Thoughts on Feminist Garage Rock?

Thoughts on Feminist Garage Rock?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uCN9FCQ_P84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's made by females in a garage

Good for them. Everyone has the right to an opinion.

really chill me and some friends play in a band and make fun of white men

its not an opinion if its the truth

tech bros, white men, and the patarchy is a plight on society

Pretty ironic since you will be settling down with a status quo white nu male in the future for financial support when your looks fade and any respectable man will realize you're a vapid unfeminine blob of juvenile vanity who has had the life and idealism completely fucked out of her with a string of casual hookups and moderate drug use. You'll probably end up looking like a half opened bag of milk by the time you're in your late 30's as well.

>all this mad

this why i do it white men gotta be knocked down a notch

>Feminist Garage Rock
There's Colour Me Wednesday and ?

wow have you been living in a rock

You'll never be able to knock down a white man with any shred of sincere dignity and pride in who he us. Feminists use identity politics and subtle emasculation techniques as a test to gauge if the man is dominant or not and actually has the tenacity to stand his ground rather than just agreeing with cultural relativism and post modern wank. I always call people like you out on your bullshit publicly and it's never failed.

you sound like the lonelist sack of shit ive evrr heard

im going to write a song about internet trolls now thanks bb

uninspired drivel

"grrrrr I yell in a deep voice and am wearing a dress I got from some donation bin and I got messy choppy hair something something ain't your barbie doll something something pretty something something I am literally no different as a person or artist from courtney love but i swear i got something to say even though alanis morissette, gwen stefani and courtney love and that chick from garbage or whatever had already said it 20 years ago sdssaaaasssaaasnhdbhjsdhfhfgdhhd"

Kek. Glad I can fuel your juvenile narcissism and feigned jaded angst. I feel sorry for women like you who never had a strong male role model in their life growing up. It always fucks them up.

Clearly bait

reminder to not kill anyone at school tommorow white boy

>i dont like women so i write off all the experiences of women and end up looking like a dumbass

I don't know what's more embarrassing between the valiant teenage boys protecting muh masculinity; and that one tripfag right there.

>its 2016 and people still get baited by hipster buddha

more like garbage rock amirghte

Women are social creatures prone to group think and staying within a safe echo chamber of positive reinforcement that satiates their constant need for validation, the majority of their experiences are very similar if they were born in the same country. Of course there are genuinely strong innovative women out there, you're not one of them however.

>Garage rock with politics

It's annoying as shit from men and it's annoying as shit from women.

Shut the fuck up and play your slightly-fuzzed out rehash of 60s garage rock, you trendhopping LA retrofags.

Your world view and life is more embrassng come back when you stop being a edgy woman hater

why does a political ideology need everyone to dress and cut their hair the same

>t. white boy whose only experience with women is his 2D anime girls

why because it challenges your little mind?

no, i've been living in a garage

>i dont like women so i write off all the experiences of women

It's completely okay to write off the experiences of girls who play in garage rock bands. They're just as vapid and vacuous as the men playing garage rock bands.

uh huh; sure is it because they are women and challenge your shallow world view and the patrarchy?

>why because it challenges your little mind?

Politics has a place in music; not from the mouths of southern California suburbanites playing slightly noisy pop music because it's hip in the area.

Trust me m8, bum around Los Angeles or San Diego for a while and check out those bands. The people in them can barely form coherent sentences.

>she thinks because a man is aware of the bullshit women get up to he must be a virgin who jacks off to anime

Kek. If you say so darling.

because it works, duh. Mob mentality my man

no it's not like that at all. These bands just sound so generic and unoriginal and are so difficult to tell apart. Feminist garage rock is like neo socio-politically charged post-grunge to me. Sorry for not being a fucktard who refuses to acknowledge that.

>music doesnt fit into my little idea of what counts as music and so im going to write this off because women make me angry

Im sure you talk to a lot of band members friendo.

I prefer Feminist Kitchen Blues

why do you keep saying I hate women instead of explaining what makes these bands remotely good, unique/original or worth listening to? why are you stupid?

stop replying to bait you fucking retard

they challenge the status quo and shift it to the white male patriarchy and bring political thought to the world that challenges sad white men such as yourself

lmaoing at anybody falling for this shit tier bait

>its bait because it defends women

wow didnt know mu was pol

fuck white feminists. fuck white hipster feminists with garage rock bands. specially the ones with that haircut holy sheet

And FUCK WHITE MALES

fucking SAVAGE

>everything even remotely leftist is bait
i dont like SJWs but anti-SJWs are infinitely more autistic

boring like all other garage rock.
lyrics don't mean anything if your sound is boring. if you want to say something, try actually having a worthwhile sound

dunno about garage rock but feminist punk is amazing

Kathleen Hannah is so hot

Kathi Wilcox tho. Kathi Wilcox.

>only (1) mention of a feminist garage rock-band
now I know that Sup Forums is turning into Sup Forums the more days keep passing but can you at least try to keep it music-related? hit me up with some feminist garage rock-bands, I really like the sound of vivian girls for example

Ugh! Literally 2016, I cannot believe this is still a thing! Ugh! Can you like not!

feminists are fucking trash who likes to make troubles out of thin air and this thread is the proof

>2016
>not being feminist

>letting a Sup Forums thread decide what you think of feminism
hos low iq do you have? truly baffling.

Girl garage rock is pretty good IMO.

youtube.com/watch?v=uCN9FCQ_P84

Make ME a sandwich!

its pretty obviously bait tho.
>you never explained what makes the music interesting
>"because it takes down sad white men like you!"

ffs

im not gonna even argue with you, youre everything wrong with this world

it's a whole bunch of aesthetic bullshit with no meaning. they saw guys doing it and they started emulating it at the most superficial state they could without even realizing that they suck ass

I didn't even know that was a thing until now, and I'm glad I didn't. Garage rock already has too much uninspired garbage to begin with. The last thing I would want to listen to is uninspired garbage with a half-baked, political message I couldn't care less about.