/flag/tism

Karakalpak commemoration edition.

Welcome to /flag/, a general thread to talk about all things flags & vexillology, like flag design, symbolism and history, as well as flag collections.

>What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source (code is on GitHub) and non-malicious (no IP is accessed) plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_faq.shtml
dxm.darkridge.com/calc.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FAQ

Regional Flag Hunting Script Findings. Week 8 (By botany bay user)
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

Anyone out there :_;

The Dude please comfort me OwO

We're jammin...

But jammin was a thing of the past ;_;

are you the user who trips on cough medicine?

I'll be boycotting every thread that uses the wrong OP text.

But why senpai

>no regional flags for the vatican

why even live

I used to, yeah, why? :^)

I do more than that pls no judge that's such a small part of me ;_;

Apostolic Palace flag when???

*judges*

*judies*

need some channel island regionals

i am not judgeing i just want some information on dosages and the differences between the two types

Oh fug I can help you with that lad.

What do you mean by two types, though?

Prescription vs. OTC or Hydrobromide vs. Polistirex?

Just to be clear I trip on only OTC cough medicine - NOT prescription AKA lean AKA sizzurp AKA some other nigger babble slang. So I can't help you with that, but I can help you with DXM HBr/Polistirex.

How different is a trip between OTC cough medicine and nigger cough medicine

Also, what dosages should i take for OTC cough medicine so i dont od, really dont want to die

And what about the two different types of OTC cough medicine and how do i tell the difference

The difference between OTC cough medicine and nigger cough medicine is very, very different. I'll start by defining what both are.

Prescription cough medicine (lean): Mixture of codeine (an opiate) and promethazine (neuroleptic). Basically will cause you to get euphoric, extremely drowsy, and disoriented. Don't even touch this shit, only niggers do it and there's a high risk you'll stop breathing and die since codeine is a respiratory depressant. Not going to expand on this any further.

OTC cough medicine (DXM): This is known as either Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide or Dextromethorphan Polistirex. DXM is a sedative and dissociative. General effects include distortion of the visual field, slowing down of time, and feelings of dissociation from reality. It's fairly difficult to speak, type, or really do anything related to language during the experience. It also makes music sound completely different.

I still need to talk about a part of the experience and that is because it relates to dosage. A DXM trip is split into four distinct plateaus depending on your dosage. It doesn't function linearly like most drugs. DOSAGE DEPENDS ON WEIGHT.

First Plateau (1.5-2.5 mg/kg) is generally the hardest to hit because it's easy to overshoot. It's characterized by a slight alert sensation, restlessness, and a noticeable shift in the perception of gravity. Emotions may become more intense. Music becomes notably more euphoric with the auditory senses sounding "richer", probably my favorite thing about DXM. Go for this your first time, because you won't be able to hit it later.

Second Plateau (2.5-7.5 mg/kg): Senses and cognitive impairment become apparent at this stage. You may have closed eye hallucinations. The music/emotional euphoria from plateau 1 may or may not disappear. Sensory input will become choppy, vision will seem like a choppy old film. It becomes hard to move.

Will continue in 2nd post.

Second Plateau continued: Thoughts usually become pretty deep and self-referential. Don't even try speaking at this plateau, not easy to do. Muscle rigidity and over exertion might happen by stretching (believe me, it feels natural to do it). Stay hydrated.

Third Plateau (7.5-15 mg/kg): Basically heavy dissociation at this point. Brain is going to have a very hard time processing vision, you're not going to be able to see shit and if you are, it'll be so choppy. People refer to this as "chaotic blindness". Hallucinations become more apparent. It's near impossible to move or coordinate yourself properly and you're not going to be able to speak. Comprehending language is probably going to be difficult, though possible. This is ultimately a more spiritual stage where you can do serious introspection, you sort of move out of reality and into yourself. Cognitive function will be severely impaired, so this is best to just do in a room when you have 8-9 hours of free time. This often brings a SERIOUS sense of nostalgia and can bring back previous memories.

Fourth Plateau (>15mg/kg): I can't really describe this. I've never been there, and few people have. Info is limited. At this point you're approaching a danger zone. ANYTHING BELOW THIS IS GENERALLY SAFE.

Simply put, this is similar to a complete psychotic break. Complete dissociation is likely to happen along with out of body/near death experiences. Do NOT attempt this without somebody watching you and knowing what's going on, I'm warning you. You could get up, wander into traffic and die or something.

Now that I got past the dosage/trip levels, I'm going to explain the difference between Hydrobromide and Polistirex.

Basically there are two ways to consume DXM, either through drinking cough syrup (nasty) or through consuming pills (easier).

Will finish in a third post.

If you decide to take the cough syrup route, there are two different types of preparations. Hydrobromide is the standard version in most of the nasty cough syrup. It's fast acting. DXM Polistirex is in Delsym brand. It tastes better because the DXM HBr is coated in a plastic (Polistirex) which also makes it time released and slower acting. Delsym also tastes better, but it's still cough syrup.

Basically, DXM HBr is the standard gig and Polistirex is a slower, more mellow and drawn out trip.

My preferred method of taking it is through pure DXM gelcaps which come in 15mg/pill bottles. You can find these at most convenience stores (CVS/Walgreens) in the US. I have no idea how the UK does it.

ALWAYS GET SYRUP OR PILLS WITH ONLY DXM. Guaifenesin is common in syrups and some pills, it'll make you throw up/sick to your stomach. Do NOT take Coricidan Cough & Cold, only retards do this. It has DXM but Chlorpheniramine maleate is toxic in higher doses.

Don't be a retard and take anything with acetaminophen, you will destroy your liver with recreational doses of DXM.

Do NOT take DXM if you're taking MAOIs including SSRIs (antidepressants). This can cause serotonin syndrome and it has repeatedly been fatal.

That's pretty much all I have to say. It's a pretty fun thing if you just want to get out of it and the third plateau for me was interesting.

Please read: erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_faq.shtml before deciding to do anything, it has literally everything you could want to know in more depth.

Have fun, be safe. End of my degenerate overview of a degenerate drug :^)

I have got a few questions

When you said the dosage depends on weight what is the ratio?

How long do the first and second plateau last for

What are the brands that you get in the US just maybe i can find them in the UK

Post on Sup Forums plox

Ratios are given in mg/kg. So for every kg you weigh, take the # of mg given to reach that plateau.

First Plateau: (1.5-2.5 mg/kg)
Second Plateau: (2.5-7.5 mg/kg)
Third Plateau: (7.5-15 mg/kg)
Fourth Plateau: (>15mg/kg)

So for a lightweight like myself who weighs 67kg, this would be the dosage scale for each plateu.

1: 100.5mg - 167.5mg (180.9mg recommended, first plateau is sort of finnicky and hard to reach and usually the rec. dose is higher than the range)
2: 167.5mg - 502.5mg (428.8mg recommended)
3: 502.5mg - 1005mg (629.8mg recommended)
4: 1005mg - 1340mg (1206mg recommended)

Conveniently, a calculator exists here. Enter your weight and dose option (oz for syrup, mg, whatever). dxm.darkridge.com/calc.html

General DXM trip will last 6-8 hours, 12 hours if taking polistirex. If you take the gelcaps, there's an additional hour for your stomach to dissolve them before they kick in.

Brands you can get in the US are Robitussin, Delsym (Polistirex only), and Drixoral Cough Liquid Caps (these have become rare, though). If you lads have Dollar Tree there, you can pick up a bottle of 15 gelcaps (225mg, a total steal) for $1. CVS and Walgreens have their own brandname gelcaps too, they usually come in a bottle in the syrup section.

Have fun, lad.

One more note: tolerance to DXM builds EXTREMELY quickly. I've taken it a grand total of 6-7 times. I took it on Monday night after a month and a half long period and never reached the same level I have before with the same dose. There's what's commonly known as the "50 trip limit", after 50 trips DXM loses the magic entirely. That's why I say hit plateau one while your tolerance is still 0, you can work your way up from there.

I would of thought smaller dosages would result in a shorter trip, is there any way to make the trip shorter?

No, like I said, DXM is unique in that it doesn't function on a linear scale.

If you take enough to reach the first plateau, you will have those effects for 6-8 hours, but they're fairly mild and you could probably still do shit. Anything above, and you'll progress through the plateaus over 6-8 hours.

Make sure you have free time to really experience it and enough time to sleep off potential aftereffects which come with higher doses. Higher doses will generally lead to lethargy, muscle pain, and a headache the next day (try to stay hydrated best you can, but drinking/eating on DXM is absolutely miserable and food/drinks will taste like shit the day after). On lighter doses or when you stay hydrated/get lucky, you'll experience an "afterglow" which is basically a heightened sense of happiness and awareness the day after/after the trip.

fucking anglos

Thanks for all the information will try when i find the time to

Countries that don't exist pls go

Stop crying over this under aged cunt already.

You talking to me bruv

this like what the fuck is he French, Dutch or German?

Your under aged

no you are

No problem lad, let me know how it goes.

Fug you :DDDDD

Kar was a hero

whats up lads

>tfw only got 3 flags from there

bedford
medford
indianapolis
saguenay-lac-saint-jean
quebec
turkheim
pohjois-savo
isle of portland
moray
bayamon
netherlands
itiam bibi
wellington region

friendly /flag/ regulars mane :DDD

Forgets about me ;_;

Also made a better version, removed the trash

aw shit thats noice :DDDD

do you post here with no regionals every once in a while? cause i think you were the union jack

4:20

No no dont add that flag i am greater Manchester, but you should replace Southwark with the flag of England, i sometimes post without flags even when i do i post as OPLK

2 fuccin seconds off why live

am confuse :^(

Flag of England is some other user that comes by sometimes he is truly an oldflag

but are you also

Yes cant you tell by the namefaging also are you black?

the fug mane :DDD i tell people apart from their flags

i am white :^)

I made this

Are you Sakawa?

i dont know exactly, but im german, french, nordic, american, and probably other stuff that i have no idea. but im white

noice

*norwegian not nordic

Thank you for adding the Belgrade map in your album

Burundi

post map pls

what?
I don't collect flags, I just share them with those who do when I see one

what about this stealthy beauty

Sure

2 (You)'s
thanks lads

u cheeki lil biscuit :^)

>MFW the Pope has a Sup Forums pass

Hallo Bedford friend :^)

Going to a Trump rally tomorrow in NH :DDDD

You really should buy one too.

hi medford friendo, :DDD how long of a drive is it?

>noord-holland / velsen
u cheek :^)

he is copying my regional flag what the fuck

i think that in a couple weeks /flag/ will be one years old

About an hour drive, it's in Atkinson NH. Republican club offered me to go so we'll probably pool it in an uber.

Super excited, it'll be my third Trump rally.

*days

:^)

someone please remember the birthday edition

I will :^)(^::^)(^:

:^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^:

:^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^:

:^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^:

:^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)(^::^)

error comment too long

:^(

noice m9

oh my

:^()^::^()^:

:^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^:

:^(

:^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^:
:^()^::^()^:

My rarest flag is Kiribati.

:^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^))^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^:

spot the :^) in the sea of :^(

why is it 22x18

I just screenshot the flags for some reason.

click flag
drag into folder
???

just save them directly from here
it looks nicer

:^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^:

Found it you big dummy

:^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^:

:^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^:

:^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^:

:^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^::^()^:

>Got my eligibility for wizard ship removed
Why live?

Checked and Correct

Getting fucked in the ass and getting a reach around doesn't count lad

error comment too long

>i didnt
:DDD