to resonate forever for you.

I'd probably heard a couple songs before in passing but I recently actually listened to Yo La Tengo for the first time, specifically their four albums from 1993-2000, and got pretty mad at myself for not getting into them earlier.

Ween and Beck

same
they're like the band i've always wanted

honestly the biggest and longest rush of endorphins from finding music would be billy talent when I was like 11-12, it coincided with getting an mp3-player also so the fact that I could listen wherever I went might have contributed to the sheer happiness I experienced

this album launched em into a whole new world of music forever grateful

I was 11 yrs old. My parents had gotten me this CD for xmas. Never heard a full DJr. album. I was completely blown away as I had never heard anything like it. Needless to say, I begged my parents for a guitar on my next bday. Literally no album had changed my life like that one.

Because I still listen to it at least twice a day. When I start to get tired of it I'll move on to the next one.

Hearing dance your self clean for the first time is something special

Yup and Home