Anyone else think this was pretty boring?

anyone else think this was pretty boring?

yes

Others find it boring in the way they thought Damon Albarn's Everyday Robots was boring, which is understandable

Yes. It had like 3 interesting tracks that were quite good, but fucking hell it was lame.

me.

glass eyes was good though.

I've found only 2.

Most of the tracks lack the great builds in Rainbows had
Present Tense drags on a little too long. But is still a pretty nice chill song.
Some of the musical aspects rub me the wrong way. The guitar sounds kinda cheezy on that track
the strings seem too cinematic on a lot of tracks.
Overall its grown on me more and more. It's got a weird icyness, sort of like what Amnesiac had but even more isolated and dryer

You can say that pretty much for any radiohead album post The Bends

>Dreamers
>They never learn

yep, is a pile of shit

yeah

it's a new style but it felt very safe, it feels like only daydreaming took it out of safe-bounds

Kinda, yeah.

It all sounds really nice but it doesn't grab me that much. People were blatantly hyping on Ful Stop at release because it's the only point on the album where things begin to take off before it simmers back down again. I still think Burn the Witch is possibly the best track on there too.

yes. the more i listened to it, the more boring i think it was.
I hate fan service albums.

yes

when the album came out you faggots were all over it

Yeah it is a bit bland. I was obsessed with it when it first came out. It's a fine album, probably on par with TKOL.

Tinker Tailor.. was one of their best songs

Wrong.

your mom was pretty boring

everyone hyped this up, i got a link to a download and i still have it, still there weakest, least memorable besides the first three tracks.

I liked In Rainbows, Amnesiac and Kid A.

The rest is okay, Radiohead makes good music for girls.