What is a good beginner electric guitar? I saw a few at Guitar Center for as low as $50...

What is a good beginner electric guitar? I saw a few at Guitar Center for as low as $50. I used to have an Epiphone Junior and it worked fine but I can't find the damn thing anywhere. Suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3koIElaoTAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get a non Affinity Squier Strat or an Epiphone Les Paul

I got an Epiphone SG special a few months ago and it's pretty rad.

Forgot to say I'd like for it to be around the $50 range since I'm a cheap ass. Sorry.

Man that one looks pretty good

For that you're only going to get some chinese unbranded shit m8, if you know someone who knows a little about guitars bring him because those ones are pretty varied from fine to shit

which one?

Squier, my bad.

Save up until you can spend $250 on a used one. You're not going to get anything playable for $50.

A non-electric guitar. The shittiest one imaginable. You want dat muscle strength and those calluses. Keep your thumb behind your other fingers while you play; don't splay it out like a high-five unless you want carpal tunnel.

If you want a squier check this m8
youtube.com/watch?v=3koIElaoTAc

Any guitar will do desu

I had one for $50 and it played great and learned a few songs with it. Haven't played since but I sold that thing.

You were likely too young & green to know any better

if i've been playing for about a year on a really shitty high action acoustic and can spend about $120 what should i go for as far as electric

What do you like playing?

slowcore, post-punk, riffy stuff in general

Strats

thanks

get this one

yamaha pacifica. cheap fenders are shit

>All these fucking babies talking about Squiers and Epiphones