You will die in your lifetime

>you will die in your lifetime
>the nightmare will finally end for fucking good

may we never be reborn in such shitty world again my international friends

what's so shitty about it

>implying we aren't trapped in the same life cycle forever

This is a good feel.
I've struck out in life, once the cheap laughs run out I'll off myself.

The sad part is that you are going to die, not the fact that you are living, dummy

typical shitskin

My Grandpa was fond of a saying:

>"The best part of life is that you only have to suffer through it once "
He died in peacefully in his sleep in his 60s like the lucky old man he was. Those are how the lucky ones die.

The unlucky ones live to 90 and die shitting themselves in a nursing home while the nurses wipe their asses as they suffer from parkinsons and alzheimers having lost all physical and mental faculties to the point where they don't even know their own name or left from right. Death is truly far from being the worst of evils.

I'm glad guns are accessible here. And that the darknet exists.

And this is why I laugh at coworkers and family who keep twlling me "WHY DO YOU SMOKE AND DRINK SO MUCH YOU ARE HEADING TO AN EARLY GRAVE"
And I always reply the same way:

>"why should I seek to extend a life that I find to be far more pain than pleasure"

Fuck the pro-lifer faggots who would have us suffer to 130 if they could.

As soon as I get cancer, it'll be euthanasia in zurich time.

>"And that's why I want burgers for breakfast, mom!"

Apologize to him!

What should one do before killing themselves? What would you guys do, convert to a religion or something else.

I actually eat like shit and never excercise too.

Topkek

this is why I genuinely don't envy yuropoors for living longer or being less fat

hunter s thompson said it the best. die at fucking but not after exclaimibg "wahoo" at all the crazy shit you did

50*

Life's not about pleasure, it's mostly about struggle. huh.

Bumping for response
What should you do before you kill yourself, not bucket list type things but leaving a note etc.

this desu
wtf america

>excuses for being fat
If you have a desire to rule the world, you will seek the fountain of youth.

I have converted twice to Christianity. It doesn't necessarily make you happier, but offers you some sort of hope when the world gives you nothing and starves your soul. Retaining your faith is also very difficult in this secular world, and the road to becoming a Christian is long and bumpy. It's worth it overall in my opinion.

Apologize to god ;_;

truest shit ever spoken.

the only reason all of us are alive right now is because of our ingrained survival instinct like our instinct to fuck and make babies. it's what keeps every species alive. fearing death is simply innate to all species

if we were truly free (we are not) we would also be free of our primal instincts and come to the logical conclusion that life is far more pain than pleasure and kill ourselves to end this meaningless and tortorous existence

camus was wrong. sisyphus is not happy. we just have to pretend he is

From my understanding converting just for salvation is bad right? And would probably be made worse if you planned to kill yourself after converting.

Converting just for salvation is a baptist thing, I think. I wanted to change my life and find purpose. Your faith is a bit doubtful if you kill yourself right afterwards 2bh.

Yeah I suppose, just looking for ideas is all since I'll likely kill myself in the coming months. Thanks for the info lad

Seek help first at least