What do you think about Russian diaspora in your country?

What do you think about Russian diaspora in your country?

I don't

Really not noticeable.

Do YOU know where I would have to go here in the States to find something like a Russian culture festival? Would love to give a try.

They're really cool in my city. Own a bunch of Russian stores with a great selection and always humor me if I try to speak what little Russian remember.

New York. Maybe Chicago, I know there are quite a few Eastern Europeans there but I don't know if there are Russians

South Florida too for some reason

Brighton beach I suppose

I love you fuckers on Sup Forums but in my neighborhood there;s like a 50/50 chance you can be alright or fucking subhuman cunts who should be deported instantly.

> t. somebody who's house got robbed by a bunch of Russkies

the only ones here are oligarchs, Mafia criminals and the playboy kids of either of those two groups

At the moment the oligarchs are buying up large areas of homogenously black parts of London like Brixton, Peckham etc and then trebling the rents and effectively kicking the blacks out in favour of rich white hipster yuppies and students. I'm enjoying the butthurt they are causing tbqh

Sound based as fuck. In my city the gays did this. Bought up a beautiful area that had turned into a slum and now it's really nice and cozy.

>tfw no russian diaspora
I hate this country

Wow what fucking scum.

Kys if you think this a good thing. This is literally happening in my country right now by the chinks and we're dying slowly.

Fucking selfish, shortsighted dickheads.

>being a poorfag

OH GEE I CANT PULL HALF A MILLION OUT OF MY ASS TO BUY A NORMAL FUCKING HOUSE HAHAHAHA WHAT A POOR CUNT

If you said that earlier shit in public with that gleeful fucking tone I'd go and kick your teeth in your fat jiggling skull.

fat cunt

Well, there are emigrants, who moved in during the russian revolution, but those have integrated pretty well in hundred years. Then there are fresh immigrants. They seem to be oligarchs etc., but they are hard to differentiate from the tourists. Yellow press tries to make wawes about them buying land from time to time.

Haven't had a sizable amount since the interwar years.
They were the best: architects, university professors, intellectuals in general. We had a Buddhist temple until the commies demolished it.
There's a saying from this time period. If you seem someone reading on a tram, they're probably Russian.

>but they are hard to differentiate from the tourists. Yellow press tries to make wawes about them buying land from time to time.
Enjoy your soon to be segregated countries my yellow friend.

Maybe if you weren't a fucking NEET you could afford a house

Don't blame me for your failures

Quit your memeing my 45% friend. You yourself know that getting a house with a housing bubble is near fucking impossible.

I unironically hope you go get raped in the showers by fucking Tyrone and Paco

>I unironically hope you go get raped in the showers by fucking Tyrone and Paco
Jokes on you Zhang, I'm doing the raping

Better a bunch of fags than drug addicts. Use to one of the worst areas in my city and I'm glad they're gone.

>Better a bunch of fags than drug addicts
Yeah, but then they shit up the place with Prius's

New York and Los Angeles are the two biggest cities when Russians live. In New York you have a Bighton Beach neighborhood, in LA you should check the Western Los Angeles.

And of course I am not asking about oligarchs, but I ask about usual Russian immigrants.

Better a prius than broken crack pipes and shootings tbqh

Tons of Russians come to USA illegaly because of your stupid immigration laws. I know a guy with bachelor degree who works as a counter boy somewhere in California. It's barely possible to get H1B and people are getting tired to play DV lottery (god, what a moron you have to be to base immigration to your country on a fucking lottery) and move illegally. People usually get J visa for English language school or tourist visa and overstay it. You retards could make Canada-style immigration based on point test, but you prefer to choose random people through the lottery.

I've seen this copy pasted at least three times, fuck off Ivan

there are 2 (two) russian settlements in my cunt. I should visit someday