Is Sup Forums ready for the saddest album of all time?

Is Sup Forums ready for the saddest album of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeDZ2oyrN6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Considering the man has already made some of the most lonely music of all time-yes.

Also still expecting a fucking depressing album from Nick Cave since his son fucking fell off a cliff

Sure.

>fucking fell off a cliff
Yeah, seriously what the fuck. Phil's wife's death was quite unexpected given that she was a very healthy person, didn't show signs of being ill etc. But falling off a cliff? People get cancer all the time. Fucking nobody falls off cliffs.

autism

youtube.com/watch?v=qeDZ2oyrN6c

i didn't think phil could sound any sadder than he does on "I Know No One" but after that bombshell I wouldn't be surprised to hear him go full Daniel Johnston "1990"

teens do a lot of dumb and risky things

Flueve is pretty sad now, considering that it's O Paon's last album

some

body

once

told

me

the

world

is

gonna

nigga im high

roll

oh my fucking god you fucking asshole
dude you ruined this shit i made it for almost 10 fucking minutes
TWO FUCKKING WORDS WERE LEFT
TWO
FUCK YOU
youre a fucking asshole man
jesus christ

I'm ready

apparently he was tripping balls on LSD
and believe me, that kind of shit can happen easily if you take a lot and lose yourself in it with nobody to watch you

well at least he was on lsd

>fell. off. of. a. cliff.
I still can't get over that. That's one of the strangest music-related deaths in recent memory.

He's right. Let him have his meme.
Also, if you're going to do some shit like that again, it would be wise to get as many internet-connected devices as possible and post from all of them at once to avoid having to wait the full 30 or 60 seconds.
Get a tablet, phone, laptop, desktop, PSP, and whatever else you can find and just load one word at a time. Solve the captcha on all of them, then press submit one by one, in order. While the last few are submitting, go back to the first one and continue process.

Just a tip.

At least it isn't as ironic as John Balance falling to his death.

John Balance from Coil died from falling off a balcony.