/cp/ - Culture Pals - JUST edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, hangout with other Sup Forumserpals, share qts, share qt's nudes, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, log the ip addresses from qts with iplogger, make fun about crazy qts, share replies from pastas, take the piss out of clowns, look for the incognito german """"chick"""", fuck my shit up

ACTUAL SITE FOR THIS FOR ALL Y'ALL NOOBS:
>interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/EvUXeSpH (embed) (embed) (embed)

mega with all the OP pics
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

>Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6kiUjCceqd0
youtube.com/watch?v=WTY9pWETrhA
interpals.net/app/photo?pid=30537682&uid=555805591852118016&aid=5345209
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sweden doing G*d's work

how old is she?

If someone messages you and you're outside of their privacy settings you can message them back as far as I know.

Doesn't seem so

where's the logic in wanting to speak with a 13 year old over a 19-21 year old when you're 17

Fat ameri-roastie detected.

Leaf logic
You tell me

Why would you announce that lol

im not fat

if youre over 100 lbs youre fat.

why do u seem mad tho? Interpals is a gf simulation game. The object is to get nudes.

What did he mean by this

damn i guess i am fat kek

>tfw qt asked for my facebook
>was afraid it would be awkward and that the conversation would die out
>it did the exact opposite

Based dutchie

i am not mad ha , i was just saying youre good at it

youtube.com/watch?v=6kiUjCceqd0

british women going to turkey for some fun :D
I guess everyone is getting cucked by turkey at the end

That would be true if anyone wanted British girls. Let the bottom rungs to one another

Read the rules.

Your flag made that obvious.

the rules of what?

What the fuck are you saying, mang
The canadian user asked me how old the retarded canadian girl I tried to talk to is

ignore canadians
they are subhuman

Why do you link us a video of a 50 yo slag.
A-are you feeling ok user?

Not really bro

The only 2 /cp/ girls worth their salt were both canuck

What's wrong bud?

Just tired , not much, am entertaining myself cuz a bit bored desu

i've only had negative experiences with canadians, girls are bipolar af and you never know what's up with them
the few canadians dudes I've tried to befriend were all /r9k/tier aspies and they didn't even browse Sup Forums

>FBI has found Hillary's emails on Weiner's laptop
>Trump is delivering bants as we speak
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

KEK
I want a foot rub not politics

Lel are you like the resident Quentin Tarantino or something?

>get along pretty well with qt
>decide to ask what countries she's planning to visit
>lists a few countries, includes S. Korea

welp

No idea who that is

Forgot pic

U gun get gooked
Have you never left your basement the last 20 years wtf???

If she wants to visit worst Korea it is a red flag, but you have to try to get to the reasoning behind it. Is she a k-shit drone or does she actually respect and appreciate the real culture?

Who the fuck am I kidding all the girls who want to visit worst Korea only want to do it because of k-shit.

that looks nasty

what culture? it's all plastic bullshit
if she likes worst korea chances are that she loves those annoying gook boybands

i've had my fair share of yellow fever girls in the past and I don't want to repeat it.

we are both basement dweller nortism

footfags are the worst

everybody knows legs are the best feature, especially dem thighs

Just spent 4 hours on Skype with an Ukrainian friend since my other qt from there couldn't learn Portuguese from me today because of uni work.
Ukraine QTs are the best, just the best.

I still miss my Ukrainian QT from 2 years ago. She was the first and only girl from interpals I ever talked to on Skype.

What happened?

i got tired of slavic girls, they are cute but they are all the same and at some point you get bored.

my eastern european fever is long over.

for you, maybe

3rd worlders are green card hunters, it's easier to just ignore all of them

youtube.com/watch?v=WTY9pWETrhA

Not entirely sure. We would message back and forth on facebook pretty much constantly and she would respond to me instantly. And one day I messaged her and asked how her day was when I woke up like I usually did, she never responded to it so I assumed she was busy because she told me she was getting busy with uni and one of her professors was forcing her to read every volume of Das Kapital in like 2 weeks. So I just left it there for her to respond to, she never did and I never tried to message her again out of fear of looking desperate. Not long after she posted some sad Ukrainian song on facebook and that's when I realized she legitimately did like me and I dun goof'd somehow.

Go check her out, if she's still single you can get to talk with her as if you were still good friends and at the same time get to know how she spent those 2 years, lots of subjects.

Hi Julia

Me on the right

MAKE THEM STOP
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

too insecure to have bro to bro skinship with your international pals?
aren't you man enough to gangbang a dumb yuro slut with your interpals squad?

>KarstendeBerlim

>Talking with French woman in her 30s
>Has no job, no education
>Lives with her parents
>Has a car
>Travels a lot and volunteered in Africa
>Recently traveled with her parents to Bali
WTF do her parents pay for literally everything while she is in her 30s?

Yeah, especially with that lady killer from Ecuador and flip alpha male

ikr Who the fuck is he? Maybe he's from this general?

also
>that "canadian" shitskin
thx based weedman

I'm in the process of signing up. Feels weird using my first name and city desu

I've already removed her from my facebook friends list. I did see her on interpals a few weeks ago, but I was too much of a pussy to even look at her profile let alone message her.

A lot of these same guys have been repeatedly looking at my profile as well. To be honest I just block most of them.

interpals.net/app/photo?pid=30537682&uid=555805591852118016&aid=5345209

>tfw no model-tier Danish gf

i actually share my qts with my niggies from interpals
it's like trading album stickers, if someone needs to chat with a blonde girl I trade one from my list of contacts for a ginger, or an irish girl for a algerian or south italian qt

it's a lot of fun actually
it gave me motivation enough to keep using interpals

>tfw 26 y/o so cant even message her and trade her pics for drawings that will feed her unlimited ego.

>
Every fucking time
Feels bad to be a handsome white male in this brown shithole that is South America

Is there any sort of algorithm to who shows up in the quick search box?

Going to bed alone again. No qt to call my own. No qt to hold me as we both drift off to sleep. Maybe someday I will finally have that.
Good night /cp/.

I can get you some qts, just tell me what are your preferences and I will have some ready for you by this weekend.

I will be your qt tonight, Bob.

Checked. Thank you friends but neither of you could provide what I desire. Someday I will find a qt to call my own.

Lol just hold your pillow better than any qts

>status update is a link to a Korean boy band

oh FFS

How to get Coptic qt?

/Cherrilyn_bebe

>just made profile
>have no good pictures of my face that aren't from snapchat

I wish I knew, m8
/Thinkinggirl is my interpals waifu

Why would you make me view such a repulsive profile, you devious bastard?

> Joined ten days ago
wew lad

They have probably all fled Egypt after the arab spring. So who knows.

I even went through the trouble of writing a message to her in decent Swedish and she still hasn't come online again and I don't think she ever will.

>"'I'm not a crazy Japan obsessed weeaboo who fascinates about Japan and Japan only every mere moment of my life"

I mean, to be fair she didn't say anything about not being a koreaboo I guess.

>/guitarfiend29

Never ask if someone is a koreaboo or if they are learning Korean though, they get triggered.

>I love pizza, burgers, and fried cheese. I also try to eat some healthy stuff too.

As expected from Murrica, I bet he only drinks Diet Coke to stay healthy.

Hah, this chick added me on skype and then dropped off the radar.

But yeah, koreaboos are very queer. I've had some that gave a semi-reasonable answer, and others who are just dumb sluts trying to improve their social status through the korean music/drama fad.