Why do people not like this album

Why do people not like this album

I't one of my least favorite radiohead albums for the following reasons

1. It's too damn long and has too many songs on it. Its almost like they did not have one single idea in mind and just threw everything they had in their minds into one hat and drew out a bunch of random suggestions.

2. The electronic songs are very subpar on this album and outshined by songs that are mostly guitar based

3. The previous three were much much better

4. They failed to put in some of the best material they had, like gagging order.

Because they have no taste

PS the gloaming is the best song

we suck young blood is bad

Too Patrician for this world

It would have been way better if it were like 10 songs and that those songs were like their live versions

What songs would you want removed

For most I think it's a mixture of a bloated tracklist and a perceived lack of cohesion. That said, it's personally my favorite and what it lacks in stylistic cohesion (admittedly this album is all over the place in terms of genre) I personally think it makes up for it on a thematic and atmospheric level. It's probably the band's most outright bleak album, and I can't think of a single track on it that doesn't sound like a chilly autumn afternoon. I happen to really like both those things about this album.

There, There is GOAT regardless

imo: backdrifts, we suck young blood, punchup at a wedding, i will(maybe)

Hello, alternate tracklist. Also, Backdrifts and WSYB are great, though the latter is a bit odd coming from Radiohead more than anything else.

it's probably the ideal radiohead album

everything was so stripped back because of more successful bands lifting their style straight from music they did years ago
the response was for them to do it to themselves

the final product is something too dissonant for casual radiohead fans like that idiot montie

backdrifts and wsyb are bad

Pleb opinion

Okay. I mean, I obviously disagree but okay.

I adore HTTT but I wouldn't really call it dissonant. If anything, I'd say it was more accessible than Kid A or Amnesiac, especially with tunes like 2+2=5 and There There under its belt.

okie dokie

Apparently the claps throw people off on that track. Couldn't tell you why myself, it sounds fine to me. I generally dig the funeral dirge-like vibe of the track overall.

1. There, There
2. Sail to the Moon
3. 2 + 2 = 5
4. A Wolf at the Door
5. I Will
6. Myxomatosis
7. Where I End and You Begin

8 - who gives a fuck just listen to the bends

because this is the perfect time for Radiohead album rankings

Kid A > Amnesiac > OK Computer > HTTT > AMSP > TKOL > The Bends > Pablo Honey

1. There There
2. 2 + 2 = 5
3. Where I End And You Begin
4. Myxomatosis
5. Wolf At The Door
6. Scatterbrain
7. The Gloaming
8. Backdrifts
9. We Suck Young Blood
10. Sail To The Moon
11. Sit Down, Stand Up
12. Go To Sleep
13. I Will
14. A Punchup At A Wedding

Punchup's like a 7/10 at that. I think this is the only Radiohead album that has no songs that I'd rate below a 7.

HTTT > Kid A > AMSP > OKC > Amnesiac > IR > Bends > TKOL > PH

It's a decent album. The only people I found that hate it and who claim to be Radiohead fans I've found are Sup Forumstants. Personal opinions are like stinky buttholes. We've all got one but just keep it out of my fucking face.

this is actually of of their best albums senpai

its like they took all their best versions from kid A, and OK Computer and combined it to one solid album.

it may need be as cohesive as their other albums, but each song contributes to a dark tone.

really fucking good

read

ur all stupid plebs this is probably on par with amnesiac