Trump will lose

trump will lose

what do you feel

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/times-insider/2015/07/30/1973-meet-donald-trump/?_r=0
nytimes.com/1978/03/07/archives/trump-charged-with-rental-bias.html
newyorker.com/magazine/2015/09/07/the-death-and-life-of-atlantic-city
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Political_Cesspool#Donald_Trump_Jr._interview
wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-keeps-up-attacks-on-judge-gonzalo-curiel-1464911442
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

feels fucking great
fuck Sup Forums, worst than Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Pretty good man.
Sure Clinton is an unappealing corporate stooge with Bush-tier foreign policy but it won't be the end of the world if she wins. At this point I just want it to be over.

I hate our two party system.

glad that almost one year and a half of forced trump memes will finally end and that media will stop talking about the americuck elections

I feel awful, he should have won

Depressed.

I mean even more depressed

Hehe, enjoy the upcoming Tuesday buds

Wait what? I thought he was obliterating all the polls and leaving Hillary in the dust???

Why did you tag me?

Feels like fucking Killary will get herself nuked. I could go all politics about this, but come on, Trump has some bomb-ass money. Oh also, inb4 other mexican types "feels fucking great m8 :v"

Because every good man deserves his (you)

This

Thanks, I guess.

i feel sad
i want trump to win and land on mars and retake constantinople

But Hillary are a controlled by secret organisations and cults she can't win. Who wants to be a Soros in head of state.

All polls have Clinton winning only by three or four points, literally anything can happen, the election is not over at all, and Americans are very retarded so Trump has the possibility of becoming the president of the most powerful country on earth kek

it would be wonderful if he gets elected and for x cause he never build that wall (which is the base for his entire campaign)

Salvadoran gf voted for trump, if he wins we're going to Trump tower to celebrate

It's fun triggering you guys in Sup Forums.

She probably just told you that to make you happy senpai.

how can a non-american vote in an american election

I did the same in the primaries 2bh, it's okay all is forgiven

She like him more than I do, we even visited the tower together a few times

She moved here when she was 6 and is a citizen

You'd be surprised how many legal and second gem immigrants (shit I'm having a brain fart here I don't know if that's the correct term) are going to vote for Trump.

Why are non-whites so bitter about Trump?

Pretty believable, since a lot of Americans on Sup Forums are Chi

You should vote for Jill Stein.

Kek. What a race traitor.

If I was latino I'd beat her fucking skull in.

But she's a dum dum

>Not feeling empathy towards your country men that are suffering the same circumstances that you once experienced

That's literally the third world mentality that makes our countries so corrupt, once we are comfortable we don't give a shit about who is below us

this is why I can't stand 3rd party candidates

When you dig a little bit behind all of their dumb promises and idealism, you realize they're complete and utter fucktards.

I could never bring myself to vote 3rd party. If I were an Amerifat, I simply wouldn't vote at all in the upcoming presidential election.

callate indio machupichu de mierda

Ching chong Mapuche John

OK, I admit I don't understand why she was down-voted that badly.

The whole science meme she's trying to pull is annoying, sure, but her concern makes sense.
And besides, WiFi in schools allows for too much shitposting.

im prepared for the worst tbqh
thankfully i have family in the mountains
after hillary wins and WW3 starts we will flee there

>OK, I admit I don't understand why she was down-voted that badly.
>The whole science meme she's trying to pull is annoying, sure,
It's not that she's trying to be relevant towards them. It's that anybody with a few minutes of googling and researching peer reviewed papers could find out that, that paper was complete bullshit.

Add in the fact that ledditors are elitist cunts like all the other faggots here and you have a recipe for disaster.

He's made several public remarks that reveal he's ignorant of race relations in America. It's a hairy issue and we're accustomed to politicians tiptoeing around it.

I'd be for him if he actually was just "telling it like it is" and told unpleasant truths, but he actually talks like he hasn't paid attention to whats going on in our society since 1991.

ALL HAIL TRUMP

They're both terrible candidates

the world being engulfed in fire and nuclear fallout is better than slow death by (((diversity)))

>“I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day… . I think the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.“
And these:

nytimes.com/times-insider/2015/07/30/1973-meet-donald-trump/?_r=0

nytimes.com/1978/03/07/archives/trump-charged-with-rental-bias.html

newyorker.com/magazine/2015/09/07/the-death-and-life-of-atlantic-city

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Political_Cesspool#Donald_Trump_Jr._interview

wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-keeps-up-attacks-on-judge-gonzalo-curiel-1464911442

Not to mention 20% of his voters believe freeing the blacks was a bad idea.