Song opens with a grainy quote from a movie or radio show

>song opens with a grainy quote from a movie or radio show

and you immediately want to kill yourself? damn you get triggered easily.

>post-rock band samples eerie monologues

I wish this would come back desu, it's such a staple of 80s and 90s music and now it's just gone. I always thought that was cool.

>Post-rock band WRITES eerie monologue to open their debut LP

>have you ever been stiffed at work?
>Bo I haven't been stiffed... at work

>Post-rock band crushed pennies on train tracks and put them in their debut LP vinyl inserts

>the car is on fire
>and there is no driver behind the wheel

>trip-hop or psych rock song opens with a grainy quote from a movie or radio show with vaguely mystical and/or esoteric content

"WHAT IS REAL? HOW DO WE KNOW WHAT IS REAL ? REALITY OR MAYA THE PROJECTION OF A THOUSAND THOUGHTS INTO THE ABYSS OF THE ETERNAL VOID"

Anytime there is any kind of sampled dialogue in music, it makes me cringe. Pink Floyd started that shit with DSOTM, and they ended it.

>everyone knows, that you, are, fucked up

>band opens with grainy quote from movie
>It's the speech from that movie when Charlie Chaplin pretended to be Hitler.

Radio gra, a Kasia słucha państwo, także słuchają

>post-rock band turns an entire Iron Maiden song into part of an eerie interview

you're all the same, the lot of you...

>he comes to me with money in his hand

"He come to me with money in his hand, he offered me, I didn't ask him! I wasn't knocking someone's door down, I was running from that. When I got out, I was in that, I was already through that, I had that. I had the studio. I went to the studio, I went to Fox studios, I had it all, and I looked at it and said, "This is a bigger jail than I just got out of." I don't want to take my time going to work! I got a motorcycle and a sleeping bag! And ten, fifteen girls, what the hell I wanna go off into -- and go to work for? Work for what, money? I got all the money in the world! I'm the king, man! I run the underworld, guy! I decide who does what and where they do it at! What am I gonna run around and act like I'm some teenybopper somewhere, for someone else's money? I make the money, man. I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards."

>entire album is just grainy excerpts from old shows and old songs

not a movie or radio show

name TEN bands who did this

>rap song samples gunshots

>song opens with a very short grainy quote preceding a loud ass drop
I fucking love when this shit happens.

IT'S IN THE TREES
IT'S COMING

>everyone knows, that you, are, fucked up
not this, no please

>doom metal song opens with grainy quote from an old anti drug/satanism psa

Why do you hate Madlib so much?

>musician from iceland sings in gibberish

Lmao. This.

I love that track so much.

i fucking love this shit

rec some pls

Wait, what song is this from? I know I've heard it

that dude from the beach boys beat the shit out charles manson

when you get into one of these trips theres only a couple ways you get out one is death the other is mental institutions

That's at least half of White Zombie's shit

>Track is manipulated audio of a woman talking about how evil the band is on the Phil Donahue show

FORBIDDEN SORCERY
VINNUM SABBATHI

Basically all power violence songs

You need to vibrate higher

Barbarian is my favorite. Just some old guy saying "The wizard" and the song goes, so pointless but it makes me laugh

>breakdown starts after a quote from a Tarantino movie

swans soundtracks for the blind

i was a prisoner in your skull