I'm a new fag

I'm a new fag.

How does Sup Forums keep track of new releases as soon as they drop?

pitchfork and reddit

Sup Forums, jewbook

Sup Forums, reddit, What.cd (if you're a member), chat rooms.

I don't because that's a futile endeavor and there remains a depth of prior released music that I'd like to hear, some in my backlog, and some undiscovered.

Worry less about being "hip," and "in the know" within whatever bullshit scene you cling towards to obscure your lack of personality and focus on cultivating a taste in music and personal attributes with which you'll scarcely need a scene to validate your existence.

progarchives

that short was pretty shit

I just likes songs dood

I mostly listen to 16th and 17th century music so its not really an issue.

hey you're the guy that everyone says takes it up the bum! they miss your faggotass around these parts

If you don't take music seriously you need to leave.

I thought you were just new, but you shouldn't be here at all in actuality.

>take music seriously
What does that mean?

post 10 ten albums

Helplessness Blues
Painted shut
TLOP
99.9%
TPAB
Nonagon Infinity
Under Pressure
Cherry Bomb
Wolf
Zoolook

unty, plz no, youre going to scare the poor boy

this is a good answer.

jesus christ kill yourself

Lol sorry I don't enjoy what you do.

Is this one of the boards where having an opinion is punishable by ass rape?

How the fuck is TLOP of all things in your top 10

>Oh look, a tripfag being a fag.

>acting this autistic with a tripcode on

nice

Wasn't supposed to be top 10. He just said name ten albums. TLOP was pretty shiet imo but I know some people who enjoy it and it has a couple descent tracks so whatever.

No he said post 10 ten albums, so albums you would consider to be 10/10s.

>these newfags dont even know unty
summer please go

O my bad

I would consider the rest to be "good"
Not necessarily 10 but I enjoyed them so go ahead and call me a fag for something.

Put the trip back on unty. Just stick up for yourself.

We don't, new music sucks

Lol I have a friend like you.

Hes fat.

Lol I have a friend like you.

We don't watch comedies with him because he just flat-out doesn't get it.

Lol, I don't have friends

cringe

Go back to /r9k/ faggot

I'll defend myself when someone presents a legitimate opposition to my claim(s). Otherwise, it'll be as though your post(s) never existed.

wheres the need to "take music seriously"?
just enjoy your shit instead of trying to justify why shit you don't enjoy is good

Speaking of new releases, where the fuck is birds in the trap sing McKnight?

speaking of what.cd give me a invite

He "just likes songs."

Someone that "just likes songs" has no reason to be here, not when there exist a litany of other feature rich forums tailored to such needs.

This place board is tailored towards the assessment and deconstruction of whatever merit a piece of music presents, be that enjoyment, or whatever else sentiments it may imbue, or a more technical appreciation.

This is not a leisurely discourse. It is not for someone that "just likes songs."

If he was pretending to be largely apathetic in nuance, refinement, and the exhaustive ethos with which we exist, then he should shut the fuck up because the last thing this board needs is another all-lowercase, insincere cunt to debase our discourse with his faux-disinterest.

I am tired of it. Anyone worth speaking to is tired of it. He needs to leave or learn to speak with passion and sincerity.

>He needs to leave or learn to speak with passion and sincerity.
wow. you actually convinced me. im not being sarcastic.

glad to have you back unty

Why do you think that it's acceptable to write posts with that style, given that the context is Sup Forums? You're very out of touch

GET THE FUCK OUT

Central to this website is the premise that what one says is more important that how one says it.

Anyone too simple to assess my posts' content without observing an arbitrary list of stylistic criteria by which I've to abide to be "in touch" with some bullshit culture will not be taken seriously by me, or again, anyone worth speaking to.

I suppose that includes you.