Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_c4eMTw9zIg
tunein.com/radio/LBC-UK-s220687/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the british isles are not part of europe

brexit btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=_c4eMTw9zIg

korean pop

they are part of Europe, they should not be part of the EU, as it is and will become

Hanako Ikezawa

think on the bright side lads
it was the thought that counts

>/brit/ in the name field
heh, who's the runt now?

Bicycles > Light rail > Heavy rail > Trams > BRT > Buses >>>>>> Runt cages

How's Sup Forums reacting?

yet another win for the bankers

smfh

I like the British

I do NOT like Europeans

don't care

go fucking look you lazy gormless twat

stfu

ask a schizophrenic anything

it literally is an accent though. thats why when you talk like a chav, you call it "doing a chav accent"

you have to be 18 to post on this imageboard, and no one over 18 is a virgin

ergo, when you say you're a virgin you're either under 18 or a liar and I don't wish to share this website with either

One at a time, please

How many times have you traveled to continental Europe?

>dad sending me weird texts
hope he's not on the drink, been sober for years afaik

>implying there's a difference

you'd like that, wouldn't you

vbvb thy totale?

I now agree with the people more than I agree with parliament so I have decided to support direct democracy

> ergo

t. fresh off the boat from r____t

can someone explain so-called "sovereignty" to me? like what does it mean exactly?

based parliament

based moderates

based third way

Enjoy having all your best admirals get sentenced to death

Can't it's a red board and I don't like rude images

Absolutely twatted, sending weird texts to my runt of a son lads

@5

reported

I'm extremely lonely

Was stationed in Germany for 2 years and traveled all over the continent during that time

ah yes, democracy

parliament no longer represents the people

revolution when?

(once)

actually you'll find it does

don't worry lads the Supreme Court is going to overturn this Brexit case

>52% of voters want Brexit
>99% of MPs want Remain

???

meet me in London on Saturday

>person making the claim is literally an insanely rich banker
>lefties will support her because she is a non-white, pro-immigration female

Pottery

MPs know better

Bbc political analysts are saying it's unlikely brexit will be blocked, it's just going to let the globalist kike mps oppose every step of the negotiations

Starting to think we'll never leave the EU lads

it won't

just get out there and be yourself

you would be surprised at the power positive thinking can have on the direction of your life

:^)

>we voted to take back control
>BUT NOT THIS KIND OF CONTROL

business idea: get rid of parliament and give all lawmaking powers to local councils

/britpol/ is currently writhing in autistic rage while being laughed at by eastern europeans.

>tfw the EU punishes us by making us a """"refugee"""" dumping ground

*stabs you to death in the senate house*

the only positive thing I think of is ending myself

I would agree with you if it were highly regarded economists who decided, but it's just some career politicians who are interested in nothing more than lining the bankers pockets.

this is win win for brexit.

even if negotiations don't go our way because the EU is stronger you can argue 'if only those remain MPs hadn't stood in our way '

REV UP THOSE HATE CRIMES

100% of highly regarded economists are against brexit as well

Et tu, Nigel?

this

extreme self imposed balkanisation when

>inb4 but but muh feudal skirmishes

Yes it will a barrister on /britpol/ told me so

ask a queenslander anything

>'Woman claiming she was raped by footballer David Goodwille and his teammate was 'unable to consent''

>on the MSN homepage his name is written as David Goodwillie

fucking hell that slayed me

>I would agree with you if it were highly regarded economists who decided

What
Pretty much every economist has said Brexit will be bad. Even if you argue it promotes the economy in other ways, there's no doubt overall the UK would suffer.

Moving to Kangaroo Point in a few weeks lads

right next to the cliffs and a walk to uni and the valley lads

i am set

tbf the public should have never been asked to decide on a matter that big

>tfw your village votes to stay in the EU but your neighbouring village doesn't

economists work on assumptions. if the assumptions they use are incorrect, the results of models will be incorrect, however good the model is. brexit is entirely political. i.e what deal we can get.

then we ride

ah yes, of course, a very good source of info that

you're one to talk

Itching to scrap after that total bollocks on the news. Might revolt against the establishment and go a bit mental

brexit means what?

Fuck off Remaniac paki

racism

Yeah well it should be up to them to decide, not the bankers' puppets.

Maybe it just so happened that the bankers, and britain's interests aligned this time; but next time a big decision is made it could easily go the wrong direction when it's up to career politicians to decide the fate of the country instead of experts in the field.

no lad, brexiter and white. just never liked the idea of such a big decision going to the public. too messy, too many mongs and thickos.

I'm anti-immigration but still voted to remain

can't believe the GOVERNMENT is using an OASIS reunion to distract the working class from BREXIT not being carried through

BRITPOP strikes again

nice area desu

>too many mongs and thickos
Evidently not "too many" because we still won

Business idea: have the country be run by a council of experts

generally what's good for the bankers as a whole is good for britain as a whole

Are you pulling my leg

Economists, bankers and bankers puppets are all one in the same. They're people who'll profit off overall growth in the economy and almost all of them support bremain.

>Boris Johnson says we will make a 'Titanic success of Brexit'. The Prime Minister, sitting in the audience, put her head in her hands.

heh

Listening to James O'Brien on LBC lads

tunein.com/radio/LBC-UK-s220687/

name ideas for the inevitable right-wing student beat-em-up groups????

explain

why don't we just take the banker's bonuses, tax them 99% and give it to footballing nurses brexit 99% soldier's banker's NHS

One of these army runts came and asked me to buy a poppy

told him I was iraqi and scoured at him

just feel like if MP's had arrived at the decision themselves instead of a mob rule approach to it then the economy would have been more stable, the pound wouldn't have suffered, the whole thing would have been less fraught with tension, it would have been a nice smooth transition. feels like a bit of a fucking mess, the way it's happening.

>tfw studying a finance degree
/brit/ must hate me

>implying there weren't droves of mongs who voted Brexit because they thought it would get rid of the Muslims

Kill All Kikes Association

K.A.K.A

Need a boyfriend

muzzies = bad

eu immigrants = alright

but economists don't have a horse in the race, they don't have billions in the bank that they'll do anything to protect.

they'd statistically be more inclined to vote for what's good for the longevity of the nation than those who currently hold the fate of the nation in their palms.

a larger proportion of people doing finance support brexit, than any sort of humanities degree oddly enough. from my experience at least.

True, I think a lot of the uncertainty following the brexit vote wasn't just surrounding what type of deal Britain would get but whether it would even go ahead. Something like this blocking the vote was bound to happen.

>i-i-im white, pls believe