Thoughts on Sung Tongs?

I think it's 10/10, senpais.

>visiting friends
>whaddit I done

It's really good. A real defining achievement in guitar music.

Are those supposed to be bad?
Visiting Friends is great

>Visiting Friends
>Bad

Nigger detected.

Very important album to me. AnCo was recommended to me when I was first looking for music on my own. Once I hit this album (I like to start with an artist's first release and progress chronologically), my love was solidified.

It's been years since then, though. So while there's an intense sentimental value, it's a practically perfect sonic release. It holds a 4.79 track average and 5-star rating in my book.

It's AnCo's third best, Great album. It's stripped back just enough to still be something new for them, since they'd already done the pretty much completely bare bone Campfire Songs. But the mix of the acoustic instrumentation and the distorted vocals on some tracks like visiting friends is great. It also has some of the best vocal melodies and harmonies that I think AnCo has ever done

>Either of those tracks
>bad

Yeah also what the heck, neither track is "bad." Visiting Friends might be my favorite song of theirs.

It's amazing.

Why don't you like those tracks? They're more abstract, but they're alive, and there's so much detail. Whaddit I Done is one of my favorite tracks by them ever.

At what age did you grow out of music?

My second fave AnCo (behind Stig stiv).

Shut your mouth, whaddit i done is solid.

WAAAWAAAWAAA WAAAWAAWAAAWAAAWAAAA

Wow if you're gonna pick the worst tracks on the album, at least pick the actual worst.

>The Softest Voice
>Good Lovin Outisde

Still gr8 tho. Like OP said, it's a 11/10

>The Softest Voice
>Good Lovin' Outside
>bad

those are literally two of the very best you gay fucker, just get out

THIS HOUSE IS SAAAAD

aaa-a-aaa-a-aaa-aaaad

First Anco I fell in love with. I just want to dance and chant all over the place when I hear We Tigers.

Yeah great job at reading you tard.

I said they were
>still gr8

A track can be the worst on an album and still not be bad. What if it's the worst track off a really good album like ??? Mebbe that's what i've been saying this whole time.

Even still, those aren't the worst tracks. In my opinion, the worst track is Sweet Road, but as you said. It's still good

how do I into this album
I listened to it once and couldn't stand it
I like mpp tho, do I just need to listen st again

What about it turned you off?

The vocals.
I liked the instrumentation for the most part but avey's voice got on my nerves big time

You are probably a pleb. It's okay though

My fav anco album. For me it's the perfect mix of their earlier and later music. Reminds me of childhood.

YOUUUUUUUU
>DOOOOOONT
HAAAAAAAVE
>TOO GOO TOO
COOOOOOOOOOOLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGEEEEEEE

>not liking an album by one of the most popular bands on Sup Forums makes you a pleb
do you even know what pleb means

I see. That may be a bit detrimental to your enjoyment, but this album does feature some good Panda vocals. You can listen for the harmonies in Who Could Win a Rabbit, Winters Love, and College

I do like panda's solo work and singing in general. Maybe it'll just grow on me
Thanks

Winter's Love is their best track thus far

9.5/10, would be perfect if the last two tracks were replaced by prospect hummer/I remember learning how to dive

VF not one of the best AC songs

pleb

its a fucking masterpiece, and still not my favorite album by them. are they fucking magicians?

have you ever listened to visiting friends while just staring out the window of a plane at cruising altitude? that may be why. or you're just a pleb

Visiting Friends is my favorite song on the album

>Sung Tongs
>Tung Songs
>tongue songs
damn...

I like that prospect hummer and learning how to dive are on their own EP. They are different enough than the stuff on Tongs plus they have a guest vocalist.

But yeah, Sung Tongs is only very slightly behind Feels as Animal Collective's best record and that's really just depending on what kind of songwriting and aesthetic you prefer. They are both 10's

It's even better listening to it while driving during a snowy day imo, maybe as the sun is about to set.

damn...

really makes u think...