What happened to Eminem? Why does he collab with pussy pop stars now...

What happened to Eminem? Why does he collab with pussy pop stars now, the same people he used to shit on in his old songs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fy4E6blN01M
soundcloud.com/riversidejynn
youtube.com/watch?v=qW31MBrbZnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's washed up, simple as that. Happens to almost every rapper unless they die during their prime

this, specially mainstream ones.
he's probably just in it for the money now

Fucking money.

If Eminem had overdosed on some shit after the Eminem show, he would be hailed as the greatest ever and be a clear favorite over nas, tupac, biggie etc.

Also he should've named it "the Eminem lp"
Slim Shady LP - Marshall Mathers LP - Eminem LP - dead

>What happened to Eminem? Why does he collab with pussy pop stars now, the same people he used to shit on in his old songs?

>be Eminem
>be one of top commercially successful rappers of all time
>have passion for art of rhyming, so continuously innovate and try to push the craft with each album
>some failures, some successes
>meanwhile, entire generations raised on Nickelodeon and SJW B.S. are coming of age and listening to hip hop
>demand for terrible rap increases
>Drake, Kendrick become very popular
>desperately want to continue innovating and staying true to your identity as a rapper
>know that publicly dissing or going against current SJW/faggot rap climate would be suicide and would practically wipe you from the hip hop history textbooks
>decide to collab with said terrible musicians/rappers in an effort to at least stay in the cultural conscious/exercise&practice your craft
>hip hop continues to rot and shrivel

It's literally all over. However a renaissance will likely happen, we're already seeing this in artists like Yung Lean, Troy Ave, etc.

silly as it sounds i actually he think he could benefit publicity-wise from another beef. i'm sure he's still got the battling skills.

you are very delusional if you believe this is what actually happened

he grew up, matured, and lost his edge, and thus his niche

Plus used "SJW" unironically, definitely a turbofaggot.

>Kendrick
>bad
Pls go

>However a renaissance will likely happen, we're already seeing this in artists like Yung Lean

>says Yung Lean is bringing in a new age of good hip hop
>says Kendrick is a bad rapper
You really can't make this shit up, people out there actually have these garbage opinions

>kendrick
>bad
>Yung Lean
>Renaissance
Holy shit

b/c artists are relevant for a decade then their brain literally stops developing......lol. literally

brain stops developing, culture moves on, they're the same person.

this was quality bait until the troy ave / yung lean bit. dead give away my guy

>What happened to Eminem? Why does he collab with pussy pop stars now

>It's a "let's pretend it's the year 2000" thread

he's not a young hungry kid anymore.

Kendrick isn't that bad.

you could argue that slim shady and marshall mathers are his alter egos he wrestles with, and eminem is just a disguise he uses for the audience, it's a show.

Whoa, that's Twentyone Pilots tier deep.

>be Eminem
>have passion for art of rhyming, so continuously innovate and try to push the craft with each album
>some failures, some successes
>become biggest thing on the fucking planet
>get a fucking movie
>Start to fall off the game with increasing pressure from fame, start doing boatloads of drugs
>get remarried to same bitch
>try to retire from rap
>best friend is murdered
>spend four years depressed and drugged out
>realize that being a terrible person and catapulting to fame tore his life apart
>Release recovery/not afraid, "purifying" yourself
>stop beefing with people cause its dumb as shit and got biggie and pac killed
>release mmlp2, going back to your old ways but in a new and more mature way
>not as big as you used to be, still regarded as one of the worlds greatest rappers, most popular artist of the 2000's
>dont need to be big anymore, comfy with where you're at, still doing shit but realizing your time is done and letting other artists take over without starting unnecessary nonsense

>finally have healthy relationship with your daughters and wife

Based eminem

I don't really care about the collabs with pop stars, but he lost his awareness of what a good song/album is (even though the edginess of his first albums hasn't aged well).
He thinks if he shows off his technical skill and raps quickly people will mistake that for good songwriting. In reality, his sense of flow is completely gone, he picks terrible beats, and his lyrics are made up of corny puns and cringeworthy wordplay. He probably should have quit a long time ago

College freshman/Betas by Dre owner detected.

his puns were always corny, and his wordplay is god tier imo, possibly the greatest lyricist of all time

Not cause he raps fast though, anyone can rap fast

>renaissance
>Troy Ave
you almost had me
>Yung Lean

>believes Yung Lean is bringing a hip-hop Renaissance
>unaware of own autism

>tries to call someone else underage
>listens to yung lean

He's washed up OP. Not a lot of artists stay golden sadly and before they know it they're releasing shit.
The last decent thing he released was the Marshall Mathers LP 2. It was a slight return to form but it wasn't enough to save him.

>likes Yung Lean
>talking shit

>What is anti-rap?

Tfw I'll never know what it's like to be such a casual listener of hip-hop. Do you dudes listen to music or do you just skim through it?

Don't even try man. Sup Forums is one of the most blue pilled boards on this site. I'm sure they will figure it out, but by the time they do it will either be to late or they will be so entrenched in their ideologies that they think it was the fault of someone else.

fucking gold

>calls someone else a casual listener of rap
>quotes Jay-Z

"Anti-rap" aka "le ironic meme music"

yeah I'm going to avoid listening to intentionally shitty music but you guys do you I guess

>Not listening to Yung Lean makes you a casual.
>Saying young Yung Lean is anti-rap instead of admitting it's audible autism.

Thanks man, looks like it's just as bad as /r/hhh. I thought that was impossible.

Ok. Look, I just want to tell you this: renting your text books for fall semester is a great way to save money. You're welcome!

Eminem was never good and the only reason his middle-school rhymes got so popular is because crackers have more money to blow on garbage than anyone else tbhfam

Fueds are just false dichotomy marketing schemes, schlomo.

Whether you choose Coke or Pepsi you are choosing cola.

>Eminem was never good
>crackers

Oh I see, guess I'd be pretty pissed off too if I were you.

>implying the redpill/bluepill argument is at all relevant to Eminem's career
>implying he was ever clearly "redpilled"
>implying he was ever clearly "bluepilled"
>implying being PC was ever something Eminem was interested in (he got bad press all the time in his prime--it never deterred him)
>not at all having to do with Eminem turning 30 and maturing and not wanting to be an edgelord

if you're beyond college age and still intentionally antagonize anons on Sup Forums then you should be embarrassed

he was good

but it's true that his album sales were so high because he was white

WHITE AMERICAAA

White people are popular with white people. Black people are popular with black people. Who knew?

>Eminem
Except the new "Eminem" isn't Eminem.
He was killed and cloned, which then replaced the real Marshall Mathers.
Do you really think the real Eminem would let Proof die?
Just listen to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=fy4E6blN01M

T H I S
H
I
S

S O
O

F U C K I N G
U
C
K
I
N
G

M U C H
U
C
H

Who the FUCK cares? These fucking children should listen to the truth sometimes too.

he preformed with Elton John as the height of his fame. not to mention Dido was on the fuckin' original track.

>*ahem*
>le autismmmmmmmmmmm xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Bumping

this is definitely an autistic post

What you know about the 313

I remember being 15 too.

Wait, nvm no I don't. Don't do drugs, kids.

I can vouch for Yung Lean being audible autism. I'm incredibly autistic and I make my mom listen to Yung Lean all the time.

>1
soundcloud.com/riversidejynn
>do it

>be Eminem
>get older
>live a comfortable life, no more trailer park bullshit
>become the incredibly rich 40 year old man he is today

That's it dude. That's it. Literally no artist would think like that, he just got older and comfortable. His inspiration almost solely drew from his fucked up life and it isn't fucked up no more. What exactly are people expecting? Him to be rapping about how hard his life is when we've already heard it before for almost 2 decades now and when he's living in a fucking domicile that's more of a castle than a house? Also fuck Yung Lean, that's seriously who you think of when trying to come up with an 'edgy modern rapper'?

how is mmlp2?
couldnt bring myself to listen to it so far

I get your point, but really, Eminem has already been through Feminists, Pro-gays, and middle class parents wanting him to censor his music. Despite his criticism, his albums still managed to go platinum and get grammys. Ever since he dropped MMLP he became an irremovable stone in Hip-Hop. There's now way any progressive hippie teen "activists" could destroy his name. As long as he has a functional mouth and white, he's here to stay. Besides, he could care less if they somehow tarnished his career. He's still rich and a huge influence. All he wants to do is protect his children.

>Implying Hip-Hop community gives a shit about SJW/Tumber-core shit
>Implying Kendrick is shit
>Implying Em wasn't doing songs with pop artists in his early music
>Yung Lean & Troy has any effect on hip-hop

Please just stop

The largest consumer of Hip Hop music has been white males from their mid teens to early twenties since the mid 90s

Collaboration with dido was 16 years ago

Not too bad.

t.dilusional

>>could care less
>>could

Stopped reading, opinion discarded.

100% this

So just to be clear - this whole Drake vs. Em ordeal is just speculative bullshit right?

why would Drake go against Eminem

more importantly, why is this jew drake raised in white canada trying to act gangster

this is [spoiler]excellent bait

Well played

>
>Fueds are just false dichotomy marketing schemes, schlomo.
>
>Whether you choose Coke or Pepsi you are choosing cola.

>all these fags listening to jungle beats itt
You're doing it wrong.

>he unironically blames things on "SJWs"

>Yung Lean being part of some hip-hop renaissance
I thought all the sadboys had either shucked Yung Lean and grown out of it or killed themselves. Guess some people still believe some moron like Lean are hip-hop geniuses struggling against the big, menacing mainstream man.

Hip-hop is still stylistically diverse and innovation is still ongoing, if you're willing to look beyond the mainstream, but neither Yung Lean nor Troy Ave are the best examples of that. If you wanna lean on memerap, I'd say Lil Ugly Mane and Clouddead are better examples. Not the best, but still better than that shit.

What model of Beats by Dre do you have?

been thinking this for a while.
wasn't he suicidal or in the hospital for almost ODing at some point? what year was that? if it was at some point after TES but before relapse he would be hailed as the king no doubt.

Drake is whack

This

I don't even think these are the same person

>
>>
>>Fueds are just false dichotomy marketing schemes, schlomo.
>>
>>Whether you choose Coke or Pepsi you are choosing cola.

>1999
>rap music begins

and the thing is. i choose eminem..

>When you've been on Sup Forums so long you think everyone else can hear your internal monologue which gives your vague, ambiguous posts context.

Bump for the undoubtedly best rapper ever.

this guy gets it

His first two (interscope) albums were good. Third (interscope again, I know he had infinity or w/e before) , Eminem Show, wasn't bad but he adopted his annoying ass flow on that record and every release after it became more and more annoying. He's one of those MCs now who seems to think hip hop is a sport and just cares about how many words he can spit out per minute that rhyme instead of having any type of soul or depth to them. He's boring and has been imho since MMLP (1). Even worse are his loyal fans that claim he's the greatest of all time (far, far from it...) and would listen to a recording of his wet farts and claim it's better than most popular hip hop out there, just because it came out of one of his orifaces.

What are your top 5 rappers?

Op here; Vanilla Ice, MC Hammer, The Fat Boys, 2 Live Crew, and Humpty from Digital Underground.

the fuck are you talking about

Just leave, please.

The reason is that he recently came out and those pop artist are generally less homophobic than tough street rappers because they have still the mentality that gay sex is like getting fucked by the police or when dropping the soap in prison.
I personally am happy that Eminem has found his softer side and because I'm not a fan of hip hop or pop anyway, I couldn't care less which genre he chooses. But I understand now why he had to have that tough image, he was overcompensating because of being secretly homosexual.
youtube.com/watch?v=qW31MBrbZnM

I HOPE to GOD you are fucking trolling, or baiting. If not, kys. If yes, kys too.

2pac
BIG
UGK
DOOM (& his various pseudonyms)
Scarface

Outkast or DOOM could probably be interchangable with E-40 or Scarface. It's hard to come up with an absolute list of 5, but those are the ones I've enjoyed the most in my life.

Now here comes the part where you say my taste is shit, why I'm wrong that Eminem is boring as fuck, and other ad hominems based on my taste.

>Now here comes the part where you say my taste is shit, why I'm wrong that Eminem is boring as fuck, and other ad hominems based on my taste.
No. I don't care that you don't like him. I do, that's enough.

Why are you so homophobic? I mean all this TV hip hop stuff is ridiculous anyway, gold chains and teeth, pants dropping down, asscracks, why do you think that being gay makes it worse? It actually adds a human factor to all this wannabe tough clownishness.

lmao

kys

saying the guy who shows his hip hop asscrack but hates gays

>he thinks SJWs are a meme