Be bong

>Be bong
>Get Chainsawed by your senpai

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/oct/31/caerphilly-man-admits-murdering-his-mother-with-chainsaw

>Be yank

>be brit
>try to banter americans
>can't even think of anything to say

>unironically posting a photo that stereotypically describes your people

straight, evenly sized teeth?

>Unironically depicting the stereotypes of Canadians that are color blind idiots

Americans, Bongs and Leafs are all fucking morons

t. Non-Country, not a moron!

*colour

also i have never heard the stereotype of Canadians being colour blind

>“I didn’t mean to kill my mother. I was chopping wood pallets and she fell off on to my saw.”

>Ironically speaking British English in 21st century in which USA dominates the world

nah, not really a fan of bastardizing a language

>Ironically implying Canada is not the bastard of UK and France where French cannot even speak their own language right

You pretty much described yourself

>Ironically implying Canada is not the bastard of UK and France where French cannot even speak their own language right
i didn't imply that though, i implied that Canada didn't bastardize the english language, and instead follows the spelling that the nation that created english uses

I don't stick up for French Canadians often, but they settled North America before French was standardised. They speak the medieval peasant language of the Ancien Regime, before the French Republic standardised the language, killed off the dialects and created rich literature and culture.

>"bastardize"
>Implying

>Wales

it's plausible

>a 47 year old living with his mother
I bet she saw this coming.

Should've given her some of that British Broadcasting Corporation instead.

we have the same type of English as the nation that created it, Americans felt like they needed to dumb it down by taking out letters and moving some around

deal with it

>Ironically backing on his words like a typical wuss

if anything i reinforced my previous statement

I'm afraid that yellow is such a familiar color to us that we barely perceive it anymore.

>I will be sent back to Mexico in my lifetime

Wew

>we have the same type of English as the nation that created it
You're full of shit, my man. Canadian English certainly differs from American English, but it's different from British English as well, just to a lesser extent. It's simply dishonest to claim that we have "the same type of English as the nation that created it".

>Be Yank
>steal electricity