Do you like Brazil?

Do you like Brazil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ziXjoDRMYc
justlanded.com/english/Brazil/Brazil-Guide/Visas-Permits/Permanent-visas
iberoamerican-universities.universia.net/en/brazil/educational-system/foreign-students.html
g1.globo.com/concursos-e-emprego/noticia/2013/02/saiba-como-funciona-concessao-de-visto-de-trabalho-para-estrangeiros.html
denmarkbrazil.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

Yes, all my life I've wanted to move there and start a family in Rio 2bh.

>A woman with tattoos
Ughh......disgusting

N-n y-yes

I always wanted to go there for sex tourism but none of my friends did.

Now I have no friends...

t. Gaylord

I want to live in Rio and have a bunda girlfriend who I partake in raunchy sex with.

Fart capital of the world

I need to Aquire a toot gf there

you can still go by yourself, friend

>go to a Judge Dredd tier country alone for sex

I can't even speak Portuguese, I'd be killed.

>that webm
i'd only go to brazil if it was possible to open the console, type in God, then press enter.

kek

I see nothing wrong here 2bh

No
Some foreigners do so because of warped expectations as do some folks for our northern regions that are somewhat more patriotic because of being poorer and more dark skined

Holy fuck that video

Police in Central/South America are not to be fucked with. They need to be that way.

I'd disappoint this bitch so hard

I'd give her the best 8 seconds of her life.

no
It's scary and dirty

I'd give her these 3 inches of raging soft-on

And I want to get out of Rio SO BAD. We can switch!

Fuck Brazil

>woman

Tattoos are fucking disgusting.

They do make interesting lampshades, though.

All you have to do is to be rich. Is more or less the same.

>Judge Dredd tier country
Our entire isn't like that. Don't live in São Paulo or Rio de Janeiro cities/suburbs and you'll be mostly fine.

>Our entire isn't like that. Don't live in São Paulo or Rio de Janeiro cities/suburbs and you'll be mostly fine.

But Rio is where you find the slutty bunda girls is it not?

They are everywhere. Rio has an interesting concentration of them because most people in Brazil care about fame and what people talk about them - and also is the headquarters of Globo, our biggest TV company. Thousands of girls want to become the new TV star or top model and move to Rio trying to become either.

The fact is, there are other places in the country that you can do the same, but are much less known. Also, with less crime.
For example, this girl is from the state I live. I think this is a respectable bunda. What do you say?

Yes

She's pretty cute, but I like them more thicc. Nothing gets me going more than those pictures of carnivale girls who are very thicc and sexy with large breasts and bunda.

Oh, them your place is either Rio or SP. They concentrate our best aesthetic clinics.

You don't have to live in those cities, though. Their states' countryside has loveable cities not far from them and thicc girls live there too.

Are the building standards good? I've wanted to live in a condo in a city rather than a house in the suburbs.

But with Brazil I'd be worried about shitty construction because of bribes and general corruption.

Rio is awful place to live, especially for family. Fun to visit and fuck around.

horizontal condos are pretty expensive, but provide better living than apartments.

Yeah, I'd avoid living in pretty old buildings (smell, mold, cramped elevators, leaks...), but new ones also can be problematic. I'd say a 7-10 years old building would be ok to live in.

Rio and São Paulo (cities) have the most expensive square meter in entire Brazil, so living in a city nearby would be more advisable

We use bricks and cement rather than cardboard. :^)
Here's a drive around a city.
youtube.com/watch?v=1ziXjoDRMYc

The buildings aren't bad as long as they aren't rushed government infrastructure or old as fuck, the Olympics ruined our image in this aspect.

But I warn you: The prices are ridiculous right now so you should wait for them to deflate/pop.

Okay than, do you know what the residency requirements are? I'm studying for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. I don't know how good the industry is over there.

Is Portuguese hard to learn from an English speaker?

>We use bricks and cement rather than cardboard. :^)

DELET THIS

Thanks for the info though, I'm not planning on moving anywhere any time soon still have a year or two of studying to do.

I don't like South Brazil, because they are cunts with an inferiority complex, while the rest of the world doesn't give a damn fuck about those types.

>I don't like South Brazil, because they are cunts with an inferiority complex,

How so?
From what I've seen they have more of a superiority complex over the rest of their country, and probably rightly so.

Portuguese is similar to Spanish. If you're used to it, you'll be fine learning Portuguese.

The most important thing: the letter 'a' is always pronouced with an open mouth. Like in "nuclear".

About residency...
justlanded.com/english/Brazil/Brazil-Guide/Visas-Permits/Permanent-visas

>I don't like South Brazil
Lol, I rather live here than in Rio.

fug my only way is to become an investor or marry a Brazilian girl than.

Though don't you have visa programs for foreigners being transfered over by a multinational company?

also, this
iberoamerican-universities.universia.net/en/brazil/educational-system/foreign-students.html

we certainly have. but I don't know much about that.

AFAIK, any company wanting to bring a foreign worker must ask our Labor Ministery about it before filing the paperwork.

In Portuguese - I hope google translator will be helpful
g1.globo.com/concursos-e-emprego/noticia/2013/02/saiba-como-funciona-concessao-de-visto-de-trabalho-para-estrangeiros.html

No, not particularly. She's one of those grills you'd root then just toss her to the side for someone else

>go to Mexico for sexy time very nice
>literally hot brown chicks everywhere
>hook up with one and get to sex
>during sex, Med genes take over and get an insane urge to take off condom and hit the pussy raw
>do it anyway
>girl gets pissed as fuck
>chases me out

If that was Mexico...my God....i don't think my heart can take Brazeeeeew

Oh, you hsould have been ehre during world cup. As you guys know, people here are very interested in anything from outside Brazil - specially if involves money and better social standing.

So, what happened back in 2014? A lot of girls managed to fuck/enamorate some foreigners and truly believed they were the love of their lives. Many evne posted heartbroken posts in facebook after their 'boyfriends' left Brazil without them. Heh.
Of course boys were hunting qt girls, but boys don't intend to 'love' those girls. They were just quick fucks for fun to both sides.

So, word of advice: always use condoms. Brazilian laws are very harsh regarding pregnancy, and there's a high risk you'll have to pay pension to the kid for fucking 18 years.

Not saying I would but
How will they know if I get her pregnant and fly back to America? She won't know who I am. For all she knows im some random guy named Fernando Paisa.

I want thicc Brazilian gf. I don't really want her to be a gold digging cunt though.

Kek so much photoshop

It's very hard for english speakers to simulate portuguese accent. We'll notice if you're not from here.

Still, going back to America will make things harder for her to get your money - specially if she's the slutty type.

Then you need to think with your upper head. Know her more until you finally get who she really is. Family matters a lot, so knowing her family will let you know her better. Her friends. Her tastes. Her behavior. We have many good-hearted ladies, but sadly the same amount of golddiggers and experts in 'jeitinho brasileiro' (our worst social plague).

How well do most speak English over there? How much Portuguese do I have to learn if I want to come as a tourist, have fun, get laid, really get a taste of Brazilian life?

When it comes to family and judging te girl from her family, friends, etc we have the same thing in my culture(Armenian) so I like the similarities between us.

Honestly, wouldn't mind a Brazilian wife(even though my family would), if I can find a proper one.

No brazilian will marry you because she likes you

>tfw she looks like girl I used to talk to, minus the bunda ofc

I told her she looks brazilian, and I was right

>How well do most speak English over there?
Pretty bad, most people only know the extreme basic, but if you go to a touristic city then it will be better.

Are you saying that because you have quality women and don't want foreigners taking them? ;)

Kek I never even touched a brazilian

I'm just saying they'll ignore everything you are and will only focus on the fact that you are an american

>Armenian
Oh boy, get ready for zounds of Kardashian conversations. That's the only thing most people know about Armenia. They'll focus on you being American, as accurately pointed out.

as about speaking English... is correct. Richer people will generally speak better English and even travelled to Europe/USA once, at least. Favelados won't at all, besides some students.

If you treat Brazilians well, they'll do everything to make you comfortable. So, no need to even speak Portuguese - well teach you basic stuff like Hi, Thank You, Please and many swearing words

>Brazil
Literally what?

denmarkbrazil.com/
Looks like your fellow countrymen care about us

Thanks for the tip brotha man. I just want to come to your country and really enjoy the personalities, people, and culture.

Our social rules are way too identical, so I think i'd get around fine. I'll take care of you guys if you take care of me ;)

What i want to know is, are you guys big on brotherhood like Armenians are?

honestly senpai i did not know about this country until know

Portuguese IMO is easier than Spanish. Harder initial learning curve but once you get hang of it a lot easier. Sounds a lot better. \\

South Brasil sucks. It is as shitty as rest of Brasil, but less decadent and has less of what makes Brasil great.

Brasiliaras are famous for marrying a gringo to get green card then cucking them. You fuck Brasilian girls you dont marry them. have a child with them if you want but NEVER marry one. They are not waifu material, more fuck material.

Almost impossible. They are famous for being gold digging cunts.

why do you know so much about brazil tho?

I lived there.

Care to elaborate on 'brotherhood'? Bros before hoes and stuff like that? We may have different visions on this topic.

You're telling me for the last 2 years you've heard nothing about world cup, corruption and olympics? Yeah, right.

>Brasiliaras
Brasileiras

I dont have a Portuguese spell check.

>Wolrd cup
I don't watch TV
>corruption
again I don't watch TV
>olympics
I thought Rio was a country

I think it's pretty impressive that someone is on Sup Forums but never ever bothered to look at a world map tbqh.

your friends never spoke with you about such topics? Family?

Bro's before hoes falls into the same category but let me put it this way.

A friend isn't made in weeks or months. It takes years to make a real friend. Everyone else is an acquaintance or unfamiliar person.

Once you have a real friend, they can be closer than family. You pick your friends, but not your family.

These friends will do anything for you and die for you. Loyalty amongst brothers. If you die, they'll tak care of your family. If need be, they'll do jail time for you. They'll kill for you. And out of love, you would do the same.

I'm usually not on Sup Forums it's confusing with all the weird flags
World cup isn't really a big thing here. People talked a lot about the Olympics because Denmark won a lot there but I thought Rio was a country

>I don't watch TV

Are you a cavemen?

I love BUNDA

What the fuck is wrong with you?

The yes, but not at the levels of jail and dying.

>fellow American Braziliboo
wow i'm the same(two more years) only i plan on doing some 5 or 6 years of tefl then apply for the english translation job at the embassy in Brazil if i can't get it i'll just privately teach there
unless they start to play this job in actual money by then instead of in dirt

They have an inferiority complex compared to the rest of the world because they always need to justify that they are somewhat white or something while we don't give a fuck.

>embassy in Brazil
It's like the most boring city here. And I feel like the people living in the embassy are like living in their own island, barely interacting with the outside world.

My nigga

Ever since my parents killed themselves i couldn't afford a TV

At least you got to watch them go

well there are consolutes as well(U.S. Consulate Generals in Recife,Rio de Janeiro,Sao Paulo, and the American Presence Post in Belo Horizonte)
I have heard Brasillia is a snore fest but i guess i just want to try it out maybe i'll skip that though
Well i would ideally be different but i guess i won't know till i try and experience it for myself if it sucks i'll just bear it till i have enough to become an investor($50k usd)

Belo Horizonte is the best pick. God-tier food, beautiful girls and cool accents. Way safer than Rio, Sampa (how we call São Paulo city) and Recife.

Brasília is boring as fuck.

>Belo Horizonte is the best pick.
awesoem i was looking into it since it seemed like a better choice also wanted to visit Ouro Preto

are you serious. why

>Professional police
>Can't even control a fucking 9mm

how is the horizon line there if you look out the window? beautiful?

brazil cops are based. just like ours. never hesitate to shoot a nigger or two. go brazil!

also, anyone riding that type of a bike should be preemptively shot.

huh? what do you mean by control?

Can't answer that - I don't live there. But well, the city has that name for a reason!

I think the swede means as to hold and aim the gun

no i hate it

How's Salvador? I'm thinking of spending a month there later this year.

thats where you go if you really want to get killed

Every person that goes there returns telling me it stinks of piss.

What about the caves tho? Will the n*ggers get me if I hide in one?

yea

those are pretty far from Salvador

>What about the caves tho? Will the n*ggers get me if I hide in one?

You probably find a few living in there.

>falling for the memes

I want favela gf

she actually very attractive