bumb

only listened to rain temple and i found it pretty disappointing

try this. it's amazing
vektroid.bandcamp.com/album/midnight-run

Holy fuck Vektroid delivered.

my thoughts exactly

You have a mega of this?

that seems like all marcel-core to me

someone posted it in the active sharethread.

>marcel likes it so it's bad
why even pay any attention to him? just make opinions for yourself

do you have a link for that hazard garden?

wasn't onboard with that hype williams, pretty disappointed t.b.q.h.
2814 was p decent
downloading the vek now, didn't even know that had dropped, haven't heard those last three albums from her either

people only listened to that Lilith album after Marcel put it on his Best Albums of 2016 So Far list

dude who gives a shit about marcel? he just rides TMT's dick anyways, and TMT is way more of a quality publication.

i don't get that, he always covers shit that tmt never covers. if anything, i like to visit both because they both recommend good shit that can't be found on either site. that's just what i feel, personally.

i don't have a link. i've been trying to find it as well, but i cant find it anywhere:/

i liked the hype williams a lot, although i can see why people wouldn't like it. it's super minimalistic, and lifeless, but i think that's kind of the point. it feels very dark and misanthropic to me.

when did tmt-core start getting called marcel-core though

thats what i wanna know

go to bed marcel

wow, nice meme. are you just trolling me or could i get a logical counterargument like the one i delivered. i'm here to discuss, not meme.

when marcel started calling tmt-core marcel-core in order to try and steal their thunder. same as the time he tried to steal that gybe! song or whatever it was

there is a clear difference between marcel-core and tmt-core and anyone who thinks otherwise has no real experience in underground experimental music.

bb2 in 15 days

dude i don't even read marcel's blog. as i said before, i don't give a shit about him. he's an immature child with nothing original to say or think. the only reason why i said that his taste overlaps with TMT's is because every time the groups in the op, or similar groups get posted, they get called marcel-core, despite the fact that TMT has been supporting the post-internet scene for much longer, and with much more integrity.

see

ok, i'll give you that. i was just kind of taken aback by a few points, but i'm glad to see a counterargument other than "go to bed marcel." i do know people who have listened to that lilith album and the 2814 album based off of him praising it, though. so that's mainly what i was going off of. both tmt and marcel are interested in avant-garde music but they praise totally different acts.

also, marcel was the one who wrote the fucking write-up for rain temple, which i assume is a big reason as to why a ton of people are memeing the 'marcel-core' thing to it on here.

bumppp