WHAT YOU HAVIN' AN EP LAUNCH FOR USELESS PRICK, I DONE 3 ALBUMS IN 8 MONTHS, I DON'T FUCKING BRAG ABOUT IT

WHAT YOU HAVIN' AN EP LAUNCH FOR USELESS PRICK, I DONE 3 ALBUMS IN 8 MONTHS, I DON'T FUCKING BRAG ABOUT IT.

youtube.com/watch?v=rGPDAl15LJE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7SQAk4hCYwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=C0_1HTmh0f0
youtube.com/watch?v=v631Np2Ncx8
sleafordmods.backstreetmerch.com/t-shirts/boris-black
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Autechre a shit

YOU ARE NOT OBSESSED WITH MUSIC YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH THE IDEA OF BEING OBSESSED WITH MUSIC I THINK YOU'RE STARTING TO LOSE IT

youtube.com/watch?v=7SQAk4hCYwQ

can of strongbow im a mess

not that keen on their newer stuff but holy shit their performance at glastonbury 2015

youtube.com/watch?v=C0_1HTmh0f0

Literally the worst music I've ever heard. I'm convinced it's a prolonged, humourless joke. You cannot be British and enjoy this.

Even better was the Daily Mail having a bit of a mardy strop over it getting shown on the BBC

I've seen them live twice he had the same energy just after divide and exit was released he was playing in a small tent of around 30 people @ isle of wight festival

It makes me proud to be British.

lol who gives a fuck what they have to say

Xd yeah dude fuck the system!!

are you serious? the daily mail is total shit

literally the only newspaper worth reading is the telegraph and even they're biased, only towards the tories which is perhaps even more questionable

Retard.

HE'D NEVER GIVE ANY REFUNDS TO HIS MATES AND NOW HE WONDERS WHY HE SITS ON HIS BIG ARSEHOLE ON HIS OWN.

youtube.com/watch?v=v631Np2Ncx8

They need to release a live album if they haven't already.

I didn't say the daily mail wasn't shit, but your post was embarrassing.
>literally the only newspaper worth reading is the telegraph
yikes
You're a sleaford mods fan. You don't get to criticise others.

>implying the Guardian is not the only thing worth reading in that Shithole of an island.

TARANTULA DEADLY CARGO.... ITS BENT IT

ELITIST HIPPIES, ARROGANT CUNTS, IAN BEALE, TIGHT TRUNKS, TIGHT PANTS, GRAMMAR WANKER, WALK THE PLANK PIRATE MONKEY

it made for a cool tee shirt though
sleafordmods.backstreetmerch.com/t-shirts/boris-black

ARBITRARY ALL CAPS SUB-MARK E SMITH GASH THAT APPEALS SOLELY TO ADOLESCENT PSEUDS AND UK FETISHISERS

>implying the Guardian isn't a left-wing version of the Mail.

Guilty feet have got no rhythm :^)

They teased a live record not a long time ago

it was hardly embarrassing, you're just insecure and have spent too much time on Sup Forums and within deep irony that you're too quick to call anything slightly critical 'edgy'

and if we're still talking about newspapers, like said, the only alternative is the guardian but they're insufferably lefty. the telegraph is well-written, insightful and far-reaching with world news - and their bias at least isn't glaringly obvious

MINIMUM WAGE
MAXIMUM CAGE
FOR ME AND YOU.

Actually, the answer is The Independent, and that went to shit about 6 months ago.
>strawman
You like sleaford mods. You don't get to criticise others.

the independent is literally clickbait

and are you by any chance?

>newspaper
>clickbait
I also conceded it turned to shit ~6 months ago. Useless criticism.
>and are you, etc.
Yes. Your point?

The online Independent has some shit opinion pieces, and the i100 is complete wank and where most of the clickbait was, but the bulk of the actual published newspaper was probably the best we had for a while. Now the best probably is the Telegraph now that the Indiependent is going to stop publishing.

you are so fucking sour jesus christ

i can't begin to imagine what you're like in person

CHUMBAWUMBA WEREN'T POLITICAL
THEY WERE JUST CRAP