mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22
>Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb
>Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sCYZdw2ouOs
andertons.co.uk/p/PACIF112VSOB/solid-body-electric-guitars/yamaha-pacifica-112v-sonic-blue
youtu.be/qClecZjFxf0
youtube.com/watch?v=iVTj08qTwGw
vocaroo.com/i/s0AtUM8imNuL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mememachines.
Post em

After playing a maple neck tele for jazz for so long, I'm finally making the switch to a 335 and my question is why the hell would anyone with the option play a guitar with a maple finger board?

cant say mememachine without posting the king

>BC Rich Warlock
>Boss Metal Zone
>Line6 Spider
Also known as "Edgy white kid starter pack".

are there any (good) six string rickenbacker clones?

Give me a second, is that... Paper glued to the finish?! Nice choice on the toggle switch positioning, though.

I'd really love to make it through an entire /gg/ thread sometime without seeing that fucking thing.

That's just shit gear m8.

There's some old grecos that are rick copies.

can't pay for a refinish once you paid off that RG9 and conklin 11 string.
youtube.com/watch?v=sCYZdw2ouOs

Strat/Tele aren't mememachines though.

Thanks I'll post it more now.

It's hard to find good rick clones since the brand is very protective of it's designs. Italia guitars makes some good 6 strings that are inspired by the 330 design though.

All those are good except for Mustangs

Thanks, man

cause fender

Warlocks are cool looking. However much less without the "widow" headstock. Kinda impractical to play. Was in the "metal crowd" in hs. No1 had one. Was 97-01, most had RGs or washburns. one punk kid had one of the translucent yellow plastic ones. Wtf is that shit..
I always thought the metal zone sounded like ass, and got shit on for my opinion. I have an '87 made hm-2, think that sounds bad, too.

Thinking of buying an amp and I found this used and in good condition, should I spend my money on something else?

Yeah i was just trying to be a prick. I don't hate on any guitars. They're like women.. I'll play with any of them unless they're a piece of shit.

Or if they're a piece of shit but it's all that's there. As long as it. Eh. I'll play with any of them as long as it doesn't burn when i piss later. Yeah.

What did you name your guitars/basses? Why?

Vox is really good in case you don't play with too much distortion. The clean sound is great on those amps, I especially like the AC models. If a bluesy tone is your thing, go for it.

are you 55 and divorced?

girls that broke my heart

b/c maple necks + time = this dank fretwear

do maple necks play differently?

9 string anime djent machine
def has long ass greasy hair
listens to dream theater

Yeah, they look decent, I give you that. The tone, however, is just not my cup of tea. Glad I started with a Pacifica.

Are mustangs still mememachines? They were always used by garage rockers in the early 2010s. Last indie rocker I saw playing one was the guy from Twin Peaks using a 1966 Dakota red one and he hated it.

>Not listening to Dream Theater
Why?

better tonewood

Only the first two, and then you grow out of it.

>tfw you only have two guitars

it's a qt jap twink, check

Finish.

Fender thinks it's a good idea to cover neck + fret in an obnoxiously thick layer of whatever the fuck they're using for coating these days.

I had one a while back and I was quite satisfied but I didn't play rock at that time.

>Electric guitar
>Neck wood
>Even relevant
Top kek

not even close

>def has long ass greasy hair
>listens to dream theater
I will f8 you m8
yea boi

I recently got $1K to spend at Guitar Center. I want an acoustic guitar, and I don't really know anything about acoustic guitars aside from some familiarity with name brands like Martin and Taylor.

I don't mind paying a bit extra for something really nice. My primary guitar at the moment is a Gibson Les Paul Standard and I've never really played an acoustic at all save a few minutes picking up random guitars off the wall and toying around. The only things that I know I want are steel strings + acoustic/electric.

Any suggestions?

I've been playing acoustic guitar for almost 5 weeks now and I'm really enjoying it. I can play 3 songs in full (Going to Georgia, ITAOTS, Rose Clouds of Holocaust) and I'm pretty pleased with my progress. I want to get an electric guitar soon, so what's a good one to invest in? Currently looking at an Epiphone LP Special II

what budget are working with exactly?

Feeling is almost the sime. My guess is aesthetics.

Don't forget that awesome finish from accidentally applying lemon oil on it.

Definitely a good player. Still, that guitar finish should be considered abuse.

how are you learning?

£200 or so

>so what's a good one to invest in?
By all means don't bring up a budget so people can make, you know, actual advice instead of just tossing up a list of gear they have/want/just wants to fuck with you with.

Self-taught via stuff on the internet

andertons.co.uk/p/PACIF112VSOB/solid-body-electric-guitars/yamaha-pacifica-112v-sonic-blue

£231 new, enjoy.

Yeah sorry I forgot, lucky this guy asked

Thanks for the rec

I'd say fopr this budget, either Epiphone Les Paul, Yamaha Pacifica or one of the not too cheap Fender Squiers. Just don't go below 200 GBP, the potential for disappointment is really high if you do. I second this . Started with this guitar seven or eight years ago and I still play it from time to time, even though I own a four-figure Ibanez now.

Get a Peavy Bandit instead and for a very reasonable price youll be equipped for everything

post ibanez

it'd be worth it to go and try a bunch of them irl. trust me. brands aren't as big a deal when it comes to acoustic guitars so it's pretty much just down to how it looks and feels in your hands

Look for godin guitars and associated sub brands like seagull or la patrie. Yamaha is good too.

Are you okay with bad lighting? It's 3 am here.

you can't turn on a light user?

taylor 214ce is what i would get if i had your budget

youtu.be/qClecZjFxf0

Just go into GC and try literally everything until you find one you like. Just don't put too much stock in the way they look. I was in the same boat a few years ago and played every acoustic at GC in my price range that had a cool look to it, but couldn't find any that I fell in love with. The last one I picked up was a boring looking Martin Custom X series with no trim, no inlays, no fretmarkers, none of that cosmetic stuff, but it sounded fucking amazing -- and still does. Easily my favorite guitar.

how did you get that picture of me?

Post industry memes:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVTj08qTwGw

What happens if I play my guitar through an OD pedal made for bass guitar? How shit will it sound?

you're not supposed to make the thread until the old thread is archived for over an hour newfag

Sure I can. However, student dorms here don't have the best lightbulbs.
Ibanez RG 2550Z.Got this one last year. A local music store went bankrupt and they had this one on sale for 800 Eur (original is around 1.200 Eur if I remember that right). It was missing the tremolo bar and the case which usually come with that model so I negotiated 700 Eur - and got myself a 5 Eur tremolo bar off Ebay :^)
Absolutely love the sound, and even more the thin Ibanez necks. The bridge is not a Floyd Rose but something that Ibanez designed themselves. However, it works just as good and the tuning stability is superb.
If you get the chance of getting a Prestige for a reasonable price, do it, seriously.
Also, sorry for taking so long. Won't be staying awake a lot longer.

Expect decent low-end distortion and everything above low midrange sounding like a wet fart.

please for the love of fuck stop posting that in every god forsaken /gg/ thread.

you faggot

the horns are way too long and sharp

Lmao. Maybe in 22 years. I'm 33 and married. 2 kids, 6 and 3. Wife is 4 months pregnant now. My days of "fun" are way over.

Do you know what it's like when your wife straps your guitar on your 3 year old for a "cute pic" and he drops it on the floor. And the fucking neck cracks halfway off..? I do.

my black explorer is named michelle, because michelle's my ex, and the guitar has "ex" written on it

QUICK you must play something and post it on vocaroo ITT or your mom slowly and painfully dies over the next 24 hour period

vocaroo PR rep please go

I'd say mustangs were anti-meme. When everyone had strats and teles, the dude with the mustang was the guy being different

too late man, that happened 10 years ago

What type of grill would my guitar b /gg/?

/gg/ posers detected

I mean yeah I am, but my mum did also die ten years ago

Kek, should've used Photoshop for that. Sorry for the horror.

Fine, I'll bite. Rate this riff, I guess?
vocaroo.com/i/s0AtUM8imNuL

Hey guys. Keyboardfag here.

I'm thinking of trying to make some extra dough buying and reselling guitars on craigslist and shit. Anyone here ever give it a shot? Anything I should know going into it? Not a guitarist so I'm not that sure on how to judge the values on shit

Sophisticated Latina, and very shapely.

no one uses vocaroo here. if you weren't new you'd know that

i'm 90% sure you're not going to make money

thanks

>buying and reselling guitars on craigslist and shit

if you want to lose money then by all means go for it

If you want to flip stuff for a profit, I'd recommend doing it with something you actually know about.

I imagine guitars have a pretty slow turn around selling time. So it could take a while until you actually see some money coming back.

get a fender acoustic
the most expensive one

well guitars sell faster than keys so I figured it would be easier

cheapest gigworthy tube amp?

A fender amp
The most expensive one

Vox ac30 or Fender Hotrod Deluxe , also Marahall DSL 40s are just about accessible

Rip

hey /gg/, recently bought a second-hand eastwood hi flyer phase 4. love how is feels+ looks, can't hear how the pickups sound because my amp's still broken...

but anyway, I have a little problem with the pickup selector switch. it won't stay steady on the bridge pickup. so i took a look at it and I saw this thing that's broken. anyone know what this piece is called? I just don't want to sound like an idiot when I take it to my local luthier and say I have a broken thingy in my pickup selector switch.

I've been hearing good things about the new Fender Bassbreaker but I assume the 15w is too quiet for gigs without going through P.A?

But, seriously. ...smart people don't take their fragile & precious valves gigging. Thats what lightweight transistor amps are for.

Fender Blues Junior

Its loud enough.

that doesnt really look real

most maple necks wont wear like how you see actual old guitars unless they are finished in lacquer or polynitro on the neck

polyurethane doesn't really wear, or at least it wears incredibly slow compared to lacquers

heres TGP mememachine nash guitar 'wear'

What the fuck is he talking about kek
>Crystal lettuce
>smart people don't take their fragile & precious valves gigging
kek
It depends on how large venue, how hard hitting is the drummer. 18/30 would be a safer bet and the 45w would suffice.

where are you playing
95% of the time aa 15 watt tube amp is plenty loud for small clubs if you like the sound of it close to max

a AC30 is retardedly loud and they weigh about 90lbs

amp wattage for tube amps is logarithmic for volume output

i have too many of these saved...