no use for it

only plebs use reason

what should i switch too i don't wanna be a pleb

absolute insanity, everything else is just boring

good thread

saw a guy with a shirt that said
"i'm an atheist producer, i use logic and reason"
it made me want to smack him.

wow, even if that's completely made up I still have a sudden desire to shoot up a school

thanks a bunch for sharing user

desu i'm pretty sure it's this guy so yeah a school shooting would be good
youtube.com/watch?v=8xe6nLVXEC0

like any daw stock sounds bad, but you can make some interesting stuff with it

There's no Logic to it.
When I use it, I'm not Able ton work effectively.
It just FeeLs like an incomplete Studio.
It's a Bit Wiggly.

this is one of the worst jesus christ

Just a tool, it's not the DAW. I make GOAT hip hop beats in Reason and Pro Tools

>why did they teach me subjects which are the foundation for everything I claim I want to know
>it's everyone else's fault I don't know the things I want to know

please kill me

I like it. Only really use it for piano composition. The reason piano refills are god tier

This for example:
soundcloud.com/psllbof/fugue-from-f-minor-to-a-minor
all reason

u sir get a like

Here.

>ableton not dirty hippes playing live from a laptop

>cubase and logic pro not some professional composer guy scoring a film or AAA video game soundtrack

>protools not max martin making a #1 hit

innacurate. probably made by an ableton user, as they put it first and tried to make themselves look respectable

Memories can be vile. Repulsive little brutes, like children I suppose. But can we live without them? Memories are what our reason is based upon. If we can't face them, we deny reason itself! Although, why not? We aren't contractually tied down to rationality. There is no sanity clause. So when you find yourself locked down in an unpleasant train of thought, heading for the places in your past where the screaming is unbearable, remember: There's always madness. You can just step outside and close the door, and all those dreadful things that happened, you can lock them away. Madness... is an emergency exit.

This meme was funny the 1st time I saw it but the more I see it without a Cakewalk SONAR update the more irritated I get

disclaimer: I'm 100% hardware

_You can feel about reason, but you can't reason about feel, alfred _phfh, yes, masterwayne. #from'afailedlife:batmansgymp'

Ableton is the true flexible patrician DAW
It does not matter at all what music you're producing

>No Studio One

FL Studio is the most popular for a reason, it's the GOAT DAW.

ProTools is both overly bloated and simultaneously totally nonsuited to the creation of electronic music. If you're recording a full band live in a studio with dozens of mics and it need to be fully compatible with your giant mixing board then sure it's the one but it only has its prominence because of how old it is, there is no reason for a casual user to seek it out when almost every other DAW is usable for a wider variety of tasks.

okay Soulja Boy
FL seems like it's copied bits of Ableton's featureset recently to make it more suited to recording live instruments but I still see it as babby's first DAW and it's definitely nowhere near the most popular in the industry

Reason is the only DAW I know. I've been using it for almost 6 years and I'm still nowhere near having mastered it. It's very complicated but I like it anyway

lol upvote! thanks for contributing to the discussion, m'gentleman!

Live recording has always been one mouse click away in FL Studio...so I don't know what you're talking about.