I haven't been around here in awhile. Now that some time has passed, where did Sup Forums settle on AMSP?

I haven't been around here in awhile. Now that some time has passed, where did Sup Forums settle on AMSP?

Masterpiece. Jonny Greenwood is greatest musician of life.

5/10 it's okay

okay, fuck it. I like the artwork so im gonna give this album a go tonight. Whats the genre supposed to be?

Chamber Rock with some jazz and Krautrock influence

I wasn;t sure at first but I think it might be my 3rd favorite of theirs now. also tinker tailor is so underappreciated it isn't fair.

It's ok

worst song on the album desu

DREAMERS

THEY NEVER LEARNNNN

2.5/5 nothing special.

This, right behind kid A and amnesiac
Tinker Tailor is my favorite as well, actually

I'm not that guy, and I happen to agree with you, but if Tinker Tailor is the worst song on the album, then it must be a pretty fucking great album

I am that guy. it has the best 'sound' of any song on the album, though I think decks dark and daydreaming are stronger songs overall. The way the drums are panned all the way to the left, that orchestral sweep at the end that comes in and out of each channel, I think the ondes even makes an appearance? I just think its wild, like a psych dollars and cents or you and whose army

this pic is dope

9/10 great album

Kid A
The Bends
In Rainbows
Amnesiac
A Moon Shaped Pool
The King Of Limbs

The rest

8.5/10

3rd best behind HTTT and Kid A for me. Only qualms I have with it are the synths on Identikit and the lyrics on The Numbers. Everything else worked IMO, really digging the layered, dreamscape feel of a lot of these songs.

4th best album a solid 8 for me

I was disappointed by it and I'm a huge radiohead fan. I just thought it was boring. I was ready for a new style from them but It seems after In Rainbows/TKoL they plateau'd

Loved it.

It's great

Kid A > OK Computer > Amnesiac > MSP > In Rainbows > King of Limbs = HTTT > Bends >>> Pablo

t b h
f a m

Overrated but quality
Strong 7 to a light 8

It immediately broke into my top 4, I don't think any Radiohead fan hates the album or was unsatisfied with it.

>>>>muh strings
>>>>muh coldplay

This album was devastatingly sad. It feels like watching someone walk into a fog and never come back.

how funny/amazing would it be if radiohead started doing elaborate covers of pop songs? like almost in a statement way like "we're actually doing their job better than these musicians?" i think it would be fucking hilarious to hear thom yorke cover a drake song or taylor swift desu

same, i really like the album
and tinker tailor is easily my favorite song on the album, dont know why its gets so much hate

>throw cigarettes on bread with a squirt of goo
>somehow becomes "dope"

k

Love his singing on this, kind of a different quality to his voice than we're used to hearing

It's amazing.