Why didn't you plebs tell me how good this album is? Fucking idiots
youtube.com/watch?v=ehqKpPmVcK4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bjdkgJy1AOE
youtube.com/watch?v=wFNMsLNr6HI
youtube.com/watch?v=SJcshY5ywro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic unrelated, right?

It's always great when people rediscover Temporary Secretary.

See also, the B-side to 'Mull of Kintyre':

youtube.com/watch?v=bjdkgJy1AOE

I always praise PM2.

You just don't listen

Make sure you have the B-sides, the album was originally a double album but trimmed to it's most easily digestible tracks.

Secret Friend is some Future Days shit, maybe my favorite Paul solo song.
youtube.com/watch?v=wFNMsLNr6HI

>And since you've gone you're just Another Day

WOW this is awesome! what a cool side to Paul

bump

TEMPORARY

because it's better to find out on your own

is this some kind of meme? This is one of the worst fucking songs I've ever heard

I tried. I post McCartney threads almost every day.

Girl School was the A side in the US

>mfw Another Day is a better song than How Do You Sleep

>being this pleb

Why do you post on Sup Forums? What "good" music do you like?

not paul mccartney repeating nasally "temporary secratary" and rapping monotone over a >muh so experimental and influential basic electronic beat

>muh so experimental and influential basic electronic beat
That is the most phoned in "I've been on Sup Forums for 4 months" post I've seen

Explain what's so good about this song instead of shitposting.

Paul's voice is so fucking annoying in this song. The first couple verses are fine but the chorus is so fucking stupid and annoying. It sounds like he's making a stupid voice on purpose

He is

The verse. The synth tone. The bridge. It's a great song, but not one of the best on McCartney II. Just the first one most people bring up upon their first listen.

>It sounds like he's making a stupid voice on purpose
OH SHIT WTF nothing hides from you

seriously kill yourself

I would love to see your reaction if you listened to early devo and kraftwerk lol

What's your favorite? I really like Darkroom

>Temporary Secretary
I fucking love that song

Darkroom is easily my second favorite after Coming Up. I know Coming Up is an easy answer, but fuck I love that song.

pic is the album cover from which the song is

>it-its supposed to be b-bad
just because he meant for it to sound stupid doesn't mean it doesn't fucking sound stupid

>synth tone
It sounds like something a 15 year old messing around with FL studio would make in 2 hours and then delete. Just because it's "ahead of its time" or whatever doesnt mean it's good. Besides Kraftwerk had been in the mainstream making more interesting and better synths than this for at least 5 years before 1980

>the bridge
>she can be a belly dancer i dont need a true romancer/ she can be a diplomat but i dont need a girl like that/ she can be a neurosurgeon if shes doing nothing urgent/ what i needs a temporary temporary secretary
these are literally nothing special. they're just spoken in a somewhat interesting style

haven't heard devo but not a huge fan of early kraftwerk. admittedly it's been a long time since ive heard any kraftwerk, i should really revisit em

>it-its supposed to be b-bad
Another phoned in "I've been on Sup Forums for 4 months" post

>It sounds like something a 15 year old messing around with FL studio would make in 2 hours and then delete.

Sure, 15 year olds fiddling about with FL studio in 1980

>haven't heard devo
well paul was approximating devos early weirdo bedroom singles
youtube.com/watch?v=SJcshY5ywro

So you agree with me that that beat could easily have been made and discarded by some 15 year old in 2016? And if it was, you wouldn't listen to it and you would think it's simple and bad? But because it was made by Paul McCartney 36 years earlier that makes it good? Even though it's the exact same beat?

I'm trying to have a discussion about music. Your shitpost adds nothing to the conversation. Can you instead try and rebut my point? Whether "he meant for it to sound stupid" or not, it still sounds fucking stupid. Can you try and argue about that instead of whatever the fuck your post is doing?

you have autism

great point, i see now how great a song temporary secretary is!

The album is essentially Paul McCartney playing with synths in his bedroom, you're not that far off. The song is playful, interesting just for how off the wall it is, forward thinking, and catchy at it's core.