Tfw they hated each other

>tfw they hated each other
>tfw if they united they could have probably wiped out white people

This. Europe was lucky they didn't unite. Ottoman tactics, Persian knowledge and Indian strength could've made all of Europe Muslim.

>Implying unity is needed to dominate the world
Europe was fragmented since the fall of the Roman Empire and yet look at where we are today.

Why do you think we speak indo european languages

the cucking had already been done

>Indian strength

lel

>Ottoman tactics, Persian knowledge and Indian strength

that sounds like a joke

they left out the ming dynasty

FUCK THE OTTOMANS

REEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE

>it's a western imbeciles are ignorant episode

>Indian strength
>gets wiped out by malnourished Hindu peasants

ottomans failed at everything
turkics are more like animals than humans

the only thing sandniggers hate more than white people is other sandniggers

>Ottoman tactics
lel
>Indian strength
kek

Is this supposed to be a joke

Mughal empire couldn't.
it was split inside and the king even had no ability to gather tax from its provinces properly. And that was why they accepted British power.

ottomans were on good terms with mughals except a tiny period. we even sent them architects/scientist and i believe we imported some people from them too. tho there wasn't really an alliance

yes. I'm laughing at OP's pic since Europe had Gunpowder too.

together with some Algerian humour, they would be unstopable

What about the Proto-Slavic speaking Avars?

No, stop your fantasies because you are mad to be part of an inferior people.
semitic and hamitic shit can't handle their failed ancient civilization and worships a religion of hate who can't let them evolve.

t. I have ZERO knowledge of history and I am fucking retarded

that's not what a gunpowder empire is......

the reason these three are called "gunpowder empires" is that they made great use (both quality and quantity wise) of gunpowder and gunpowder IS the reason of their success, not because they themselves found gunpowder and used it in isolation.
>proto-slavic speaking avars
source?

that's a big IF you got there, son, considering they were at each other's throats.

If they united they would conquer vast amounts of land until they can no longer control them, which will lead the empire to fall apart from the inside thus returning everything to normal.
You wh*tes sure do love to overdramatize things.

That is the empire that could have dominated Earth.

>t. non white

Add India and Persia and baby you a got a stew going

It's really hilarious how people on this site get triggered so much by the simple fact that a Muslim nation once had a large empire.

All of Chinese empires were great in some aspects.
But no one was sustainable enough to expand to such degree unlike Roman empire.

Maybe because mulsims dont deserve it

and they all got fucked up by whites, non whites keep fantasizing about doing this what whites achieved.

Thankfully they didn't achieve shit and we no longer live in medieval society.

Funny because it took all of the fucking Habsburgers to fend off the Ottomans, and the Persians were never invovled in a direct fight. The only thing whites have going for them is crushing dying empires and enslaving people that are 1000 years behind in technology. When it came to actually fighting competent opponents they get BTFO every single time and have to team up to win

Show me a chinese empire that lasted 1500 years.

not really.
Portugal fought the Ottoman Empire in Ethiopia and it was ok.

>1v1 me fgt stop relying on teammates
real-life isn't cawadoody you moron

Exactly what a weak white would say. Somehow us brown fol could 1v1 you fags without issue

Hello mehmet

Yeah but if the Ottomans weren't at constant war you would stand no chance against them. No european nation would. At least up until the death of Süleyman when the empire was dying

No way what gave it away? Thank you for this top quality and informative post my friend! As usual, the leaf makes a stunning and smart observation!

You're implying that Europeans weren't constantly at war with each other either, which is dishonest.

Also the whole million strong mindless brown slave army made up of subhuman indians, turks and turko-mongols aka persians, because anyone can be an empire with enough bodies to throw at the enemy.

and yet they all got conquered by the white Brit and worked as slaves and still are working as slaves to this day. what went wrong?

Europeans never had to face a heavily fortified highly trained army that were willing to do whatever it takes to take the enemy down. European wars were mostly fought my mercenaries, the real men were in an eternal crusade against the ottoman empire. The only European nation that didn't aid the Ottomans during their war against Europe were the french.

>if this
>if that
>if this
>if that
>if this
>if that
Do you really not see just how ridiculous this sounds?

There are no ifs in history. Period. The Ottomans ended up being completely obliterated with time. No amount of ifs and buts can change this. And really, there's absolutely no point in even trying to make those "but if" statements, seeing as you don't actually know; it's just guesswork. I could also come up with a hundred different "ifs" and then go on about how even fucking abos could have become powerful and beaten Europeans. Doing this wouldn't change actual history, though.

And again, real-life isn't cawadoody.
>b-b-but you had a war with us when we were already busy with another war!! not fair!!
Seriously, are you literally underage? You sure sound as retarded as someone who would be underage.

>Ottomans and Persians
>Ever fully conquered by brits

you're so dumb, just like all the muslims

morally, we should won. wh*tes are incredibly degenerate

You don't get my point. I am saying that the Ottomans were extremely dangerous to the future of europe and europeans were afraid of them. But people nowadays like to downplay it saying "we conquered the ottomans they never stood a chance" while the Ottomans actually had a realistic chance of taking over europe.

At that time, the more the country got civilized, the more it gained population, conversely to the present situations.
Europe wasn't so weak.

what, ethiopia? when did we fight at ethiopia? do you confuse it with yemen or oman?

t. Ahmed

Yeah pretty dumb of me to expect that wh*ts would actually be fair and just people

>tfw you're that close to Rome
>history would be very different if they invade further west

First, Europeans did had to face such armies because professional standing armies were created by European states around early modern age.
Second, mercenary use was mostly real in Northern Italy and its wars.
So the idea that European wars were mostly fought by mercenaries, is wrong. The real men were doing a lot of things, one of them being replacing the usage of mercenaries in europe because mercenaries were becoming overpayed dancers.
Thirdly, the French - Ottoman alliance happened.
Finally, the Portuguese that faced the Ottomans in Africa weren't mercenaries. So what's your excuse for losing those wars?

they both move by the millions to work shit jobs in Europe, if that's not subjugating yourself to slavery with the white man on top I don't know what is.
Never saw whitey moving to any of those countries ever to work under a non white boss.

China says hello.

Ahahaha foolish infidel, see how superior you feel in 50 years when we've out bred you to extinction. Thanks for building those countries, you can see yourself out.

so this puts Gulf countries above Western countries? lmao

>in 1900 ghana (gold coast) and finland had the same population 2 and a half million people
>2015
>Funland: 5,4 million
>Ghana: 27 million

Where did it all go so horribly wrong?

Slaves never received money for what they did, slaves were never allowed to roam the country freely, slaves were never allowed to leave whenever they wanted. Look up the definition of slavery before talking shit

The bones of your ancestors say different Ahmed.

My house is literally standing on earth soaked in turk blood.

Even niggers were forced to be slaves in america, sandniggers enslave themselves for free because middle-east is so shit not even literal animals want to live there :^)

elaborate

it's modern day slavery

just reminding you muhammad took it up the ass

have a nice day

Fucking bleeding hearts decided Africa needed help.

>I will completely change the definiton of slavery to justify what I said

okay friend

IIRC this pales in comparison to the Finnish empire at it's height

>post a map of powerful non-white empires
>wh*te people go completely apeshit

lmao every single time

well if it's not slavery it's definitely pretty close, and that's the main reason I always see muslim posters living in those countries complain and never immigrants from other countries complain about those countries. You're basically venting your frustration of being a modern day slave to the white man.

this

>Extinction

Sorry, we are not dying at all. We are going to live forever, because our god is progress and unlike yours, he has powers that are real.

Maybe something to think on, when you contract a deadly virus that only kills people in a certain dna group.

As will your wife. If you not wife, your daughter or granddaughter. From me or my sons. The demographics speak for themselves. Good nighty, whitey

your definition of slavery again, makes absolutely no sense at all.

More like
>degenerate present day muslims comparing themselves to god tier civilizations that would be embarassed to see what their descendants are today

Ottomans, Persians, and Indians were just as "degerate" as muslims perceive present day westerners. The ottomans legalized homosexuality in the 1850s just to piss of the west, because it was already so common there anyway.

Persians wrote about homosex all the time, etc.

Muslims today are just property of the Saudi Royal Family © and your gonna disappear like communism, japanese fascism, catholicism and all that shit that was just more bark than bite.

I think people are finding the premise a bit strange.
After all, Ottomans and Persians weren't on friendly terms, neither were Persians friends with Mughals.

If they had united, if Africa had laser technology, if Europeans had united and didn't make two world wars.

>Demographics
You do know we used to have more jews in Europe than there are muslims here today?

>mehmet has cannot understand things
>more news at 11

Allahu Ackbar, amigo

we pay kids $0.01 a day in India to make our shoes, well, they do get paid, so that's not slavery either.

your sons will be spergs unsuitable for society like yourself and your daughters will beg for white cock.

>wiped out white people

What is "white people" anyway? Like whats your definition?

WE

>Indian strength

Do they have white skin?

Then they're white

east-asians are white?

I just love those borders

Why isn't Russia considered a gunpowder empire? Because it wasn't Muslim?

funny, this is probably how white people evolved. They were a genetic mutation, a mistake

>Indian strength

Mate more than 70% of our population suffer{s|ed} from malnutrition.

If it wasn't for that "mistake" you would be living in a shithole called Turkey.

>he thinks armies are about skill or strength and not pure numbers

really made me think

All evolution is mutation you uneducated piece of shit.

>he thinks armies are about pure numbers
that must be why history isn't filled with battles that were won by the underdog