youtube.com/watch?v=Tzu0rxoK3S4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>looks it up, hoping for a hilarious catastophe
>it's just a note-for-note cover
Well, that was pointless.

better than original btw

ATTENTION CRACKAS: STEP ASIDE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkqyIoYAXV8

Speaking as someone who never liked Rick Ross or Skrillex, this song is dope af.

playing cover songs is the new cool. its so uncool that its cool now. its the new hipster because nothing is more ironic then being in a band and only playing cover songs of dad rock bands.

>never liked Skrillex
ok
>never liked Rick Ross
dude.................

No, I don't like the guy who rhymed "22" with "22" seven times.

FAX

yu is not even understand rap game

wtf i hate dc now!

THIS IS SO GOOD WITH EARBUDS OMFG

hahahahahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=kT1t4jVmv7E

only mercury could get away with performing shirtless. That guy looks like a munter.

I don't get it. The Queen version already sucked enough, who cares if some shit tier band makes a shit tier cover of a shit tier song by another shit tier band.

this

>posting an entry-level avant teen opinion and then samefagging with a trip to gain avant teen cred
Pathetic.

>posting an entry-level avant teen opinion and then samefagging with a trip to gain avant teen cred by replying to both entry-level avant teen opinions

>Posting a Reddit tier comment, and accusing me of samefagging in an attempt to gain Reddit upvotes.

Upvoted friendo

not samefagging
>inb4 le browser trick

>he unironically uses Reddit as a substitute for an argument
P A T H E T I C

Cool browser trick

thanks man

>Thinks that being called Reddit can distract everyone from his shit taste.

I'm genuinely curious though, how can you actually sit through Bohemian Rhapsody? Its so fucking lame, I can't fathom that people actually Iike the song.

Since we're talking about Queen covers:

youtube.com/watch?v=vuWAap3uqGg&t=1m40s

It probably has something to do with people seeing Wayne's World at a young age.

>only mercury could get away with performing shirtless

Mike Myers hated that scene and refused to do it many times, IIRC.

step aside for the only good version of bohemian rhapsody

youtube.com/watch?v=Tzu0rxoK3S4

AIN'T NO MERCY A-AIN'T NO MERCY
I GOT THAT PURPLE LABORGHINI PURPLE LAMBORGHINI LURKIN'

the soundtrack should have been 90% nu-metal

IMPORTANT:

>Surprised when a capeshit soundtrack tries to reach out to the 9gag crowd

cringe seeing joker

This song is good though.

I feel like it would have been better if they went with this Joker's design but Heath Ledger never died and played the role. I liked seeing Joker as a crime boss on screen.

As a big fan of Skrillex and somebody that kind of likes Rick Ross, I've been hearing people say that a lot. What is it about this song that is hooking everybody? It sounds like basic Skrill and Ross to me. It's still good though so I'm glad people are into it.

They already got Twenty One Pilots on the soundtrack so they probably figured they'd grab another Fueled by Ramen artist to bring in even more of that crowd.
P!ATD actually makes some pretty interesting music, and there's no way he would have made such a boring cover if it was up to him.
I'm certain the filmmakers requested this, wanting to use the original song but seeing an opportunity to draw more teen girl attention by having another Fueled by Ramen star sing it.

>that pic
Everytime

Yeah, i usually hate trap but like this too

;)

was the joker really necessary? everything about this movie makes me cringe

>skrillex
>grimes
>lil wayne
>action bronson
>21 pilots
>panic at the disco
>eminem