ITT: Albums that Sup Forums tricked you into listening

Never again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5OuQsZFt3Wk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you not like it? That's a pretty accessible (but decent quality) album

not everyone can have good taste OP :)

Of all the hip hop albums to be shat on, you pick one of like ten that are actually good.

Congrats, you're a fucking moron.

poop-tier

I can understand not liking it but of all the albums to be offended by it seems like a weird pick

>liking nigger music
And no, I'm not implying black people can't make good music

this

Only songs that really stood out were King of Carrot Flowers pt.1 and Oh Comely. I've heard people on here say that it plebs can't understand the album but it's not hard to understand, it's just plain.

This is the type of dude that's unironically verbalized, "Not all black people are niggers," at some point in his life.

Agree. The album fails to maintain the beauty when king of carrot flowers pt1 ends.
It simply becomes painfully average.

Anything by MF Doom
Shit's overrated as fuck and boring

How can someone possibly hate Pinata? Just Thuggin makes the album an easy 6/10

Just don't touch hip-hop at all if you think he's boring. All caps when you spell the name, fag.

You own a fedora for sure

this fucking heap of shit

This
the only reaction any sane person should have to this album is boredom and disinterest
What a fucking snoozefest

That shitty album with a bunch of colors and a cat surfing out of a cats mouth nd shit

It's just really fucking boring

nver understood the hype over aphex twin

This.

it sucks

Slammin!

It's fucking garbage

I legitimately feel sorry for you plebs. Having bad taste is a disease.

Just listened to Replica and I was unbelievably underwhelmed. Twice now actually. I love ambient, techno, deep house, IDM, all of it. But this album is fucking boring, and so was Returnal, and so was Rifts. I feel lost that I can't enjoy something everyone else raves about. Maybe they are under the spell of viral marketing?

>Listened to one MF DOOM song
>All hip-hop is terrible
kys

IT DOESNT!

kill yourself piece of shit pleb

ITT: Times that Sup Forums tricked you into admitting you were a pleb

Fucking awful and worst part is I will never get that time back.... but all of you redeemed yourself's with Arcade Fire.

I agree OP, that album is fucking caca

but the lyrics...

Well, that's not wrong...

you have a low "intelligence quotient" you are stupid and bad dumb

Back from when Sup Forums used to be good, but I was thoroughly rused with this piece of shit.

American Football is amazing and you can go eat dicks.

Morons. If you can't appreciate Jeff Mangums lyrics or the emotional/thematic content of the album, you're a philistine.

I agree but also love DOOM. Nothing but brag raps yet he's still good.

That cover sounds amazing. What album is this?

I fucking love this track off this album. Madlibs production is spectacular.

youtube.com/watch?v=5OuQsZFt3Wk

S H I T T A S T E

thuggin/blame are two of the best rap releases of recent years

*shame, not blame, fuq

Nice refutation, shitstain.

You responded to the wrong poster, ya fucking idiot.

Wildflower, that was monkey tier music

This legit confuses me. This is a really good album that's easy to get into. What rap do you like user?

I can get why. There's some snoozers on here, but it's pretty decent all the way through.

Ambient is not for everyone. I didn't like it my first listen though. Now it's one of my favorites when I play puzzle games or something lowkey. Also works for Gears of War too weirdly.

This was another one that took me a while. I guess it found me at a happy time, and then I listened to it hella sad and I was like, "Shit I feel that too, album."

Really? Not even Dangerdoom? I can understand Madvillian and maybe some solo stuff.But Dangerdoom was highly accessible and pretty good too. If you haven't, give it a listen. It's more hyped up than most of his solo stuff.

DOOM is definitely weird to get into. It's like listening to schoolyard brags from a kid who wants to grow up to be a super-villain. His flow is the same every time, and his voice is hard to accompany musically. To make sense of the shit he says you have to listen to it 3, 4 or 5 times. And when you do figure out the meaning the payoff can be a little anti-climatic. That being said I fucking love DOOM, and he is my favourite rapper (next to Del).

>that scarface refrence in begining of the album
>mfw scarface is actually featured

10/10

This is exactly the point the guy you responded to was making.
Stop trying to justify your shitty racism.

this shit

Nice, you literally just chose a top 5 rap album since 2010.

Jesus, you are actually fucking retarded

i found it boring first listen (apart from xtal) but i listened again a few weeks later with and it was incredibly good.