Let's all just agree on this!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Peace_Accords
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

France is god-tier? the place that has a terror attack every other week and refuses to name the Islamic elephant in the room

shit list

They are our greatest ally, you unappreciative fuck. We wouldn't exist without France.

We helped the greatest country ever to make its revolution, that makes us god tier.

even france is more white than america

now i hate france much more

that's not nice

You do realize it's also Mexicans in your army right?

Don't lie to yourself, we're firmly in good tier.

america is shit tier
together with england

Feels like the kind of image a newfag would make and tell himself he's "just memeing"

What are the criteria here? Why is France above Germany?

its not german
thats why

t. guy who's never been to america

That's nice but not true, it should go like:
God tier: Usa and all northern and western european countries and Japan

Good tier: Commonwealth nations like
Australia and stuff and Israel

Meh tier: Russia and Asian countries

Bad tier: muslim countries

Terrible tier: Subsaharan Africa

Too irrelevant too be listed tier:
South America

This.

Africa and spain closer to me than america.

Fuck off Australia etc are much better than most of europe

another shitty list

australia is shit

They have good quality of life but literally no culture or history.
If you were expecting a list solely based on quality of life there ls that thing we call hdi for you

>God Tier
>Loses vs chinks in rice fields / surrenders

>Great tier
>they all lost the war
makes me think

Why not use the gdp per capita rankings? But use the nominal gdp not the ppp meme

>World War 2 is the only factor in a country's worth
Also, we could have easily defeated Vietnam; it just wasn't worth fighting them. We shouldn't have even started that fight in the first place. Those farmers had very advanced guerrilla warfare techniques, and they would have kicked you ass.

>Lists Italy as "Bitch in WW2 tier"
>Proceeds to have a hissy fit and claim all sorts of bollocks

Did Italy smash your glass house?

This is a bullying thread.

shit list

>I could win the war but I don't wanna

Fucking kek

>amerisharts
>god tier

I listed Italy as "Bitch in WW2", because they were. Name one good thing about Italy. They are even shit at making Italian food.

Nice to see camaraderie between the black countries.

Yeah - we could have nuked them all. America is the most generous and forgiving country, so we didn't.

>be america
>take part in 2 wars other than the """"""war""""" against the native american tribes
>we could have easily defeated Vietnam; it just wasn't worth fighting them

>america
>took part in ww2
even thats a stretch m8

Are you ready to Make France the Greatest Again Pierre?

Everyone is shit.

Unless you have nukes.
Please dont nuke me.

Oh there comes mr shit tier

Sure, we got in late, but the Allied Powers would have lost without us. At least we didn't switch sides and betray people like massive cunts (Ahem - Italy).

With the help of America, everything's possible.
But first, MAGA.

Or because the Soviets would have ended you if you did use them.

>Also, we could have easily defeated Vietnam
We did defeat Vietnam you mong, that was the entire point of the 2 year ceasefire. We didn't go back when the commies started being commies because Democrats are traitorous retards

and at least we didn't nuke an already defeated country just to show off how big our dicks are

>the Soviets would have ended us
Yeah, okay proxy-using Ivan.

>Britain already has

The U.S. was not necessary for victory in WWII. Oddly enough they are overrated in WWII and underrated in WWI.

We destroyed Japan.

>they are overrated in WWII and underrated in WWI.
No. Stop posting

No I'm not disputing that, but it doesn't change the fact that America was a bitch for much longer and for far more embarrassing reasons.
>America gets involved in WW2 despite really not wanting to
>Nazis were buying their IBMs and GM was a huge support to their mechanisation, loadsamoney!
>Finally gets involved
>Helps a bit in Italy, North Africa and Normandy
>But war is eventually won by the Soviets and that starts a 45-year long hissy fit called the Cold War
>Proceeds to pick a shit tonne of wars with people to save face
>Loses all the ones that would have mattered

>the Allied Powers would have lost without us

Yes and no

pls delet

>Helps a bit in Italy, North Africa and Normandy
D-Day and Italy both had major American involvement, you're full of shit

Okay sure m8, it really was America's balls on the line in Europe from the other side of the Atlantic.

all you did was fight retreating german troops, or at least that's what happened in Italy

>D-Day was a decisive moment in WW2
Is American education actually based on Hollywood fiction?

Are french people the ultimate tsundere? I've come to realize from spending time in Quebec that NO means yes with french people. Initially they're very rude and mean for no apparent reason but if you keep negging them they befriend you.

I'm not even talking about grills. I initially thought my Quebec friend wanted to fight me, but no we became buds after a while.

He did want to fight you then just surrendered himself to the fact that it was pointless

>Are french people the ultimate tsundere?
>I've come to realize from spending time in Quebec that NO means yes with french people.
>Quebec
>French people

Bloody hell what a complete spacker.

>saying that we were not a minor playor = me saying that America had its balls on the line
Stop being such a stupid cunt

>D-Day had major American involvement = D-Day was the event that won the war
Try reading next time

It's a fairly accurate statement, in the first world war the western front was pretty much a stalemate, as it had been for years, right up until the United States got involved. What it sent may just have been the last straw to break the camels back, but it was enough to start a breakthrough against the Germans and finally end the war.

Meanwhile, in the second world war, victory in Europe was already pretty much secure after the soviet counter attack post Stalingrad, sure the USA and the other allies, including the UK, the commonwealth etc, probably sped up the process by diverting Germany's resources, but by that point the Soviet war machine was in top gear, and it was going to take Berlin, and probably all of Germany eventually, regardless of the Allies actions.

No, the movies are based on American education

Alright calm down, no need to get angry pal

My grandpa was a volunteer on the gothic line and NEVER fought any american. All you did was showing up after the canadians and the armies of the rest of the world did the dirty job, gave out your chocolate bars and fucked off back behind the lines.

I do what I want

>Quebec
>French people
Please don't associate us with those vermin

But you know that America is pretty shit at war though right? Please stop declaring them, do the world a favour. No one cares about your flexing to Russia.

This

And it wasn't American soldiers that finally broke Germany in WWI, it was plain old naval convoy duty. Boring and doesn't make for great films, but Lord Admiral Jellicoe said Britain would have been starved into submission on October of 1918 without it.
U.S. convoys cut down shipping losses to Britain by more than a third. This allowed the Commonwealth and entente to resist the spring offensive and win the war.

My grandpa fought Americans on numerous occasions

>But you know that America is pretty shit at war though right?
Back to back World War champs

>World wars! World wars!
Yeah, shame about Korea, Vietnam and the War on Terror AKA 'Fighting Fire with Fire'.

Canadians fought on the gothic and hitler lines, the Canadian corps took the coastal front alone and were the first to punch through the line. They also fought at Ortona, which was so bad that contemporary journalists called it "little stalingrad."
After the gothic line Canadian troops were mostly sent to liberate the Netherlands

>good tier
Yeah I'll take it

Japan is irrelevant just because it's Asian.

>France
>God tier
I like my country but please....

fag

zitto animale

At least Paris was saved from a blitz..

Did he apologize for Canada's actions during Market Garden too?

>Korea
Didn't declare it, the UN achieved its objective of keeping the South under Western control. Korea was not a loss, it was a draw

>Vietnam
Not a military loss, we forced a successful conclusion until the Democrats decided that having another war end in a draw was worse than letting the South be retaken. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Peace_Accords

We didn't declare that one either, it was a continuation of the French colonial conflict

>war on terror
Both Iraq and Afghanistan were stable by the time Bush left office, Obama refuse to sign the SOFA with Iraq and deliberately allowed AQI and Iran to divide the country between them. Afghanistan is currently being retaken by the Taliban because Obama needs to be able to say that he """"ended"""" the war, even though he's giving everything we won

We aren't bad at war, we're bad at sticking around because the Democrats are cunts. Uprising when

>I'll take it

Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Nordics, and a couple Euro microstates consistently score in the top 10 of basically every positive metric.
They are the contenders for "best country on earth to live in," the only real difference being weather, sports, and language.

Stop with the pathetic mental gymnastics dude. You fucking lost.

>Stop with the pathetic mental gymnastics dude
Stop being such a pathetic self hating cuck

Usually we are hated on Sup Forums and rated among the worst countries.

Of course and American would think that Britain was shit tier before 1801

It was only banter to fuck with the british though, that joke went way too far

>Left half of Korea to the Communists
>Left the whole of Vietnam to the Communists
>10+ years of fighting an insurgency in the middle east against untrained soldiers with vastly inferior equipment
>'We aren't bad at war'

>you're bad at war
>except for all those times you bested them militarily
Kill yourself you strawmanning faggot

I suppose it's sort of fitting that the Statue of Liberty is green.
>Implying Britain can hold her colonies

Do you understand that almost every country who has lost a war can make similar claims?
>Britain didn't lose the American war for independence, they succumbed to political pressure from Lord North's opposition and it was only Admiral Howe's great honour that allowed France to blockade Yorktown.

See how easy that is. A loss is a loss no matter how you spin it

>A loss is a loss no matter how you spin it
A loss is not a military loss if one group beat the other

See how easy that is?

>memes
>reality

Pick one

It's the "I am greek" faggot again. You are the worst fucking poster.
Get fucked and die you Turkish cancer.

>I-It doesn't matter that we lost! We played better than them!
Alright dude, would some ice cream make you feel better?

Not an argument

>I say one thing but am proven wrong so I shift the goalposts to make myself look better
>b-but ur the stupid one, I swear

War isn't a video game, it's not about a K:D ratio.

You failed to keep communism out of Vietnam, it doesn't matter that you tenuously held a puppet democracy for a decade, in the end, for whatever reasons, be they political or otherwise, your military was unable to keep communism out of Vietnam, or to keep terrorism hotbeds out of Iraq and Afghanistan.

That's a failure. No one is saying that a goathereder or rice farmer with AK-47s is equal to a professional US soldier, we are saying that the US military was unable to conduct those wars in such a manner that they met their objectives and did so in a way that garnered public and political support at home.

It doesn't matter if your military's weakest link is democrats in D.C., a loss is a loss no matter who is at fault.

I pick memes

It wasn't intended to be an argument, I mean what does besting someone militarily in a war you lost even mean? Of course my response was going to be stupid because the statement made was.

Me too, it's why I live here and rarely take part in reality.

>your military was unable to keep communism out of Vietnam
Except that it was able to force a ceasefire. Which you would know if you would learn to read.

>a loss is a loss no matter who is at fault
But it wasn't the fault of the military. Which is the entire fucking point

>I mean what does besting someone militarily in a war you lost even mean?
It means that we're not as bad at fighting as you suggest. Which is the point that I've been making this entire time

But it doesn't make any sense, how can you be good at fighting when you've lost so many wars?

note: Russia is half Europa