Anyone heard the preoccupations leak?

what'd ya think? i really like it. memory into degraded one of the highlights for music this year

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/vt3juioy
clyp.it/s0lobpkn
clyp.it/l2ybm4dl
www96.zippyshare.com/v/Bq9ECI3y/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty good for a debut album.

That's how I felt about Viet Cong and then they never released another album. Shame

this this preoccupations mob is better anyway

i really like. memory and stimulation is great

Why couldn't we just get another women album. Viet cong wasn't even that good i just want to hear more women

Memory is a god tier post punk track ruined by a shitty, pointless outro

niceme.me

4-7 mins of memory is simply outstanding

agreed. it would undoubtedly be my song of the year were it not for the outro

a month and a half for preoccupations to remove it??? c'mon boys

thought it was really colorless and boring on first listen. i'm gonna give it at least one more try though.

I just divided it into three different tracks in Audacity

You are plebians in the most classical sense of the word

lol why'd they rip off Flasher's album artwork

not a bad idea, actually. i might do the same.

fuck this is a good idea

Can you upload your version pls?

Sure

clyp.it/vt3juioy
clyp.it/s0lobpkn
clyp.it/l2ybm4dl

Wasn't a big fan upon first listen. What's up with Forbidden? Seems unfinished

Forbidden and Sense both

>kaiser chiefs
>tagged as post-punk

I have all post punk revival tagged as post punk because it wouldn't make sense in any of the other genres I have

gonna be the douchebag to ask for it, but fuck it. could you upload yr version onto zippy or mega? for the sake of posterity, of course.

No. I wiped your ass already, you need me to shake your dick off too? You can Google how to download it from that site yourself.

i feel like individually adding each half of that track onto clyp.it was more work than just throwing all three into a .zip and posting it onto a file-sharing site, but whatever floats your boat, my man. .

I wish I had made an account so I could delete it because of ungrateful douchebags like you but I just won't do anything nice for you assholes from now on.

That name change was retarded. At least as much bullshit as the Iceage attacks for nazism. It's music, for fuck's sake.

Where's the leak?

They had to do it since some venues weren't letting them play. Also they probably hate all the negative buzz and don't care enough about the name to really endure through it. I think the name change was a good idea.

I understand it was a rational decision for them to do. The unreasonable crowd mentality hate towards a name is what bothers me.

Viet Cong was a retarded name because it made me think that there was an Asian influence to their sound. Nope, just the same boring shit that Joy Divison did in 1980.

They were just butthurt about people calling them Viet Dong

not him but holy fuck lmao why are you so bent out of shape you autist

I'm not bent out of shape. But is it really hard to Google "download files clyp"? It'd be easier to do that than for me reupload files to a zip sharing website.

We never got a 320 link posted here, did we? All I remember is the shit-tier v3 and the v0, but no one posted a FLAC or a 320.

This is true. Don't understand why the dude you're replying to is freaking out and losing his shit, I'm grateful he posted anything, but why not post links for download rather than streaming links that will die soon?

Yeah, all there is is this avg. 170 bitrate shit
www96.zippyshare.com/v/Bq9ECI3y/file.html

There's both a 320 and a FLAC up on What, but no one's posted those yet.

320 is up on rutracker

I'm not losing my shit? It's just remarkable how stupid/lazy people are that they can't even google simple shit. I found like 10 sites and 5 addons to do it in 2 minutes of searching, you couldn't do the same thing?

Oh, thanks!

Anxiety is the only nte-worthy song and I don't even want to loop it because it's noise for a few seconds.

10% of this album is noise, 30% is fller what a waste