So is this officially Sup Forumscore?

It's been out for about a year now and it really only continues to grow on me and it seems like most people agree

I expect this thread to be littered with obnoxious replies from neckbeards that can only communicate in sarcasm trying to meme it into oblivion like Neutral Milk Hotel but it would be nice if we could actually have a conversation

8/8

21 pilots is great but Sup Forums is a bunch of autists who don't understand normal human feelings so obviously they don't get the emotional impact that you and I do when we listen

This album sucks my fucking ballsaq and I have never heard it

This is how this fucking shit happens man, someone keeps shitposting an album ironically and then people actually start to believe its good.

No they like cool and profound music for introspective outcasts like Radiohead, you wouldn't get it man. You gotta be on a certain kind of wavelength

Whatever you say, fedora tippington

Fuck off. Not everyone lives in insecure projection land like you, some people just like music.

If you started browsing here a year ago and you're still wondering how it became acceptable to take Death Grips seriously, look no further.

>28 years old
>27 years old

wtf now I hate radiohead

Yeah bruh, fuck self expression

Feelings are gay, and being gay is for faggots

>self expression

Can't wait to see them live next month tbqh

I bet this is your favourite band

I get it they have strawberry jam on their face wow art

kek

>self expression

it's no aldean

I'll have to agree on this one. Twenty One Pilots is a band that this generation needs. As a teen myself, I know how horrible and misguided many people in my age group are. TOP'S music promotes positivity and self awareness.. There is nothing wrong with that.

Let's just say they aren't some horrible teeny bopper band with auto tune and simple lyrics. The lyrics definitely have meaning.

All in all, out of 10 stars, I'd give this band an 8.5. I really do appreciate everything they put out. It's not like the trash you hear Lil Gayne or 2 Chainz put out for younger audiences to hear.

I get the idea behind it about wanting to make music but they're not good at that idea and the only people that like them are 13 year olds whose dads work at plebbit and 9fag

Heathens is a good song