ITT albums you listen to in their entirety at least 3 times a week, every week since it's release

ITT albums you listen to in their entirety at least 3 times a week, every week since it's release.

pic very related.

Pathetic

Every night when I'm walking home from work

end yourself please might as well listen to yeezus and tlop 3 times a week too dumbfuck stan
word

you have not listened to mbdtf upwards of 800 times have you? what the fuck

find new albums

thats insane and ive listened to this album a shit ton. wtf dude

op is a literal cuck

maximum of 2 times

If My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy had come out in the 20th century, it would have been the best album of the century.

hello red.dit

I probably listened to this like 6 x a day in its entirety for 2 years after it was released. Now it's probably once a month. Autism.

This or currents

You must be a huge queer and have such a full taste for music if you still like that.

What? This is a thing people do? Geez, I think that album's great, but even my favorite album (What's the Story Morning Glory?) I only listen to once or twice a year.

3 sounds about right

>but even my favorite album (What's the Story Morning Glory?) I only listen to once or twice a year.

>favorite album
>once or twice a year

dafuq.

Get out. Seriously. Get the fuck out.

How often do you listen to your favorite album? This is a serious question about human social relations...

???

sir you are correct

"Numbers" has infinite reputability

Holy shit, kek this. This right here. Yes young thug. Nice meme buddy

>fav album by oasis

>listening to your fave album once or twice a year

Do you even like music?

Well yeah! Oasis was the band I got into ten years ago, aged 14. I listened to their albums probably close to 100 times each back then, but it's been ten years and I know them by heart. And I still listen to their songs several times per month, just not full albums. Most full albums I listen to are ones I haven't heard before. Is this so strange? What do normal people do? I'm really into Nu Jazz right now.

don't listen to them, most people here listen to the same Sup Forumscore artists and never branch out of their comfort zone

Ever since it leaked I've been listening to it non-stop

>LE EPIK VAGINA ON COVER XDDDDD AHAHA GREAT STUFF DUDE!!

I agree the cover art isn't that appealing

my beautiful dark twisted fantasy is objectively kanyes worst album go back to r/eddit

not everyday but its my most played album and i listen to it every few weeks

this shit right here

all these fucking meme albums

At least several times a day

>At least several times a day

Yeah, me too

ur gay

so fucking happy with how this album turned out

>voluntarily listening to young thug

Listened to it 3 times at the airport very comfy album

only good answer ITT

Favorite album for years.
It helps me feel like I actually have emotions, instead of this constant emptiness. Also, amazing atmosphere, I sometimes feel like offing myself during the title track. No other band sounds like these guys, I know because I've been looking ever since the lead singer died right after their concert only 2 hours a way, that I ended up missing because I'm retarded.

Sorry, I've been drinking. I tend to drink while listening to this album.

808s and Yeezus are both better