I Talk to the Wind and Moonchild are objectively filler trash that are only put there to deter plebs from listening...

I Talk to the Wind and Moonchild are objectively filler trash that are only put there to deter plebs from listening further.
Anyone who likes them is a turbopleb.

wrong

>I Talk to the Wind
>filler

>i'm gonna bite the bait yo
if anything 21st Century Schizoid Man is the turbopleb song seeing as it's the most known King Crimson song.
Also, how could you call a song filler on a 5 track album?

shit taste

this whole album is 16 year old plebery

I would say that The Court of the Crimson King is the most well-known King Crimson song 2bh.
>how could you call a song filler on a 5 track album?
Foxtrot (1972) by Genesis is 6 songs. They could have cut out every song that is not Supper's Ready and had an album of roughly the same quality (that is, excellent quality).

Well I only said it's the most well known song mainly 'cause of two things
>Guitar Hero 5
>Kanye west's "POWER" (which was used for almost every action packed movie trailer or car commercial.)

Second half of Moonchild is the very definition of filler.

>I Talk to the Wind is filler

someone explain this progressive rock thing to me.

i like the concept, but i just can't get over how dull the end result is. i find that i can't get into albums, but more singles of progressive rock.

and i'm someone who both prefers long songs, and is mostly into drone...

sure smells like mom's spare room and not showering in here.

every prog rock song is trash except for Roundabout

>Moonchild
only the second half.

>only put there to deter plebs from listening further.
>Anyone who likes them is a turbopleb.
do you even think before you post

OP, the whole draw to the album us everything on the fucking album is good. I don't think King Crimson has any pleb stuff. Yes you can make an argument for (roundabout), they have some pleb shit.

listen to red by king crimson or hot rats by zappa
it can get really exciting, annoyingly many prog bands ended up being bland uninspired middle class shite

>only there to deter plebs from listening further
>anyone who likes them is a turbopleb
How can you miss such a painfully obvious contradiction?

Alright. This, maybe.

How can it be filler trash if it deters plebs?

>The adhd crowd got up early
The second half of the song is actually the most important, part, where they develop the ideas and imagery summarised in the lyrics. You can not like it, but it makes a lot of sense musically.

i gave both another go [luckily had copies of both from previous tries].

i just don't think it is for me. i ended up getting bored and kept checking how much longer was left so i could put Tim Hecker on.

thanks for the suggestions, user.

You've got to be kidding me. The only good part of the album is the improv section on Moonchild. Fucking plebs don't into free improv.
ignore mainstream prog, get into avant-prog and RIO, they're the onlyp prog genres that actually produce listenable music.

open to trying things if you have any suggestions.

Henry Cow, Aksak Maboul, Art Bears, Ground Zero, Univerz Zero, Magma (only if you're willing to stomach excessive wankery)

said the straight man, to the late man, where have you been
"I've been here and I've been there and I've been in between"

Have you been in between yet?

Also OP if you dont like them , then by your own definition you must be a pleb, right?

> implying Watcher of the Skies isn't a 10/10 track

shit makes me cringe

I know what doesn't. Here it is:
(You)

the wankery is part of what puts me off. but i shall do some research. thanks user.

What wankery? Which bands in particular? I'm aware that Steve Vai is a wanker and he's called himself a wanker in interviews. Listen to Aphrodite's Child - 666 or Gentle Giant - Octopus if you want some wankery free prog. I'm not sure how I even forced myself to write the word...

ignore Magma then, try the others, also try some popular krautrock, Faust, Neu!, Kraftwerk etc

your right, why thank you good sir

maybe, but it sounds like shit.