So this is supposed to be hell-earth-heaven right?

So this is supposed to be hell-earth-heaven right?

You mean Hell Purgatory Heaven

You mean Dog Baby Arm

You mean YOUR NAME IS FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK

oh yeah then WHAT TF IS THIS NIGGA??????!!!

Calm down

They kinda give me a 5 stages of grief vibe, with The Seer and TBK covering denial, anger and bargaining while TGM is depression and acceptance

Antinferno

At first it looked like a galaxy shit.
Now it just looks like a bunch of cocaine in a dirty RX sheet.

why this is not considered a part of trilogy (quadrilogy at this point)?
is this trilogy even official?

its the intro

The cover art isn't an artistic motif surrounded by a solid color. It also sounds different and is far shorter

These are pretty cool theories

prebirth

as in being an embryo for listening to neoswans in the first place

this one makes the most sense because TBK is so fucking repetitive. I was entertained by the seer and the glowing man without even doing anything else at the same time, but TBK wears me out after track four.

I honestly think TBK is great in that regard and the closest to old Swans that new Swans have gotten. Relentless, heavy repetition. The choice of making the music heavier and more intense while not having Seer's timbres/amount of guests was a conscious one.

>quadrilogy
the word you're looking for is tetralogy

>this one makes the most sense because TBK is so fucking repetitive.
lol'd irl

copied from some rym review

"The Original Era (1983-1996)

Filth/Cop-The introduction of the mortal man. A completely primal hollow being living in darkness with a wake of utter chaos left behind him.

Holy Money/Greed-The mortal fills his hollowness with money and greed. The road in which Gira see's as the natural process.

Children of God- The mortal finally finds his first ray of light and desperately runs to it for it is all he has. This light is Religion.

The Burning World-Through religion the mortal learns how to love.

White Light/Love of Life- The mortal living his new life with these new found meanings and ideologies.

The Great Annihilator-The mortal making his final amends, for death is unfairly close, and he knows it.

Soundtracks For The Blind-The long death of the mortal.

NEW ERA (2010-2016)

My Father Will Guide Me up a Rope to the Sky- The journey to the other side, for which he has earned.

The Seer- THE OTHER SIDE

To Be Kind- The reincarnation process beginning.

The Glowing Man- The man, once consumed by hate and nihilism, has earned a new beginning through this three decade journey. He now can live his new life as something unearthly. Complete re-birth and complete transcendence."

Seems kosher to me

>here
>now
>here
>now
>here
>now
huh, it makes sense if it is trying to be Earth.

Totally untrue, but Gira should say something like this after he is done with the Swans discography. Would he so rad.

another trip for my filter collection, thanks for posting.

how do you filter trips? is it different than filtering a general? I just copy a trip into the pattern box and select the boards but nothing happens.

mfwgmuartts sounds just like a better version of the seer