You wake up in Ethiopia 2 Million Years ago

You wake up in Ethiopia 2 Million Years ago

Ooga booga

where da homo erectus wimmin at

*bang stones*

Well I'd hope for my sake these guys were closer in their re-constrction or not dying alone would require something too close to bestiality for comfort. Either way I'd be resetting all of human history by creating hybrids with at least bronze age technology and a far more advanced culture.

Wait for the monolith.

yo where the australopithecus wimmin be at?

*Sees lots of people in distance*
*walk towards them*
*fart*
*Made human race extinct dance*

Ah, back to the Lechite Empire's vertibird it is, nothing of worth here.

>the first human beings were white
Ugh.

I'd call Atlantis and tell them to pick me up so I don't mess up the uplifting of the non-whites.

It doesn't even imply they were white

pic related

Look at her skin color.

tbqh i'm not well-versed in biology and evolutionist stuff, but it isn't far-fetched to assume darker skin color came later than first humans

Paleness does not imply she is white. She is pale. Maybe her skin is said to of adapted to a northern climate. Could it be the first humans were neither black or white? Perhaps eventually features shifted from the ones that were previously prominent?

We cant know.
This is a shaved baboon.
Pretty white.
Gorillas however are black.

I dont know how the climate was in ethiopia back then but the default colour which evolved into snowpale and coalblack could have been some mild brown or whatever else inbetween.
Could.

>paleness does not implie she is white

desu your racial classifications are pants on heads retarded anyway.

So some asians are white?

Build a stone wall

Ooga booga dindu nuffin

Japs are honourary whites desu

this thread gave me autism

Actually it'd be more like the light skin in chimps (race concepts don't really aply here) my understanding is hominids were originally light skinned, then black skin evolved as they moved out of the forest into the savanah. After they moved out of Africa neanderthals and modern humans evolved lighter skin again, melanesians re-evolved dark skin because of their habitat.

Your flag gave me melanoma

Racist desu

white is a shitty classification is what Im saying.
It works for "yeah down in the forest of Umbga Bubga theyve never seen a white man!" or for the results of european and african ethnogenesis in america where such classifications matter, but if you applie it to the world and present some american "white nationalists" photos of blonde mongols, european lookin levantines and pashtuns or just slightly more swarthy spaniards and greeks they get into hillarious bitchfights about "whiteness".

If you dont talk about the outmost appearance in shallow fashion or the american groups but about anthropology, using ethnic terms like slav, Han or berber or even just continental terms as "asian, indian, european" usually implies all the needed nuances in contras to "black" and the like.

So yeah,if you speak about being pale the koreans are white.

I was proving the opposite point. White is not defined by skin tome alone. And that is the point I made.

I get what you are saying though

I think there's nothing racist in saying we ALL did at some point have both light and dark skinned ancestors.

>that looks white to an american

THIS, remarkably sober comment for /int

Dont fall for it

This, desu.
Just approach to a small tribe of whatever species you hate most, sneeze, and they are done for.

>You wake up

She looks a bit Finnic, just imagine her with blonde hair

i go back to sleep

[DON'T WAKE ME]

In Islam itself, Adam and Hawa was whitey pink skinned.
-the legacy is underneath your nails, because it was saved from the time they were outcasted off the Garden.

Go on

Didn't chimps and humans split from their common ancestor something like 6 MY ago?

Take a picture of everyone's nail from different races. If they are healthy, the pinkish white is more obvious. It was the original skin of Prophet Adam AS and Hawa. At least this was thought by my religious teacher at school years ago.

I inscribe on a nearby stone
>Check this 6

not bad, not bad at all

I'd leave graffiti everywhere in Dutch to confuse later scientists.

Why most people think the first humans beings (even not sapiens of primitive species) were obviously of negroid types with a dark pigmentation and not of some archaic extinct type?

why people think just because humans appeared on africa they were niggers and not niggers evolved to become negroids when the other ones migrates to other parts of the world?