Hillary or Trump?

Hillary or Trump?
Which candidate do (You) Sup Forums anons support for?
I watched some Trump's rallies, but found no any tangible policies Trump is going to tackle, other than bitching about Hillary and repeating make america great again. What do Ameriburgers exactly expect from Trump? I don't know why are they crazy about them. His policies are all inward and not win-win.
Making a wall at mexico boarder? Mexican president refused it already. Stop or amend Obama care?
Stop TPP? It is going to let american economy stagnant Secure America putting many taxes on military? Where are those money from? Make more jobs to American blue color workers? How? Is that all they want to vote for Trump? It is ridiculous. I thought Americans are much more smart people.

Hillary is a corrupt and evil criminal who belongs in prison (and that's being generous)

I support Hillary since Trump is pro-Russian.

Hmm... personification of corruption and foul play, or Ronald Reagan part 2.

*insert any of a couple of dozen reasons Trump is dangerously unqualified* Fuck Trump

>he is still south of The Wall

Shillary, I'm so fucking tired of reading about US politics I just want to go back to normal.

I hope Trump wins, otherwise America is going the way of Europe

i don't give a shit desu

Trump, Hillary be in jail soon

>or Ronald Reagan part 2.
Not even, at least Reagan had competent advisers instead of Breitbart

I hope trump wins at this point. They're both absolutely terrible suicide tier candidates but at least by voting for trump you can give the powers that be a big middle finger. I'd rather vote for a bigger shithead and make a point than vote for a less shitty regular shithead.

yes

only low tests are against trump, which is why low test states and low test nations shill for shillary

t. yelling behind the backs of Finns

I like how there are people gullible enough to believe anything he says.

It's ironic, especially if they say hillary is full of shit, or if they make fun of Obama's "yes we can".

Trump, but we all know Americans are going to lose the vote to hiveminded women, homosexuals and apathy.

>trump
>giving powers that be a big middle finger

Sounds like you don't want to MAGA.
Build wall pindejo!
Try living here

Hellish Hillary for the maximum butthurt of the Internet.

Both deserve to be slowly tortured until they die from infection, then nonchalantly tossed into an unmarked mass grave with their most ardent supporters.

But if I had to pick, Trump is the lesser of two evils.

Breitbart is an intellectual website taken deeply seriously by government agencies far more reputable than you e.g. the IRS, the FBI (who cited it as partial cause for their probes into Clinton's crime syndicate)

>I like how there are people gullible enough to believe anything he says.
The point of voting for him is that he won't be able to do anything even if he wants to. 8 years of the federal government doing fuck all and 3 SC justices chosen by the American Heritage Foundation. Sounds like a win to me

I'm voting for Hillary ţbh

I don't live there so I don't care.
I was initially pro-trump because it was entertaining but I'm tired now so please resolve this promptly.

>old Breitbart which was never very trustworthy to begin with and posted misleading studies and statistics without giving people the context of those studies with the occasional decent article
>new breitbart which is Vice:Sup Forums edition
It wouldn't even be that bad if he had chosen someone from old Breitbart to make sure that he wasn't being a complete retard all the time