Routine Infant Circumcision is a lot like using the Imperial Measurements System: Only America still does it...

Routine Infant Circumcision is a lot like using the Imperial Measurements System: Only America still does it, and no one else is quite sure why.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j_N8mm6R1Xo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how did that meme even start?

why were ancient jews so obsessed with their baby's peepees?

this map doesn't seems correct

>flag
hmmmmm

giving the old chopperoo to baby dicks was banned in australia in the 1980s or something

> female genital mutilation is a no-no
> circumcision is encouraged because "it keeps the penis cleaner"

>gookorea

Did we cuck them that hard?

>20-80%

That's a huge fucking range

I know for a fact Canada is pretty low, more in the 30-35% range

That's still extremely high compared to non-muslim European/SA rates

Still misleading. Most Canadians aren't circumcised and those that have been cut are usually immigrants from countries with higher rates

Like China and India for example?

Filipinos and middle easterners

Much worse

chinese don't circumcise. it's partly because they know it desensitizes the penis, and partly because they believe you're born with it for a reason

I didn't say most Canadians are cut, but 30-35% is still extremely high even if you adjust for immigrants.
Or are you telling me Chinada is made up of 30% MENA and filipino immigrants?

he was being ironic senpai

>20~80%

Nice map you have here.

I'm just saying Canada would probably be the same as Europe if it wasn't for lots of immigrants. We're still 80% white

>80% white
>30-35% cut
>white percentage that is cut approximately 0
really makes you think

30-40% of Australians are circumcised

White circumcision is certainly in the 10-15% range with most of that being american immigrants. The rest of it comes from other immigrants.

I just don't personally know lots of cut guys here, I grew up playing sports so i'd shower with guys after sports and sometimes you'd get a glance and most white guys weren't cut at all

>mfw americans will consider this as if it's actually useful data

> mfw realizing Antartica is a young non yid baby no go zone

Only Jews and people who bought into Jew propaganda cut their kids. It should be illegal, how the fuck can you justify mutilating an infant who can't consent ffs.

only the old ones born before 1980

after that they realised how s a v a g e it is and gave it the b& hammer

pour one out for the old aussie lawmakers

Well, it originated from protestant american nutjobs, but i've no idea how much influence they had in Canada.
Either way i understand that you get triggered when you get lumped together with them.
Is it true that it's almost non-existant in Quebec?

Yeah, pretty much nowhere in Quebec and it's almost nowhere in BC either because all the Chinese, Indians and Non american whites.

I only get mad because circumcising at birth is fucking stupid and it should only be done for medical purposes.

>read the wikipedia
>it's actually illegal in austria and doctors have been sued
wtf i love australia now

Can confirm personally that that is not the case.

>and no one else is quite sure why.
Circumcision is because of a late 19th century anti-masturbation craze, and it's continued because of "muh tradition", although thankfully it's slowly dying out, at least thanks to the Mexicans.

Imperial Measurements are because it'd be too much a pain in the ass to switch everything over. Our entire land system is measured in it, so at the very least inches, feet, miles, and acres are never going away.

>dem hips doe

good thing i have an acceptable entire schlong because i'mma propose to her that i berry it so deep between her hips that whoever can pull it out will be crowned king arthur

everywhere uses their own traditional measurement system on the side, but officially the metric system is the most logical one because it's fundamentally based on water, not on some made up arbitrary thing

Not necessarily disagreeing with you tbqh, it's just that the social inertia is that strong.

>tfw we would've been the second ever country to adopt the Metric System were it not for the Quasi-War

in china they still use jin for common weights and li for distance, but everybody uses the metric system fluently because it's something that can be communicated easily

in australia we use a pound and a mile sometimes, but officially the kilometer and the kilogram are the standard measurements you'd find in any store. but ask the shop keeper for a pound of beef mince and you'll get half a kilo.

in england they use the pound, the stone, but officially they use the metric system.

it's not difficult at all, why can't you do it too?

Celsius is based on the boiling and freezing point of water, and happened to be codified by a french person.

logically progressing from temperature, the mass of a cubic centimeter of water at room temperature (25C), also known as a milliliter, become the definition of a gram of mass.

the meter was historically defined as the length a pendulum needs to be in order to swing once per second. and a centimeter is just a 1/100th of a meter

as you can probably imagine, this is based on the combined work of scholars over a period of hundreds of years, and dispersed over a relatively large geographical area. austria, france, sardinia, england, and many others.

oh, and one liter is defined as 1kg of water at room temperature.

so you can see how it all connects to our natural world quite logically.

We officially adopted it in 1975 (and still do), and were starting to metricate highways and Baseball stadiums, but there was ginormous political backlash under Reagan so we stopped.

I am circumcised
A girl told me that it was the best looking penis that she saw.
Another told me that it is horrible.
I am confused

well, it's up to you to decide if you want more or less sensitivity in your penile region, mate. but it definitely shouldn't be up to your parents to decide that for you at birth

Noone in Portugal cuts their dick.

Wtf brazil

youtube.com/watch?v=j_N8mm6R1Xo