What are some major musical accomplishments done by women?

What are some major musical accomplishments done by women?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kassia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_(band)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sexist

none lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kassia

Diamanda Galas in general was a significant accomplishment.

I know you're mad because your gf broke up with you, but i don't get why in the first place, she was a horse not a human

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_(band)

Here is a list:

Joanna Newsom

Lizzy Mercier Descloux

Stevie Nicks

Dagmar Krause

>Misontienist.

Oh montie, never change.

He's right you know.

Bjork's birth life and eventual but hopeful a long way away death

Only Lizzy Descloux and Dagmar Krause are of any worth. The other two are indeh hipster shite

That girl from that shitty indie band with a v in the name being sexy, as you think

This. You can read Montie like an open book he doesnt even hide how pathetic he is

Beyoncè - Lemonade

Arianna savall, she's kinda in the shadow of her father but chants du sud et du nord is GOAT, got to see it live last year and hesperyon shortly after

A woman invented vaporwave

>woman

Women did and still do make up the majority of teaching jobs. If you go back a couple decades pretty much all music teachers were women. All of yr favourite artists were taught the fundamentals of and appreciation for music by women. Nick Drake learned music from his mother, James Chance was taught piano by nuns.

and lets not forget Nina Simone reinvented what it means to be a performer

Isn't Kate Bush in your 'favorite artists' from RYM?

Nothing

too bad vaporwave was invented by 0PN and James Ferraro

Montie is always doing stuff like that he has Swans in his fucking fave artists ffs and I seriously doubt he cares about swans at all

Performing is an aesthetic, nothing to do with making music.

All of the things you mentioned weren't women creating music, but being taught it and then teaching men who went on in to create new music themselves. I notice this happens a lot, men are just more creative, women think more in terms of "this is how it needs to be" (for the most part, not saying all).

What have white people done in music?

Jlin - Dark Energy
Elysia Crampton - Presents: Demon City

>woman

>her

How is joanna newsom indeh hipster shit?

Nico
Meredith Monk

but she catalyzed the scene and created the aesthetic of the trend. Her contribution was fundamental.