>mfw i see a pregnant girl
disgusting

>mfw I see a girl
disgusting

why is that disgusting?

>tfw pregnancy fetish

you saw her in your house?

>Spain: 1.32 births per woman (2012)
Yeah, that must be a shocking sight for you.

>have to gave my seat in the bus to a pregnant woman
>she opened her legs, whored herself and enjoyed it
>I have to pay for it

>Go to post office to mail a package
>standing in line
>really hot pregnant blonde woman in a tight dress, huge tits and fit body (big baby bump but she clearly kept herself active)
>she comes in without anything and just asks out loud if anyone can help her carry something heavy in
>the line consists of me, and nothing but elderly women
>she makes eye contact with me
>w-well ok.. I go out there to her SUV
>it's some big weird engine part in a sealed bag, she's a secretary for some lawyer and the asshole sent her out to ship it for him for whatever reason
>it weighs 90 lbs or so, which is heavy for a woman her size, let alone a pregnant woman
>make small talk and say "you gonna yell at your husband for not doing the heavy lifting when you get home?"
>she says there's no father
>awkward as fuck, say sorry to hear that and she says ok
>they tell me to set the piece on the front counter and they'll box it when it's her turn
>have to go to back of line again, waiting with her and having a small chat
>she's very thankful and tells me I'm cute and I blush like a beta and say thanks
>says my girlfriend must be lucky >implying
>tell her I don't have one and she acts surprised and says girls must hit on me, asks if I go to the university (I graduated)
>she ends up giving me her number and asks for mine, too beta to call or text her
>jerk off that night thinking of her
>she texts me the next morning asking if I want to get coffee with her for lunch
>end up going
>go to her place after and ended up fucking her
>kept kissing her stomach and sucking her huge pregnant tits, her areolas were the size of a dinner plate
>this lasted maybe a month, she told me she is due any time
>begin ignoring and cut off entirely because there's no way I'm playing father to some bastard or even wasting time with her while she's in labor

jelly af tbqh

what about ur mom when she got pregnant? does dat mean you hate her?

It is his mom

He doesn't go outside so the only way he saw a pregnant woman is in his house or on the internet

so he hate her wow what an asshole

>not wanting to raise your future wife's son
What kind of limpdick beta are you?

because, she was getting too close so quick. why would I stick around and raise another man's child after knowing her a month? You realize how much work that is, taking care of a woman and her newborn?

would people really be okay with having a wife's son?

how does pregnant pussy feel like?

it was much wetter and really soft. The entire vaginal area becomes more puffy / builds fat directly in that area.

d-delete this

That's quite common for single mothers, really. Of course they want a daddy figure for their kid.

You guys are all fucking retarded.

I got hard reading this. I think I'm cuck

my too friend

No idea why. I fuck a lot of them (paying) and I don't enjoyed that much, but I like them