Online game censors 1933-1945 flag of Germany, because of German/Euroweenie law

>Online game censors 1933-1945 flag of Germany, because of German/Euroweenie law

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vkUuABNnTC0
youtube.com/watch?v=vkUuABNnTC0
youtube.com/watch?v=ei6UoleaSk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait till you see the 'censored death' in German Counter-Strike

>Historical symbols should be devolved to cartoon bad guys in muh vidya james

is this a thing?

this law was made by the allies you know? it was part of the denazification of germany.

youtu.be/vkUuABNnTC0
it's really funny, in a stupid way

youtube.com/watch?v=vkUuABNnTC0

thats disturbing.

First instinct when I saw it, was 'why is he bowing in prostration to Allah'?

What the fuck

Ah so it becomes like an instinct in muslim countries?
interesting

>this law was made by the allies you know?

Are the Allies still preventing German lawmakers from changing this?

lmao I was playing the newest Wolfenstein game with one of my friends in Austria and the Nazis were changed into generic villains called "the regime" and all swastikas were changed into some generic bad guy symbol, I forget what exactly. The entire experience was profoundly weird.

>kneels down to pray

Must've been hard to regionalise that. There's LOADS of references to the Nazis and WWII in that game.

Denazification was not exactly an German idea.

Probably not. The problem is that this fucking 68er generation is in charge and they grew up with that shit. Give it 20-30 years untill they are all dead and we might change it.

I haven't played the non-regionalised version but I'd imagine that you are correct. The weirdest part is how consumers there are perfectly okay with being treated like Nazi sleeper agents who will go full-on 1488 gas the kikes race war now if they're exposed to a Swastika or somebody saying Heil Hitler.

we have strict law in video games that show violance, forbidden symbols (nazisymbols) or other meme shit. most companys censore video games that come out in germany like ea with c&c generals.

nazisymbols are forbidden in germany, they are only allowed to show in "arts" like movies and for history research. video games are still today not be seen as arts and are not on the same rank like movies. also our politicans and partys have no interest so far in changing this law. they could if they really want it.

I think Germans just don't like being reminded of it and, tbf, if /deutsch/ is anything to go by then giving Germans the chance to roleplay as Nazis is a bad idea.

Germans have shit taste in games anyway.

>if /deutsch/ is anything to go by

We are all moderate left there.

neo nazis are fucking degenerates, and hitlerboos in general don't understand the problems he caused

thats even worse

We are center left, hell I'm in the social democratic party.

Can you see them getting rid of those laws? There's no risk of nazism making a return so I don't see the point in still having them.

I can understand written German, stop lying Fritz.

Oh, there was a period a few months ago where nearly every /deutsch/ thread image was Hitler or something Nazi-esque and the first few comments were some people screaming about "rapefugees". Maybe it was just one guy.

so is antifa
only they dont get it either

Nazis are moderate left in Germany

yeah.
Both sides, left and right, don't understand that the germany they want would be a complete catastrophe, one way or the other

This, we /deutsch/ers all vote the Greens since we love the nature. #GoGreen

the only party that has a different view than the rest is the afd but also what this user here says >>The problem is that this fucking 68er generation is in charge and they grew up with that shit. Give it 20-30 years untill they are all dead and we might change it.

Besides the bad side of zealous anti-violence laws there is also a good side to be frank.

If people want to make a video game or a board game, they can't just do the old fashioned "slap warfare in it and add some half assed gimmicks for padding". One has to think of non-warfare based gameplay that is actually interesting.

Since not a lot of video games are produced there, this doesn't really reflect in the industry, but their board game industry is pretty good.

Some "simulator" game are actually GOTY tier.
youtube.com/watch?v=ei6UoleaSk4

So? There are rapes by those so called refugees on a daily basis, just a couple ofvdays ago a somali tried to rape a patient in a psych hospital.

Add to that a ton of violent crime and you get why the right is on the rise.

USA should ban all British shit in games and public I hate those murderers.

Remember the Raisin!

Alright, seemed quite racially charged though and not something I'd expect of a "center left" group.

indeed
Kretschmann for President

Is there a Civilization type of game that lets you build/research Concentration Camps?

Nah, it's mostly antiislamic. Islam isn't a race, it's a religion. Have you seen a thread about Ukrainian refugees? No. Because they aren't muslim.

Opposing religion is a very leftist stance, even if the regressive left tries to deny that.

>the regressive left
You mean Liberals? I'm starting to think that we have different views on what "centre left" means.

>No. Because they aren't muslim.

Wrong.
You don't see it because they behave.
Mother had a bunch of them in her school last year and said they were the best kids she ever had. Really well mannered, eager to learn etc. while muslims do nothing but cause problems.

>Ukranian
>behave

slavshit never behave

There is nothing wrong with a little drunk mayhem.

Apparently you call them regressive liberals.

They are basically traitors to the true left.
They accept and do what people like Marx and Lenin told them not to do.

They work with Islam.

Bump