Is democracy really the best system of government in practice?

Is democracy really the best system of government in practice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dOOTKA0aGI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

No. Democracy is not for the people. It is a system in which nobody gets what they want. Everyone has to accept something convinient for everyone and nobody will ever be happy. We need the monarchies again

Direct or representative democracy?

>tyranny of the majority
naah

>49%-51%
>51% wins
>49% are angry, sad, disappointed but "LOL WHO CARES VAE VICTIS"

Fuck democracy.

>not having a Constitutional Triarchy where the triarchs have an absolute veto over the legislature
It might work now that the triarchs aren't stupidly influential generals

What's a better system?

>nobody gets what they want
Yeah but that's life

>What's a better system?

le supreme ruler decide everything for us

They all fucking suck
IMO, a benevolent dictatorship would be the "best" but there can never be peace as long as the people feel like they're being opressed
If they don't feel like their opinion matters, even if shitty, they'll be against the system

youtube.com/watch?v=dOOTKA0aGI0

An absolute technocratic meritocracy under a benevolent AI

Underage virgin spergs only idolize absolute monarchy or feudalism because they think it's the only way they can get a wife and it provides a fantasy escape from being controlled by their parents.

Depends what kind of democracy

Seeing as there are no Democracies that exist its hard to say how it good or bad it would be.

>inb4 everyone confusing republics with democracy

I want democracy to suck my dick

what

>Americans thinking they know what words mean
Cute

We'll figure that out after your soon-to-be queen unleashes apocalypse upon the world.

This guy knows...

>choosing a ruler is democracy
I wonder if we will ever witness democracy.
Having said that, every form of government goes directly against liberty.

.stnerap rieht yb dellortnoc gnieb morf epacse ysatnaf a sedivorp ti dna efiw a teg nac yeht yaw ylno eht s'ti kniht yeht esuaceb msiladuef ro yhcranom etulosba ezilodi ylno sgreps nigriv egarednU