What do you think of Frank Ocean? Is he overrated?

What do you think of Frank Ocean? Is he overrated?

Other urls found in this thread:

boysdontcry.co/
youtube.com/watch?v=zNgcYGgtf8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honestly yeah, Nostalgia Ultra is pretty cool but Channel Orange is so boring, Super Rich Kids is the only interesting track where Frank's voice has some command.

James Blake is much more interesting contemporary R&B in terms of composition and vocals

fucking racist

He's a fucking faggot, (literally) who's lying to his fans for publicity. Fuck him.
I'm saving my money for the next Miguel album, while I pirate his trash, if it ever releases that is

I think I haven't heard of him since 2012.

The man is fucking trash

I used to not like him but now that he's irritating all the pseuds who buy his music I like him more. He's a good singer but his lyrics are stupid as hell and he has some weak hooks

He is overrated but he is good.

Earl Sweatshirt.

>Channel Orange is so boring, Super Rich Kids is the only interesting track

Sup Forums everybody

>He's a fucking faggot (literally)
fuck sick burn

>I used to not like him but now that he's irritating all the pseuds who buy his music I like him more.

you modish hipster dunce.

that line was pseud as fuck and you don't even see it.

Why the fuck is everyone all of a sudden saying "pseud" so much.

Essentially a meme now

personally i'll never say it of my own volition.

the types who regularly choose to use it are the very same types who find reasons to avoid literature and becoming well-read because they are fickle and lazy. you call someone else a pseud and you fell less pseud for a moment. it's like a salve on your ego.

mainly young 20somethings use it.

Nostalgia Ultra was great but Channel Orange was pretty bland and only maybe 2 decent tracks. I'm hoping his new stuff will be better.

His lyricism is really boring and shallow

Overrated as fuck

>I'll never say ["pseud"] of my own volition
>literally just said it

What, did someone have a gun to your head? I hate seeing this kind of self-conscious backtracking
("I'm not one of /those/ people" except you might as well be).
If you want to roll your eyes and disassociate yourself from words like "pseud" and "pleb" and "autist" and whatever else, fucking do it. Stop saying that shit.

Overrated by the masses and underrated by Sup Forums
He's not a revolutionary, but he's still good

>James Blake is much more interesting contemporary R&B in terms of composition and vocals

Fuck all these faggots, Frank is incredibly talented, :^).

seriously tho

One thing to add onto this tho is that he has probably fucked himself with claiming he's going to release his album then not following through. It has gotten to the point where the chance of his album living up to the hype is very unlikely.

Did he claim that, or did someone else just make the rumor up?

he did, I suppose he didn't literally say it but wtf else is this supposed to mean
his website boysdontcry.co/

black twitter meme tier

absolute fucking faggot hack. people only like him because he sings about sucking cock.

>degenerate black fag sings about getting fucked in the ass interspersed with soundbites from random video games
I refuse to comment on this hack.

kek

Not at all. He's a favorite among critics, but he's far from the Drake/TSwift level of stardom that he deserves. I think that Channel Orange is one of the top 10 albums of the decade so far.

fuck u u white honkey motherfucker!

ayo hol up

His dad was way better.

youtube.com/watch?v=zNgcYGgtf8M

He's talented but he already made "Pyramids" and I don't think he'll ever top that song.