/cum/ Canada, US, Mexico, ((Germany))

typeracer and Asian gfs edition
play.typeracer.com/?rt=rec555gtvntc

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43555
aol.com/article/news/2016/11/03/hillary-clinton-s-niece-endorses-donald-trump/21597854/
youtube.com/watch?v=G253rQ_cVDU
youtube.com/watch?v=btJOoxP7MQk
youtu.be/2NR7mkZ-8R8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf is typeracer?

Asians are gross

>posting on cum past 4 pm and before 11 pm
enjoy trumpcuck highschool hours

Tell me about your heritage user.
Bonus points if you are dutch :^)

>typeracer
>typo in the fucking text

I'm smoking a dutch if you know what I mean
Can I have a gf now?

>Kids took all the gummies and gum
>Left all the Twix, Reeses and KitKats
Their loss desu

im a spic who can speak spanish and dutch if it counts

I'll arrange some Polish girl for you

You aren't even clinically obese you lazy fat fucker, eat less and stop complaining.

Je liegt, grammaticaal correct Nederlands?

seeing doctor strange tonight

I actually was 210 and lifted weights for years. I am lucky my weight goes to my thighs and to my side.

What did you do there?

Fug, I wanna see that but today is my only day off

Glad u guys are having fun with typeracer but I'm gonna go make some french toast for dinner.

I don't want a Polish girl I want a Dutch girl

woops

You can't have mine >:(
Dutch girls aren't really fond of americans anyway, only some hipsters do

>have a transfer credit from CC that will fill in for a course that is a Pre-Req for another course

>advisor told me at the beginning of the semester that I wouldn't need to take the Pre-Req

>cant register for the new course online since the credit never transferred over.

>since its register season the advisors are all swamped with appointments

ree....

¿Cities in USA, where there is nothing fall and winter?

cities without autumn and without winter

Shoo shoo. Back to /mls/ with you

San Juan, Charlotte Amalie, Pago Pago & Honolulu.

That's not fair!
Why are you the only one who gets the Dutch cutie.

Because im attractive and dutch :^)

havent we told you this shit already? Go to fucking Florida.

Juneau, pretty warm place with an average of 18 hours of sunlight a day

Charlotte Amalie, is in the U.S. Virgin Islands

San Juan is In Puerto Rico

And Pago Pago is in American Samoa.

American Samoa, Puerto Rica And U.S. Virgin Islands.

are not states of the United States

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43555
:^)

Why are the Chinese so disgusting and vile lads?

Red Velvet died in 2013

>Cleveland Indian fan copes with 2016 WS

I never go to Alaska

I hate the Daylight saving time (DST)

I can only live in places where there is nothing DST (Daylight saving time)

How do I become attractive? I promise I won't steal your girl.

I don't get how some people can fixate so much on the mean things Trump has said in the past, but basically not acknowledge just how rotten Clinton's history of dealings has been.

Democrats, you don't even have a say in who gets elected in the primary anymore, and it's getting worse, that doesn't bother you? Or the fact that she's basically a corporatist pseudo-liberal?

t. cubs bandwagoner #4080

They are the human version of ants.

>I can only live in places where there is nothing DST (Daylight saving time)
well then you have to live in arizona

explain this meme please

aol.com/article/news/2016/11/03/hillary-clinton-s-niece-endorses-donald-trump/21597854/

I don't understand why people fixate so much on the bad things Hillary has done in the past, but basically don't acknowledge the rotten things trumps said in his past

Republicans, you don't even have a say in who gets elected in the primary anymore, and it's getting worse, and that doesn't even bother you? Or the fact that he's basically a pseudo liberal?

It's called "Baseball" ice cream sandwich.

And what the best city in the state of Arizona, to avoid totally the fall and winter?

and Hawaii do not use DST (Daylight saving time)

Cubs have been cursed by a goat and sent a man into the witness program because they couldn't win a World Series for 108 years. They beat the Indians last night

thanks leaf

dst is worth dealing with to avoid the desert imo

Witness protection program*

>cursed by a goat

this is some romanian tier stuff

because making jokes and saying some off color shit isn't particularly bad

have you never heard the phrase actions speak louder than words?

>Or the fact that he's basically a pseudo liberal?
the traditional conservative republicans are full of shit, and would never win an election

not to mention they care way too much about fuddy duddy bullshit, and they're just as much establishment and pro immigration as the democrats

I do not see the sense to change the time of a place.

there is nothing better DST (Daylight saving time).

So you always have the same time, and there is no problem

>what he said wasn't bad

Oh Sup Forums

Can Bartman come out of hiding now though?

>I do not see the sense to change the time of a place.
this is because you live on the equator

youtube.com/watch?v=G253rQ_cVDU

Hmmmm

>Republicans, you don't even have a say in who gets elected in the primary anymore, and it's getting worse, and that doesn't even bother you?

That one's completely wrong. Entirety of Republican establishment detested Trump and resisted his rise kicking and screaming. He won due to sheer democracy, and one of the huge separators between Trump and Clinton imo

typical atheist yurocuck

yeh buddy

in Costa Rica.

I live in Costa Rica

that's not what i said

i said people generally don't give a shit if you've said some off color things, especially when you're the type of person who often cracks jokes

like i said, actions speak louder than words, and hillary has done plenty of those

also hillary has said plenty of things just as bad as trump

>burgers complain about election
>can't even go one thread without b8ing each other

fuck off Latvia is lutheran

close enough

>We had walked by a massive line of people who were shouting at us and telling us to 'speak english' and 'go back to your country.' As students of colour and as womxn of colour
>colour
>womxn
cant write english either

>people don't care if you say some off color things

Weird, since one of the main criticisms of trump that I hear is what he says

>Be in Army
>Have mil exercise with leafs in January

I FUCKING HATE YOU LEAFS FUCKS. YOU'RE ALL SO FUCKING INCOMPETENT, I'VE SEEN LEAFS THAT DON'T EVEN PROPERLY KNOW HOW TO SERVICE THEIR FUCKING RIFLE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FAGGOTS

>supporting either candidates

sorry, if you can't have a nuanced conversation like an adult i will be autistically literal for you

a huge portion of the population (50%~) doesn't really give a shit about things like that

>tfw wanted to join the military but didn't
>now im a 27 year old NEET

Sounds like Private Pyle is getting mad.

weird, most americans i've talked to say the canadians are usually well trained

maybe they were just being polite

>be in army
>too poor and stupid to do anything except clean a rifle

meanwhile the former DNC chair, Tim Kaine, stepped down to let Debbie Wasserman Schulz take over conveniently before the primary, then proceed to rig the primary in favor of Clinton

once DWS was proven to be corrupt and ousted, Clinton put in Donna Brazile, who works for CNN and fed her debate questions ahead of time

and Clinton mysteriously chose Tim Kaine as her VP

Democrats are total fucking bootlicking schmucks these days, this from the once proud "liberal"

Are there places in Canada where there is nothing DST (Daylight saving time)?

He's fishing for (you)'s or has no idea because he's so green. American Soldiers like the Canadian Military.

youtube.com/watch?v=btJOoxP7MQk

Everything beside the Leaf Army is pretty underfunded. Their training is fine, but for some reason your government hates your military.

Thailand, this is getting old.

saskatchewan doesn't do DST

>but for some reason your government hates your military.

Want the real reason? I know how it started.

Hint: it invovled injuns

pls enlightenment me my leaf friend

the conservatives made efforts to up their funding and modernize to make up for the neglect of previous governments

trudeau is trying his best to reverse all the ground gained

Why put effort into your military when you're right next door to the most powerful military in the World, 80% of your population lives within 200 miles of it, and they're obligated to defend you by several treaties?

will trudeau ever be removed from power for assaulting that poor parliamentarian woman

>trudeau is trying his best to reverse all the ground gained

For what purpose though

You guys got a really big air space you need to protect. How long are you guys gonna keep flying those old Hornets?

>mooching off your best friend

to show that you care and not be a leech

They have their own obligations. For example they need to patrol their own artic air space and not rely on US jets to do it.

It's okay, DND payroll is essentially neethood

trudeau said they won't buy the F35 but I'm sure he will end up caving

there's no other options and it would be a waste of money to pull out, and i'm sure the kinks will be worked out of the F35 eventually

no, he did apologize 50 times over like a little bitch though which was fun to watch

that feel when no girlfriend

>The Somalia Affair was a 1993 military scandal later dubbed "Canada's national shame". It peaked with the beating to death of a Somali teenager at the hands of two Canadian soldiers participating in humanitarian efforts in Somalia. The crime, documented by grisly photos, shocked the Canadian public and brought to light internal problems in the Canadian Airborne Regiment. Military leadership were sharply rebuked after a CBC reporter received altered documents, leading to allegations of a cover-up.
>Eventually a public inquiry was called. Despite being controversially cut short by the government, the Somalia Inquiry cited problems in the leadership of the Canadian Forces. The affair led to the disbanding of Canada's elite Canadian Airborne Regiment, greatly damaging the morale of the Canadian Forces, and marring the domestic and international reputation of Canadian soldiers. It also led to the immediate reduction of Canadian military spending by nearly 25% from the time of the killing to the inquiry.

>tldr some injun soldiers tortured a skinny and people lost their shit so they disbanded an elite unit and slashed military funding 25% almost over night.
>pic related

So, yesterday i was thinking: Does 'Mariachi' has any purpose nowadays?

I mean, I used to see them on TV more often than IRL. This is supposed to be romantic or something, but this is more like a tradition than anything else.

youtu.be/2NR7mkZ-8R8

Who does Canada need to protect its air space from? Russia? Who really cares if they are flying Migs over the Northern Territories besides military stratigists? I'm sure that we wouldn't like it, but in the end its only meritless posturing. There's no justification for Russia taking over Canadian lands like there has been in the Ukraine/ Georgia where there are large populations of ethnic Russians. Canada really doesn't even need an airforce.

Wait what he actually assaulted someone?

Also personally I think he said he won't buy it because of the really bad PR the F-35 had during the recent years (2010-13).

Kinda feel like buying a flight stick, Arma 3, VR goggles and a pilot helmet so I can become an Autistic jet fighter / helicopter drop-off guy.

>sending shock troops to do a humanitarian job

the airborne were ruthless killers, that's what we had them for, and it's good to have people like that