I'm rollin bitches.

What are YOU doing?

see dese

Quads and I'll make a cock reveal

does this count

TRIPS means we get the album this hour

Can I be honest?

I mean I'm hyped to listen to it and everything

But why has the entire seemingly stopped over this album?

Dude has one LP to his name before, it was pretty good. But it does not warrant this level of sheer pants shitting.

Literally what the fuck.

shut up idiot we've been waiting for years and channel orange was better than voodoo

roll

Name another relatively new artist who's debut LP has been as good..

Pro-tip: you can't.

>But why has the entire seemingly stopped over this album?

Lparis?

Who cares?

And it wasn't like, MIND BLOWING AMAZING, not by any means.

Shit every James Blake album has been better than Channel Orange so far

You never heard of Lparis? It's in Frengland

Who cares? You answered that already in your original post.

>And it wasn't like, MIND BLOWING AMAZING, not by any means.
No one said so.

>Shit every James Blake album has been better than Channel Orange so far
Wrong.

Couple things.

1) it's been 4 years. Chill the fuck out. Plenty of far superior artists have longer gaps for better records ALL THE TIME.

2) Channel Orange was not better than Voodo, lmao, what're you fucking 14 years old?

Because of teen's shitty taste. I never thought Weeknd, Frank, PartyNextDoor, etc. was anything good. It's just catchy dark music made with synths. Anything that sounds hazy and uses low subass/synths is gonna be catchy as fuck. DUH! Doesn't make it good at all

>Wrong.
Nope, they're all better. Deal with it.

channel Orange had a lot of filler. all the damn skits, pilot jones and monk could have been left out and the album would be elder god-tier. apart from the songs mentioned every track is 10/10

You're objectively wrong faggot.

I like The Weeknd and I even like Frank Ocean but it's not literally "entire music world drop what you're doing for this shit" good by any stretch of the imagination.

Omg you said faggot that means your opinion is extra serious how could I have been so wrong senpai

>HOW IS IT POSSIBLE NORMIES ARE CARING THIS MUCH OVER AN OPENLY GAY R&B SINGER WHO'S FROM ODD FUTURE?
Go outside please.

>getting triggered

Pyramids is a classic track by now. it's RnB's Bohemian Rhapsody.

>uses "normie" as an actual insult
>tells somebody else to go outside

Oh boy.

He hasn't even begun recording the album.

The streams are him building the studio he will start recording the album on. He's going to lifestream the entire recording process until the final product, which will drop July 2017.

Which would frank choose

Fucking lmao

Absolutely not.

refer to

>points out Frank Ocean isn't really all that great
>triggered Frank stans call literally anyone else triggered

fucking lmao

i'm bussin' it's bussin'

Ayyy

>frank ocean
>dark

>DUH!

You're dumb as fuck. Monks has amazing imagery

Because people like different things than you do. :^)

Love when normies try to use these principle based all encompassing arguments

>But why has the entire seemingly stopped over this album?

not them but god damn you got triggered

Quads and I'll post pics of my ex

Yeah nah I'm kinda with you in a way. The skits, I'd argue aren't filler, they progress the story and ambience of the album but Pilot Jones and Monks are the worst songs on the album.

Still pretty fucking ace, tho.

twitter.com/john_bond_/status/761745125047308292

Could be real.

sorry you got shittaste bud. everyone else likes it though, and its about timeanother album came out cause he doesnt have enough material right now to last everyone 4 years.

drop what? nobody cares about that shitty album you think is better right now.

if this is real it's kinda underwhelming.
i was expecting something better after 4 years

twitter.com/john_bond_/status/761751084767383552

Could be real

You just used "bud" in your retort. Yeah,my money's definitely on you being a way bigger shit head. They say that over at reddit

i get what you're saying but i'm kind of conflicted about the importance of skits in hip hop and RnB. Madvillainy is an example of a creative usage of skits but most of the time it disturbs the flow of an album and i always wait for the skit to be over

i really hope this is fake but it sounds real. this is honestly terrible. all the damn autotune.

go away James

You also browse Reddit so you're entire argument is a big fucking circle jerk. Will you two stop your little petty internet beef on Sup Forums now? You probably won't, but it's getting embarrassing.

Drop it in 45 minutes

the james blake songs that frank ocean co-wrote are some of jb's best shit though

funny that nobody seems to notice that two possible excerpts from the album are posted above

they're shit

Dubs and no album

i'm agree with you here. frank ocean still dope though.

[spoiler]they're shit[/spoiler]

[spoiler] they're shit [/spoiler]

yall were doin this shit all last night cut it out

[spoiler] how do i spoiler correctly [/spoiler]

>twitter.com/john_bond_/status/761745125047308292
[spoiler] this is not FO [/spoiler]

"[spoiler]hope the album comes out soon[/spoiler]"

>nobody cares about that shitty album you think is better right now

"LOOK GUYS I LIKE THE THING YOU LIKE TOO PLZ ACCEPT ME :("

thank you

shazam doesn't find the song, might be legit.

i don't even want this album to be good at this point. i want nothing more than for it to flop.

They are. They are good. I'm not even saying Frank Ocean is BAD, lol.

I just don't get the "HOLD THE FUCK EVERYONE IT'S *TONIGHT*" levels of hype for this record.

Like...I even set aside time to listen to it myself tonight! But I'm not gonna act like a 4 year gap between records warrants acting like its the longest wait in music history or something...

The wait for A Moon Shaped Pool was longer and for a more well established artist than Frank.

Shit, if you wanna really talk about fans that have been REALLY waiting, let's talk about where Jai Paul's debut LP is right now....

Yeah, I like him and Channel Orange was pretty damn good, but I thought it was pretty spotty at times. People seem to be hyping this up like its gonna be the record of the decade or something and I'm not seeing where that's coming from in particular.

KANGS

There's like by my count, at least 10 of arguing in here, get it straight senpai.

the thin lines snippet sounds dope

Pitchfork just awarded the album best new music

Sounds about what I expected. Seems legit.

It's out!

I think it has a lot to do with the fact that everybody expected this to drop a long time ago. Nobody wants it to turn into Smile or something and that's looking increasingly likely from the POV of his diehard fans.

please kill yourself

>openly gay

you mean bisexual lmao

Nah. I'll wait to read the 9.0 review. Well worth the delay! The needle drop gave it a strong 7. Just wasn't feelin it like the new unlistenable swans

The difference is that Frank said he was 11 songs into this album THREE AND A HALF YEARS AGO and he's blown off at least four release dates for this album dating back to last April. Hell, he faked out Chance the Rapper last July. Everyone expected him to drop because he said he was going to and he hasn't.

I'm so pathetic and bored with life that I need the release of an album to stir up some sort of emotion other than emptiness

Shit you got a point about Jai Paul for sure. Count me among those fans.

Thing about late night releases like this is it makes it exciting to talk to other people and the immediacy feels like exclusivity so it's kinda like you felt when you waited outside a record store back in the day. it's just exciting bro.

moon shaped pool sucked btw. what a bummer that album was.

Good point. I haven't been following as closely so I can get that.

Still though, Jai Paul has a *legit* Smile situation going on to this day still lmao

He changed direction. The album was going to be an ode to equal rights for homosexuals. Then we had the Supreme Court and increased awareness of disparate brutality. He kept the beats and scrapped the lyrics. Boys don't cry is now about the black struggle. That's the delay. Wait and see

what the FUCK?