Do you respect Ukraine?

Do you respect Ukraine?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Military_Strength_Index
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ur mom does

no,Lwow is polish town kurwa!

Yes, at least more than poland

Ukraine is a pretty big country but it seems like they aren't doing anything to take back control of their territory.

Yes

I have a neighbor from Ukraine who's an old lady that can't into English and she always gives me donuts and bread and shit that she gets from the food bank

>they aren't doing anything to take back control of their territory
What are they supposed to do if they face the 2nd military power in the world, honestly?

Fuck, that was to

>russia
>2nd military power in the world

nie Cкopo нe będzie Kraina Albo lewow będziemy nowa Polska teritoria ili rósjyska nowa imperia :) hahahaha фaк кpaйнa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Military_Strength_Index

> фaк кpaйнa
BTФ ДEЛET

That's enough vodka for you, Schlomo Blyadovsky.

No such thing

Wikipedia is run by the Kremlin tho

Russia have screts a lot of and russian pepole are strong and smart us he'll and if you fuck with siberian pepole lol just run for your life this pepole are made of ice and bears type in google sibirian pepole in world war 2 and how they fucked hitler army in the cold -0 temperatora with there wolfs and dogs in the snow they fight till death even the dogs and wolfs killed germans Russian pepole fight till death the only thing can stop us are wodka and sala then we will party and after the party keap going till Berlin this time till amerika we Gona make west amerika Russian like we did to west germania hahah soon fucking Americans :)

>Crimea
>Ukraine
what did he mean by this?

Yes, thank you for keeping the mad russian dogs on a leash,

slava ukraine!

Chechen?

no, and fuck off you agressor

Putin said if we will win we Gona free south amerika pepole this pepole are like Ukrainian we Gona make them all Slavs if we win I wish the south would win amerika would killed all nigers and gays long time ego and they head a kkk army

you must be another kind of caucasian monkeys

He mean back everything on it's places, fuck off, and continue pump gas and oil/find it's european way

Such shitty place with such shitty people as Crimea is totally not worth it.

Putin is a faggot and russia is a shithole, even a 12 year old makes more than you in a month here in europe, kill yourself, faggot

Ruskies and other assorted commies like Trump etc. have piled on them but they've kept on fighting. I respect them.

>He mean back everything on it's places, fuck off, and continue pump gas and oil/find it's european way
What did he mean by this?

He means this

Why shouldn't I respect them?

Please don't tell me that's GDP per capita
>inb4 i-i-i-it's nominal
still pathetic

>and other assorted commies like Trump

What?

The fighting pretty much ended before Trump even appeared in June 2015.

Ahh yes they beat out Nigeria, Ghana, and Nicaragua in PPP per capita. Astounding success

It's pretty sad, not gonna lie. Ukraine should just give up on joining the EU and become a Russian oblast.

It shouldn't have gone full retard and coup'd its president while pissing off Russia by banning the Russian lamguage.

Economy contracted 25% since 2013.

Be happy the Dutch stonewalled the free movement/free trade agreement with the Ukies.

I want escape poverty, not join it, idiot.

>wikipedia
russia is not ussr m8

>gone full retard and coup'd its president
If they didn't do that, president would sign a treaty that would forever make them a Russian cucks. It was pretty much no choice situation.

>by banning the Russian lamguage
They literally never did that.

The ukraine is a toilet.

not at all since I know about Wolyn, they make Russians look like English Lords

>tfw no ukrainian gf

More than I will ever respect the Russian Federation.

>Ukraine banned russian language
You went full burger
never go full burger

I am half ukrainian myself so I don't ofc.

>Such shitty place with such shitty people as Crimea is totally not worth it.
i can feel the butthurt

If Russia is not USSR why you so mad at Russians?

my great grandpa was from there

We had some tensions some centuries ago between our countries.

We had quite a few Ukrainian exchange students at my university. I respect the Ukrainian people and culture. But I do not respect their idea of joining the trainwreck AKA EU.

Remember the Holodomor!

This guy is a fucking meme

>Ukraine
No such thing.

poles BTFO

No, it's a meme.
I also dont like to suck dick of Mother Russia.
I think all post-Soviet states are memes, although Russia, Caucasus and Balts less, as they had some tradition of statehood, and Soviet Union should have stayed together, or the Russian Empire before that.