What are turkish women like?

What are turkish women like?

it's a trap

Kek

why was she doing that so slowly and awkwardly? reminded me of a zombie

I thought there were a lot of turks in Germany?

I've only known/met a couple turks in my life and they were my neighbors as a child. The dad was American, the mom + her mother were immigrants from Turkey. I was friends with their oldest son. The grandma didn't speak any English, walked around the block nonstop and spoke to herself. The mom spoke English fine, but had a pretty thick accent. Looking back, I guess it was weird, but she was white, like, really white. Pale, redhead, blue eyes etc.. milf desu, young and fit despite being a mother of two.

The mom was crazy strict and stupid. One time, her son got sick after eating ice cream, store bought stuff in a carton. Everyone in their house caught it and got sick. No reason to believe the ice cream caused it, but she did, so she banned ice cream and said it makes people sick. The grandma was the worst though, if you did something wrong, she hit you with a cane. She once locked us in the basement for a few hours when my friend did something bad. We banged on the door to get out but she refused. There were no lights down there and it wasn't furnished at all. We were six years old at the time.

My experience with Turkish women, as limited as it may be, they are batshit insane, prone to anger and yell a lot. Not that their dad was any better, he was American, super Christian type, the kind that made his son pray on the spot if he did something wrong, like take the lord's name in vain (say "oh my god") etc.. just a family of nutjobs.

Stop defiling best girl's image like that, you fucking bitch

this is a lesser known waifu

Looks like Chloe Mortez, a well know waifu.

Good job making this false positive stereotype gree(tur)k

The person in his picture isn't a Turk.

>false positive stereotype